Chapter 14

Time

After hours of comforting and cooing they finally managed to get Jessica to fall asleep, who knew that one day they had to force Jessica to sleep instead of having to force her to wake up. 
The girls sat in silent. Mourning for their kid leader. Everything happened too fast. Life was unpredictable, unfair. 

 


"Why, why did you do this to me? Because of you I'm gone, forever."
"I hate you, because of you I'm dead, you caused all of this, it's all your fault" 
"Haha and now you shall pay, I am going to haunt you every night"
"NO, STOP, STOP, IM SORRY, PLEASE, IM SORRY" Jessica sobbed out loud. All this was haunting her, same things repeated every time when she falls asleep.  

Hearing all the noise everyone rushed over to Jessica's room, finding the broken girl hugging her knees tightly, on the floor, tears rolling down her face, dried tears replaced with fresh ones. Tiffany makes her way towards Jessica, patting her back while starting the conversation off in English
"It's ok Jessi, it's just a bad dream, we are here, don't be afraid" 
"S-she h-hates m-me" Jessica said in between her sobs 
"Shhh, no she doesn't, it's just a dream, she loves you very much" Tiffany assured her 
Jessica tried to believe in Tiffany's words, tired from everything she nodded weakly and leaned back against Tiffany.

.
.
.

"Goodbye guys, I will miss you all, be happy don't miss me too much, and remember that I love you guys very very very much" Jessica said to the sleeping girls softly. 
She made her way out quietly and walked out into the dim lighted street, she viewed the street one more time before closing her eyes. She let all the energy drain, her mind focused back to the incident. After a while she opened her eyes again, she was back. Back into that very night. She was back to make things right. 

She saw Taeyeon who was right in front of her. Jessica missed her presence, being able to see her again, feel her presence, Jessica felt like she was on cloud nine. She felt tears roll down her face, she was tearing up again, subconsciously, she quickly wiped it away with her trembling hand, staring back into the brown orbs that never failed to make her feel jittery. She started to run, back to that damn road, the road where it had caused her all this distress, she had to make it right this time, this was her final chance, she can't afford to mess this up. Jessica came to a halt, stopped by the crossing, standing still like a statue, not daring to move at all, she let Taeyeon catch up, embrace her, feeling warm again in that cold December night. Waiting for that certain truck to pass by. 

The truck passed by, yet both of them were safe, no one hurt. Her mission here was done, she was done. She turned towards Taeyeon and smiled sadly before closing her eyes again. Going back to the present. 

.
.
.


Jessica laid lifelessly in Taeyeon's arms. Jessica's time was up, she needed to say goodbye.
Jessica's lips are pale, hands cold, eye lids dropping, she was fighting to stay awake, alive. 
"S-sorry Taeyeon ah, I-I have to be s-selfish this time. I'm l-letting you go t-through t-the p-pain this time." Jessica's words were starting to get inaudible 
"Stop apologising you Pabo, why couldn't you just let it be?" Taeyeon said softly, holding back her tears. 
"I-I couldn't b-bear the f-fact you left. I-it hurt so m-much T-Taengoo, sorry I'm p-putting you t-through this p-pain" 
"Sica...you Pabo" 
"B-be h-happy Taengoo, be happy with B-Baekhyun o-okay, he will t-treat you w-well" 
"I am only happy when I'm with you Sica ah" Taeyeon sighed 
"You h-have to m-move on b-babe, p-please, forget about m-me, look past the p-past, p-please p-promise me to be h-happy and m-move on, it's my l-last wish, p-please" Jessica begged, she wanted Taeyeon to be happy, not miserable, that's the last thing she wanted to see. 
"O-okay Sica, I promise to try" Taeyeon promised not wanting to hurt/disappoint Jessica any further
"G-good" 
Jessica turned to the girls "And g-guys, be h-happy, promise to a-achieve our d-dreams t-together even w-without me, I-I love you g-guys" 
"We love you too Jessi/Sica/Unnie" the girls' voice wavered 
"I d-don't want to s-see sad f-faces, p-please smile f-for m-me" Jessica gave them a small smile.
The girls all forced a smile to Jessica. Tiffany gave her the infamous eye smile, while Yoona replied with her alligator like laugh. 
"G-good, T-thanks guys, a-and Taengoo p-please s-sing me a s-song"
Granting Jessica's last request Taeyeon began to sing, patting Jessica, like a mother comforting her baby, she could feel Jesscia's breath getting shallower each second, tears streamed down her face, but she continued to sing. 
"I-I love you" Jessica whispered with the last if her energy 
"I love you too Sica baby" Taeyeon whispered sincerely
At the final line, Jessica's breathing came to a halt. No more movement was felt. Taeyeon kissed those beautiful lips for the last time, it still tasted the same old. 
"G-goodbye my Jessica Jung Sooyeon, forever I Love You" Taeyeon said, finally letting her tears drop. 
.....

Love is sacrifice,
Love is patient,
Love is kind,
Love is hope,
Love is trust,
Love never fails. 
_________________________________________________________________________________
Early Happy Birthday to our awesome beautiful dancing queen Hyoyeon! 

And, the story has come to an end! Thank you all my lovely readers 😎 
Thanks for all the support, all the subscribers, voters, commenters! 
Also thanks for all the tolerance, it is not the best story, but I still hope you guys liked it! 
 P.s. After this I will be planning a new story, so stay tuned! 
Until next time friends, 
Peace✌... and out 👋 
-PC🐼