Chapter 4

Time
 

Taeyeon was pacing around in her room. She was debating whether she should join the girls in the living room. She was too nervous to be with Jessica, it made her feel "weird".

 

Taeyeon POV

 

They look like they were having a good time, I thought. I was looking at them from a distance, but I still don't feel very comfortable being around Jessica, it makes my stomach flutter, I don't even know why I feel like this. 

 

I finished the debate against myself and decided to be brave and join them. I can see them enjoy a Daniel Henney movie. I plotted myself down by the arm chair and started to watch the movie too, but I couldn't concentrate, Sica was breaking my concentration, her face, even from the side was beautiful, my eyes slide down, I feel like my byuntae side is coming up, I quickly divert my eyes away and stare back at the TV screen. 

 

Jessica POV 

 

I see Taeyeon enter the room from the corner of my eyes. She quietly sits down in the arm chair by the corner of the room, I try to regain my concentration. My eyes are looking at the TV but my heart and brain are elsewhere, I feel someone looking at me, and from the corner of my eyes I can see Taeyeon staring at me, I wonder why. 

The room suddenly felt a bit cold, so I snuggled a bit closer to Tiffany, Taeyeon stares back at me again and I can see fire burning in her eyes. 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

I see Jessica leans into Tiffany, and Tiffany then puts her arm around her. I can feel fire burning in my eyes. Yes, I admit I was a jealous, I tried to control myself from showing any signs of jealousy, but I think I failed, I can see Jessica's face, full of confusion and uneasiness could she sense my jealousy? I head to the kitchen to get a drink, I needed to calm down, they shouldn't see me like this. I turn around only to find Jessica right behind me.

"Taeyeon, are you alright?" She asked 

"Y-yeah I'm f-fine." I answered, damn why stutter 

"Why... Why did you look at me like that" she whispered 

"I... I don't know" i answered softly, I was panicking on the inside, I can't just say to her I got jealous of their skinship

"Sorry, I'll get going" I walked away quickly, avoiding any sot of contact, and her questioning look, getting out of the awkward atmosphere. 

I laid on my bed, thinking maybe I should of just confessed to her, but I was too scared, she probably doesn't even like me as a friend, not to mention a lover, we haven't even had proper interactions in years. I sighed and went to sleep. 

 

Jessica's POV 

 

I saw Taeyeon walk into the kitchen, I got up and followed her

"Where are you going Jessi?" Tiffany asked 

"Just gonna get a cup of water, you want some?"

"Nah, it's alright" 

"Ok, I'll be back" 

I walked to the kitchen and saw Taeyeon drink water, she looked so y. 

"Taeyeon, are you alright?" I asked 

"Y-yeah I'm f-fine." She stuttered 

"Why... Why did you look at me like that" I spoke out loud but it came out as a whisper, I think I know why she looked at me like that, was she angry at me getting too close to Tiffany? 

"I... I don't know" she answered back. Wasn't she supposed to be angry at me? Why does she sound so nervous and gentle?

Watching Taeyeon walk out the room I sighed a little, and made my way back to Tiffany, feeling tired I laid down on her lap, trying to enjoy the movie again. 

 

Tiffany POV 

 

There is seriously something going on with Taeyeon, her gaze was so fiery when she saw Jessica lean into me, not to mention when I put my arms around her. Does she like Jessica? I made a mental note that I needed to ask her about this later. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello friends, how was this chapter? This was a bit rushed, just wanted to update faster for you guys :) hope you guys liked this chapter, and I will be back with another update in about 1-2 days, stay tuned 

 

Peace✌... and out 👋