Chapter 11

Time

"Sica ah, do you have any schedules tonight" Taeyeon asked 

"Ah, I have a meeting tonight. Why? Anything happened?" 

"Oh... Nevermind, just wanted to spend some time together" Taeyeon said trying her best to hide her disappointment.

"Sorry Taengoo" Jessica said apologetically 

"It's alright" Taeyeon said

Jessica didn't want to repeat history, she knew Taeyeon is dissapointed, she could hear it, no matter how hard she's trying to hide it, she knew Taeyeon too well.

"why don't I cancel the meeting tonight, so I can come find you" Jessica suggested 

"No, no, it's alright hon, we will still see each other tomorrow, don't worry about it" 

"Are you sure, I can always reschedule the meeting" 

"It's really fine Sica" Taeyeon insisted

"Awww, ok then, I will try come back early ok?" Jessica gave up knowing how stubborn the older can be.

"Okay then, see you" 

"Okay, byeeee, love you"

"Hehe, love you too" 

The phone call ended, Taeyeon was left facing the emptiness of the dorm. She decided to watch TV to pass time. She laid herself down on the couch and flipped through the channels, although nothing was catching the girls attention, she still wanted some sort of background noise to ease off the emptiness and quietness felt in the room. The girl's eyelids grew heavy, and soon fell asleep on the couch. 

The girl woke up feeling something was put on her. 

"Oh, Sica ah you are home? Did your meeting finish?" 

"Yeah, we finished, I came back as soon as the meeting ended, but it's still really late, sorry, the meeting went longer then expected" 

"It's ok" Taeyeon smiled, assuring the younger girl 

"Have you had dinner yet?" Taeyeon asked

"Erm, no, not yet" 

"WHAT? Why? You need to watch out for yourself, you even promised, I don't need you to get sick again?" 

"Hmmm sorry i couldn't just start eating in the middle of the meeting, can I?" 

Jessica walked up the the girl and held her hand, giving her a light kiss 

"Sorry I will watch it next time" 

"Ok, no next time, alright" 

"Ok!" Jessica gave her a grin

"What do you want? I'll make it for you" 

"It's alright I will just have some ramen" 

"No, ramen is unhealthy, I will whip up something healthy"

Taeyeon walked into the kitchen dragging the latter along. She started to boil the dumplings, she felt a pair of familiar arms wrapped around, bringing a smile on to her face. 

Jessica hugged Taeyeon from behind and rested her head on Taeyeon's shoulder. Nuzzling her face into Taeyeon's neck, breathing in her floral scent, she missed this, last time it happened had been a month ago.

The two girls sat down at the table enjoying their late dinner. 

"Ahhh" Jessica said, anticipating that Taeyeon would feed her. 

Taeyeon brought the dumpling close to Jessica's mouth before she put it into her own mouth instead. The younger girl pouted knowing Taeyeon was messing with her yet again. 

" Aigoo my cute princess, don't pout eat up, the food is going to get cold" 

"Aish, you are no fun" Jessica moaned, giving up on Taeyeon she started to feed herself, staying in her pouting position. 

"Haha, sorry, here say ahhh" 

"Ahhh" Jessica said with wide open, but was tricked once again. 

"YAH KIM TAEYEON" Jessica yelled "I HATE YOU" 

Taeyeon was laughing her head off 

"HAHAHA, sorry babe you get tricked too easily, you are so cute, sorry I can't help myself, hahaha" Taeyeon burst into laughter again 

Taeyeon finally calmed down, Jessica was back facing her.

"Are you mad babe? I'm sorry" Taeyeon tried to console the younger.

"I'm going to sleep now, bye" 

Jessica walked off leaving Taeyeon in the kitchen. Taeyeon quickly cleaned up and made her way into their room. Jessica was already laying in bed, the blanket looked like it had swallowed her up. Taeyeon washed up and got under the covers, wrapping her arms around the latter, pulling her closer and landed a sweet kiss on her forehead. 

"Goodnight princess, sweet dreams, sorry please don't be mad" Taeyeon whispered to the girl. 

"Hmm, good night, don't worry I forgive you now" Jessica mumbled into Taeyeon's neck.

"Hehe thanks babe, goodnight, I love you" 

"I love you too" 

The two shared a soft but intimate kiss and slowly drifted off. 

_____________________________________________________________________

Hi Guys another update hope you guys enjoyed it, sorry it's quite short and it has been a while since I last updated. The girls on Weekly idol were really funny, gotta love the girls :D

Anyhow, Thanks for subscribing, and please comment! 

Peace✌... and out 👋