Chapter 2

Time

Jessica sighed as she looked over at Taeyeon. They were once very close, but they started to drift apart slowly, their interactions has decreased a lot over the years. 

 
Jessica had developed feelings for her during their debut years, but she was confused about it, was it love or was it just a mutual feeling? She tried to dismiss it, she forgot about her feelings until recently when it came back to her again. 
 
She knew this time that she is truly in love with Taeyeon. She couldn't run away from it anymore, but she doesn't have the courage to tell anyone, she decided to keep it to herself. 
 

Jessica for once woke up early, she quietly snuck into Taeyeon’s room. As soon as she got into her room, she quickly froze time, afraid someone might catch her. She sat by Taeyeon’s bed and looked at the beauty asleep, and gently caressed her soft cheek, she kissed Taeyeon’s lips and murmured something before walking out the door and unfroze time. Taeyeon woke up feeling something sticky on her lips, thinking she probably drooled in her sleep, she shrugged it off and went to get ready for their schedule. 

 

Today the girls had a concert to attend. The girls arrived at the venue early to get their makeup done and costumes ready. They were fairly excited, excited to see the always enthusiastic fans. 

 

The girls were at backstage, as usual the girls were bickering, laughing, practicing. 

The venue was filled in a blink of an eye, soon the air was filled with screams, the girls were ready to start the concert. 

"AHHHHHH" the fans screamed when the girls finally made an appearance, the girls quickly started off with their performance. 

 

Jessica was really grateful and happy that so many fans came to support them. During the concert she keeps looking at Taeyeon subconsciously, sometimes she would catch Taeyeon looking back, but Taeyeon would turn away immediately when eye contact is made. 

 

As soon as the girls got to the dorm they all fought for bathroom. 

"Yah, I got here first, first in first serve!" Shouted Sooyoung 

"No I'm the maknae, you guys have to let the young go first." Seohyun said back 

"Ok guys stop yelling, like always everyone paper scissors rock." Taeyeon steps in to control the girls. 

"Ok, fine lets do this." Sooyoung said 

"Paper, scissors, rock."

"YEAHH" Sunny yelled happily "haha I'm first, byeee."

Just like that Sunny quickly ran to the bathroom, leaving the others waiting in the lounge for their turn. 

 

Soon everyone entered their dreamland, except for two people...

 

-----------------------------------------------

Hello guys, back with another update. Added a bit of Taengsic hehe. 

School has just started again T.T hopefully I will still be able to update fast. 

Any how, hope you enjoyed and please comment ;)