29 ; Pricked

Living Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A comfortable silence washed over the male, as he laid there, his girlfriend nuzzled against his chest, sleeping soundly. His eyes were open, a little sore at the sudden sunlight peering through the window, but after a couple seconds of blinking he was fine. Rubbing at his eyes for a moment, he looked down to look at the girl and a smile found his lips. Her long hair was a little messy, her face peaceful and slightly pouting. Kyungil reached over, sliding a strand of hair behind her ear and leaning down to kiss her forehead. She was so beautiful, everything about her was so beautiful. Her smile, her laugh, her voice, her eyes, her body. He loved everything about her, the way she clung to him when she was nervous, the way she joked around, the way she fit so perfectly in his arms, the way she nuzzled against his neck, the way she kissed him, the way she whispered against his ear and the way she uttered those three words. As he pulled her closer, the girl softly rolled over, groaning quietly and ending up with her back to him. Kyungil wrapped an arm around her waist, earning a small squeak for the girl who was suddenly very much awake. Soyung's eyes flew open, focusing on the sight of her boyfriend staring straight at her, and she flushed a soft pink.

"Morning my angel." He whispered, watching as she wrapped herself in the blanket and bit at her lip.
"Good morning oppa..." She turned to look over her shoulder, eyeing the clothes scattered across the floor and she hid her face in the sheets. Kyungil smirked gently, running his fingers over the girls back and then chuckling.
"Shy suddenly?" He questioned, watching as she slowly sat up, covering her body almost instantly, and he softly grasped the blanket. "You don't need to hide from me..." Kyungil wanted to know she could be comfortable, even in her most natural state, but she still refused.
"I don't want you to see... It was dark last night." She looked at the room illuminated by sunlight and shook her head firmly. "I just don't-"
"It's fine." He cupped the side of her face softly, leaning up to capture her lips in a soft, loving kiss and she nodded.
"Thank you..." Soyung rolled over, laying on top of his body and feeling his skin under hers. She let her fingers run over his chest, to his bicep and to his stomach. Soyung had felt him completely last night, but she didn't have time to really appreciate his own beauty. He was so perfect in her eyes, not because he was in shape or because his body was firm, but because his skin was sun kissed and his eyes were kind, and his lips were soft and his mind was a gorgeous place. She loved him because he held her close, because he protected her, because he was careful and because he would never push her to do something.
"I'll freshen up." He said, making her release a sigh at the thought of him getting ready first and she nodded. He rolled out from under her, kissing her lips softly before he got up from the bed. Soyung raised her eyes to look at him, he didn't bother hiding as he wandered toward the bathroom, picking out clothes from his closet on the way out, and she smiled at his form. He was so perfect.

The girl got up when she heard water running, and she held the blanket tightly around her body as she wandered around. The sudden realization of not having clothes washed over her, and she hoped he didn't mind her bothering some. Soyung was busy wandering around in a pair of his boxers and a large sweatshirt, and she felt so happy to he wearing them. Brushing her hair with her fingers, she stared in the mirror and smiled at herself. She looked so small in his clothes, but her heart felt so big and warm. Going over to grab her purse, she opened it up and scavenged around for a hairtie. When she found it, it was a blessing and she threw her hair up in a high ponytail. The girl made the bed while she was waiting, standing there and admiring her work when she felt strong around her waist. A bright smile found her lips, and a short squeal left her when he picked her up in a huge hug, and then left her down.
"Thank you for making the bed babe." He cooed, resting his chin on her shoulder and looking over her body. "You look cute in my clothes." Kyungil smiled against her neck, pressing a small kiss against the skin and pulling back.
"Thank you for the great night..." She murmured, turning around in his grip and kissing his chin. "It wasn't completely bad... I'm still sorry though." Soyung let him run his fingers through her hair in the ponytail, watching the gentle curls.
"It's not your fault." His blood still boiled at the thought of that boy's hands on her, at the thought of him taking advantage of her in her moment of weakness and of kissing her. But he didn't say anything about it, and just held her closer. Kyungil would not hold it against her, he wouldn't think she was weaker because she couldn't act, he didn't think she was less of a woman, no instead he thought she was an incredible treasure he was lucky to call his.
"Kyungil?" Her voice was small, but hopeful.
"Hm?" She leaned up on her tippy toes, their noses brushing against each other and she sighed quietly.
"I just wanted to let you know I love you." And he knew that. There was no way she would put up with him, or that she would give herself up to him, or that she would smile so brightly at him if she didn't. He found his own lips turning into a small smile, and he pressed his to hers in a gentle peck.
"I love you too, I can't beg-"
The doorbell rang and he thought the way she squealed while shaking was adorable. He pulled away from her and kissed her forehead, then went to go see who visited him in the late morning.

Soyung hopped down the stairs after him, fiddling with the sleeves of the sweater and peeking over the wall to see who it was. Since she knew he lived alone, she thought maybe it was his neighbour or maybe a friend. Maybe it was just someone trying to sell him something, and it wouldn't take up too much time of their morning together. Her eyes focused on Kyungil's hand moving out the door to pull someone closer and greet them with a hug. She was curious, before she caught sight of the familiar head of Dokyun and nearly choked on air. Now he was coming into the house and the girl was mentally freaking out. There was no way he was going to pretend he didn't know Soyung slept with her boyfriend, and she really really wanted to tell Minjae first. She tried to scramble up the stairs, making it half way up before she missed one and slipped down. Soyung ended up on the middle of the staircase, whining but laughing at the same time.
"Babe are you?" Kyungil trailed off as she sat up quickly, nearly flopping down another stair if it wasn't for him grabbing her arm and pulling her up. "How did you manage to fall down the stairs?" He whispered, watching as she shied away behind him at the realization that Dokyun was watching the two.
"Good morning?" He questioned, and the girl waved very slightly toward him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter