Chapter 8

Time

Chapter 8 

The cold morning breeze blew into the room through the small slit of the window. Taeyeon, who felt the cold snuggled in closer to Jessica. Feeling more comfortable and warmer, Taeyeon laid her head on Jessica's chest and hugged her waist gently. 

 

Jessica woke up slightly after feeling the small movements of Taeyeon cuddling closer, she smiled at the view of the peaceful looking Taeyeon snuggling herself closer to her. Jessica put her arms around Taeyeon's shoulder, after herself feeling comfortable, she slowly went back into dreamland.

 

"Morning Taengoo" Jessica said with a smile                                                      "Morning Sica" Taeyeon replied with a grin                                                                    The two closed the gap and leaned into a kiss. The two just laid in bed making contact through their lips, yes kissing, not a passionate one, but just purely pecking their lips. 

 

The two of them were deciding what movie to watch since they couldn't go out, they  had nothing to do in the dorm, and guessing watching movies is what couples do. 

"Let's watch something something with Josh Hartnett!" Jessica suggested                                

"What? No, you are gonna drool over him, that's s big fat no, you cannot drool over someone else but me."Taeyeon said back with a slight jealous tone. 

"Aigoo, someone sounds jealous, don't worry I'm not gonna drool over him, it's just a 'wanna be friends' kind of like Taengoo, there's no need to be jealous, ok?" 

"It's still a No...Then why don't we watch a movie starring Hugh Jackman, huh?" Taeyeon said back 

"ok... Wait, no, I don't want to, you are gonna fangirl then" Jessica said 

"See exactly my point, let's just watch something else" Taeyeon said and went to find another movie.

"Fine" Jessica replied  "Humpf, stingy Taengoo" Jessica mumbled under her breath

"What did you say?" Taeyeon asked 

"N-nothing" Jessica replied 

"Ok, let's watch this the" 

"Ok, hurry up and play it then" 

 

Taeyeon and Jessica snuggled up on the couch. Taeyeon sitting up on the couch while Jessica laid down on her lap.  Ten minutes into the movie Taeyeon found Jessica asleep in her lap, she gently caressed her soft face, instead of watching the movie she found herself watching Jessica instead. 

 

After the movie finished Taeyeon thought it was a good time to start making lunch, she gently lifted Jessica's head and placed it on some cushions before she left for the kitchen. 

 

Jessica slowly stirred awake after feeling the source of warmth had gone. She got up and realised she was supposed to be watching a movie with Taeyeon. Thinking of Taeyeon, Jessica realised she was gone. 

"Taengoo, where are you" Jessica called out 

No reply 

"Kim Taeyeon" Jessica called again 

Still no answer 

Jessica got off the couch to look for her, Jessica spotted her in the kitchen making lunch, and slowly creeped towards her. Jessica s her arms around Taeyeon's waist. 

"Taengooooo" Jessica whispered in her ear 

" Oh, hey baby, you are finally awake" Taeyeon replied 

" Hehe, sorry, I fell asleep during our movie time" Jessica said apologetically 

"It's alright baby, I know you must be tired" Taeyeon said with a smile 

"Hehe, what are you making?" Jessica asked

"Just making a simple sandwich" Taeyeon replied 

"go sit by the table and wait" 

"Nah, I want to watch you make lunch" Jessica said 

"Ok, I'm done now anyway, let's go" 

The two sat down by the dining table, enjoying their lunch and the room was filled with their chit chat and whole hearted laughter. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys, another update :) 

The celebrity crush thing may not be the latest one, but based on google that's all I could find. Maybe Taeyeon could of said Baekhyun instead of Hugh Jackman, but nah.

Anyway hope you enjoyed it :) 

Thanks to all my lovely subscribers and Please Mooooore Commmments 

Peace✌... and out 👋