Chapter 9

Time

HI guys sorry for the late update and in this story Jessica never left the group, kk 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Like usual Sica was busy again with her hectic schedule, the rest of the members were having fun in their dorm, the girls were all about to go to bed so they wouldn’t be tired for tomorrows activities.

“goodnight everyone” Seohyun said 

“goodnight” everyone then said simultaneously 

Before the girls even walked out of the living room they received a call from their manager oppa.

“Hi girls sorry to disturb you at this hour, but just a reminder that you guys need to be ready by 6am tomorrow”

“ok oppa, thank you for the reminder, goodnight, see you tomorrow” Taeyeon said, She was just about to hang up before their manager oppa started, 

“Oh, I nearly forgot, Jessica won’t we joining you guys tomorrow, she is in hospital and won’t be discharged till tomorrow evening” 

“WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED?” Taeyeon exclaimed, she couldn’t hide her worries for Jessica 

“oh, uh, she collapsed from exhaustion, she was too busy and so didn’t have enough sleep, and also because she had a lot of stress and worries”  Manager oppa explained 

“uh, oppa, what hospital is she in?” Taeyeon asked 

“She is at Seoul Hospital, room 256” 

“ok, thank you very much oppa” 

“no worries I will inform you guys on new information from her,ok, bye, goodnight, don’t worry too much”  manager oppa then hanged up 

 

“what happened Tae Tae” Tiffany asks 

“Sica is in hospital, she collapsed from exhaustion, she was too busy and so didn’t have enough sleep, and also because she had a lot of stress and worries. I need to go visit her” Taeyeon said and quickly got up to get her coat and keys then she walked out the door.

“wait Tae Tae, we want to come too” The rest of the members said and went to get ready to go out

“ok, I’ll meet you guys there” Taeyeon said and ran out the door.

 

Taeyeon rushed into the hospital, and went to find Jessica. When she arrived she saw Jessica laying there, Taeyeon immediately went to sit beside her.

  

Taeyeon POV 

 

When I walked into the room I saw Sica laying there. She looked really pale and she has gotten much more skinnier, I gently held her hands, it was cold as any stone. I sat there looking at her, the world became silent,  as if the dead of the night, like nothing, no one, ever existed, just her and I. Together. 

 

The door clicks, I snap back into reality.

“Yo, how is Sica doing?” Yuri asks 

“fine I guess, she’s pretty much just sleeping right now” I reply 

“we brought you food” Sooyoung butted in 

“Yah, you Shikshin” Sunny said

“What? Just to feed our kid leader” Sooyoung defended 

“Thanks guys, but I don’t feel like eating right now” I said with a grim face

Everyone stayed silent. The awkward atmosphere was hanging in the air. 

 

We all sat in Jessica’s room. We decided to stay here in the hospital even though we had schedules in the early morning, concern and worry got the best of us. 

It was already one in the morning, everyone has passed out, some were sleeping on the couch leaning against one another while some slept in the small bed beside Sica’s. I should sleep as well but I was too busy looking over Sica, but then I would need energy for tomorrow so I decided to sleep for a hour and then wake up, holding Sica’s hand I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the bed frame trying to fall asleep. 

 

Jessica POV

 

I woke up to blinding lights. I blinked a few times trying to get my eyes to focus, I realised I was in the hospital. I tried to recall what happened but my mind was blank, I moved my eyes looking at my surrounding when I saw the girls scattered around the room, all sleeping. I felt someone holding my hand and immediately knew it was Taengoo, she was asleep too, her brows furrowed together, I knew she was concerned about me, I reached up and soothed out her brows, her eyes slowly fluttered open.

“Hi, Sica, you are awake now? How are you feeling?” she asked, she looked really tired. 

“HI Taengoo, I’m feeling alright I guess. By the way stop furrowing your brows, you are going to get wrinkles” I joked trying to lighten up the mood

“Well, you are the one responsible” she replied. I know what she meant, and now I feel guilty 

“S-Sorry Taeyeon ah” I replied weakly 

“Don’t say sorry to me, you should of looked after yourself better, it’s your body, did you know how worried I was when i heard you were sent hospital? and this is all because of you being too busy and missing out your sleep. What happened to the sleep loving Sica? Is BLANC & ECLARE that important, more important than your health?!” 

I know Taeyeon was angry, I didn’t want to make matters worse so I didn’t mutter back a single word. But i didn’t expect to be greeted like this, maybe a “I miss you” or even a “Be more careful“, not a huge lecture. She should know how much BLANC & ECLARE means to me, being a designer was a big dream of mine, so of course I would work hard for this chance, this company. 

“Honestly, Sica I think maybe you should take a break, hand over some of your responsibilities over to someone else. You need to rest, all this work is just making you sick, breaking you down, its making me worry, and seeing you like this doesn’t make me feel any better. We could be spending more time together.” Taeyeon continued 

“Taeyeon are you seriously asking me stop? you know how much this means to me, i can’t just, just step away from it!” I couldn’t help myself but to say something. I couldn’t believe she’s telling me to step away, she was the last person I would expect to tell me this, I thought she would be supporting me even when nobody else would.

 

“Oh, Unnie you are awake!” Yonna exclaimed 

“Sica ah, how are you? How are you feeling?” The girls were asking one by one, I had a short conversation with them. I tried to make eye contact with Taeyeon but she kept avoiding my gaze. 

“Uh, sorry did we wake you guys up?” I asked 

“Uh, haha, yeah just a little hehe” Yonna replied

Wow, great now the whole world knows we got into a fight. 

 

Yoona POV

 

I woke up to the sound of Taeyeon unnie and Sica unnie having an argument. 

“Oh, Unnie you are awake!” I exclaimed, trying to stop their argument 

“Uh,Yeah, Hi?” Sick unnie answered back, she sounded a bit awkward maybe cause I caught them fighting.

Suddenly everyone was awake and talking to Sica unnie. I could seeing Taeyeon unnie in the corner keeping quiet. I could see hurt, regret flash in her eyes, I sighed internally and went to join the others in their loud conversation. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Hello guys sorry had a brain shortage. But yeah, so Jessica just officially left SM, I guess it’s good news because Jessica deserves better, I reckon she should start her own agency instead of joining one. So many Korean netizens are bashing Sica -.-  Anyway hope you liked the chapter, its probably really bad, but yeah.

Thanks for the subscribe and votes and more comments guys keep it coming!

<3

Peace... and out 👋