Chapter 3

Time

Jessica woke up early in the morning, she couldn't fall asleep last night, she tosses and turned all night, no matter what she did she just couldn't stop thinking about Taeyeon. 

 

Taeyeon was in the kitchen making breakfast for the members. Same as Jessica she couldn't sleep either. Did she have feelings for Jessica too? She doesn't know either, but at the concert yesterday she kept catching her self looking at Jessica, like a magnet attracting her eyes back to Jessica's face, and when contact was made she would turn away, because she could ways feel herself blush slightly. 

 

Jessica walked to the kitchen to get some water. She saw Taeyeon making breakfast, Jessica spun around quickly and hid behind a wall to calm her beating heart, she then walked into the kitchen casually and grabbed a glass of water. 

"M-morning Jess" Taeyeon broke the silence 

"M-morning Tae" Jessica said back, then started gulping down her water. 

 

Silence... Expect for the sizzling of oil. 

"So uh..." Both of them said in unison 

Immediately both of them went quiet, not wanting to interrupt each other. Silence hit them again. 

"Ehem" they were in sync again.

 *wow, such chemistry* both of them thought silently.

"What are you guys doing?" Interrupted Sooyoung 

"Uh, ah nothing" Taeyeon said 

"J-just getting some water, bye" Jessica then walked off.

"Ohh, are you cooking breakfast?" Sooyoung ignoring Jessica and asked the leader 

"Huh, oh yeah I'm cooking breakfast for you guys." 

"Oh yeah! I'm so hungry, when is it going to be ready?" Sooyoung seated herself at the table waiting to eat. 

"It's done, you can start eating first, I'm going to wash up now." Taeyeon said and walked towards her room. Sooyoung then served herself and digged into her food happily. 

 

The girls had no schedules today, they had the next 2 days to themselves. Sunny, Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung went to visit the park, Seohyun went to study with her friends Yuri and Yoona went off somewhere, Leaving Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica at home. 

 

Jessica was sitting on the couch casually watching TV when Tiffany came to join her. 

"Jessi, what are you watching?" Tiffany asked 

"Daniel Henney movie" Jessica answered 

"He's so hot!" Jessica added 

Tiffany rolled her eyes and sat beside Jessica to watch the movie as well. 

 

-----------------------------------------------

Sup guys, another update, right now I'm focusing more on Taengsic relationship, sorry for taking a while to update, English assignment is really killing me but at least it's finished now, hopefully I can update faster since I have more time :) 

 

Hope you enjoyed have fun! 

 

Peace...and out