Chapter 10

Time

Jessica got discharged the next evening. She was advised to stay in for another one or two days, but she refused as she didn't want to affect their group activities and she needed to check back on BLANC &ECLARE. 

Although the doctors told her to rest as stubborn as she is no one could win an argument with her, so as soon as she got discharged she busied herself with work again. 

The two girls were still stuck in their "Cold War". They kept their interactions minimal. During group activities the two would stick to other members and unless necessary they wouldn't go near one another. But of course they still love each other and still secretly snuck glances. 

Though the two lovers are in their "Cold War" stage they knew they needed some time to calm down. Both thought about what each other said the other day. For Jessica she realised that she paid too much attention to her work and maybe Taeyeon just felt left out, lonely. She decided to try make more time for her, though it's going to be hard to reduce her work loads in BLANC &ECLARE. As for Taeyeon she realised she needed to be more supportive and less selfish. Even though she felt left out and sometimes she felt BLANC & ECLARE was more important than her, but in the end it's what Jessica passion is, she needed to be supportive. Both had their own self evaluation, but none of them wanted to apologise...well at least not just yet. 

.

.

.

It has been a week since their argument, and a week since their last proper conversation. They missed each other but they didn't have the guts to apologise, to make the first move, scared that the other is still angry. 

Taeyeon POV

 

It's been a week. We both needed this time to rethink about ourselves. It's been long enough, I'm planning to go talk to her now, hoping she's calmed down by now, I really don't need Sica to start raging at me. 

 

I walked quickly to Sica's room, the door wasn't fully closed, I took the chance to peek through the crack. I could make out that she was on her bed. I quietly closed the door behind me and walked over to her bed. I sat down beside her, I subconsciously started to her cheek, gently pulling back pieces of hair that was stuck on her face. She was deeply asleep, now wasn't the best time to talk to her, I kissed her forehead before turning around to leave when I suddenly feel a tuck on my hand. 

"Taeyeon ah" 

"H-hey, d-did I wake you up?" I stutter a bit 

"No, not really..." 

"H-how are you?" I asked back almost in a whisper 

"I'm... I'm...alright I guess, how about you?" 

"I'm fine thanks" I say 

Then there was silence. We just looked at each other until she broke the contact. We were stuck in an uncomfortable atmosphere, like suddenly we were back to when we were still awkward around each other. My heart and brain screamed at me to say something, to apologise first, to make the first move, but my mouth would not oblige, it was sealed. 

 

We stayed like that for a while until finally Sica broke the silence. 

"Look, Taeyeon, I'm... I'm sorry. I should have paid you more attention instead of my work, I feel like such a bad girlfriend for not spending more time with you. I should of put you first instead of BLANC & ECLARE all the time. I'm sorry Taengoo, but you know how much passion I have for this, I thought you would understand. I'm... Sorry. I missed you and... I love you" Jessica said. I turned around only to find tears streaming down her face like rain gushing down from a steep roof, the sight shattered my heart. 

I sat down beside her and hugged her tightly. 

"I'm sorry too Sica... I wanted to apologise but I was too scared you would still be mad. I'm sorry for being for selfish, I should of kept supporting you, but when I saw you in that state it really broke me Sica ah. I couldn't bring myself to let you continue with that much work." I say, I found myself in tears as well.

"I'm sorry Sica, I love you too much I couldn't bear to see you like that again..." I continue to blabber on. 

"Would you please forgi...mmmffhhh" I suddenly got cut off 

I felt a pair of soft lips on mine.

"Too much talking... I forgive you pabo" She said between our heated kiss.

We pulled back when we were out of breath. 

"I love you Sica ya" I said 

"Love you too Taengoo" 

I grinned at her, reaching up to her face I gently wiped away her remaining tears, and pulled her into a hug. 

 

END OF POV

 

 

Since the two lovebirds made up they were back to lovey dovey mode. Although the members did not appreciate their PDA but at least it was better than the two being awkward around each other. 

"Yah, stop showing PDA, this is too much" Yuri complained 

The two was sitting by the table "eating" each other's face instead of the pancakes which was still steaming with heat. 

"You two, I will eat your pancakes for you since you two are not showing your interest" Sooyoung threatened, Yoona nodded her head in agreement.

Still in their world, the two had ignored the members complaints, moans and threats and continued on with their business. 

 

Finally what seemed like an eternity to the members but like a few seconds to the lovebirds they finally stopped and started to eat their PROPER breakfast. 

"Yah lovebirds, we understand that you two missed each other, but seriously please control your raging hormones" Hyoyeon spoke up 

"If you really need to then go to your rooms we could really live without the visual image" Yuri added 

"You guys are just jealous, if you guys can't stand it then don't watch" Taeyeon said.

"we need to see what we are eating“ Yuri said 

"then move somewhere else to eat" Taeyeon said 

"Yah, this is the dining table, it's the place where we are supposed to be eating at. It's seven against two, so it's only fair if you two move" Yuri argued back

“Aish” That was all Taeyeon could say, she was speechless, she couldn’t think of a good comeback. 

Seeing the kid leader keep quiet Yuri knew she had won. 

“Yeah!, I win, you guys can move now” Yuri said while shooing them away

“Yah, we are sill eating” Jessica cuts in 

The atmosphere suddenly turns quiet, the power of Sica effect. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys sorry for this very late update, and its quite short :(  Sorry this chapter is not that great, I’m not very happy with it even though I constantly deleted and added stuff but didn’t want to keep you guys waiting for longer. 

 

Anyways hope you guys enjoyed :) 

 

As always please comment. 

Peace... and out 👋