Chapter 6

Time

Aloha, Guys, another update, sorry, haven't been consistent these days, being lazy, Enjoy :) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:

"I'm sorry Sica for ignoring you even though you did try to gain my attention but I still pretended not to see it... I'm very sorry for treating you like this, I know you must have been hurt by my behaviour, I'm sorry and I do hope to make it up to you" and I start to blabber on until I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore. 
I found Jessica staring blankly back at me, did she even hear what I just said? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica POV
 
I don't know what to do. She wanted to make up, I guess all this time my hard work has paid off. I tried to get closer to her for the first few years, but she kept ignoring me, I gave up in the end, I felt like it was pointless. But now, after so many years she finally turned back to me, should I feel happy?  I have mixed feelings right now, I should be feeling happy, but right now I don't really feel like the way I should feel. 
 
No One POV 
 
"Taeyeon ah, I...I, yeah, I do feel hurt, I tried so hard to fix up our relationship, but all you did was ignore me, in the end I was forced to give up, I even started to question myself if all this hardwork was worth it, I got too tired Taeyeon ah, too tired" Jessica said
"I'm...sorry Sica ah, I didn't mean to hurt you, but i really want to fix us" there was a pause as Taeyeon bravely said "Can we... be friends again? let's fix our relationship, let's take it slowly" Taeyeon suddenly says
Jessica went blank again, she was taken aback
"fri-friends?" Jessica says quietly 
"y-yeah friends, don't feel like it's a burden, if you are still uncomfortable with the idea... actually forget it." Taeyeon said as she turned around to walked off.
Jessica quickly grabbed her hand before she walked off
"I'm ok with the idea actually, let's just... take it slowly" Jessica said slowly 
Taeyeon turned around to face Jessica and smiled widely at Jessica, Jessica quickly smiled back too. 
 
It has been a week since the talk. The members has started to notice the fixed relationship between the two. The two now talked and hanged out more often, even on stage they would show more moments subconciously. The members were very happy with it, they wanted the two to get back on being friends again, but they couldn't do anything, and now finally they have finally fixed their relationship. Even though they had no idea what and how it happened but they didn't ask too much about it. 
 
The girls had no scheduele today, the girls decided to go out for lunch.
"Let's go eat Bulgogi" said Sooyoung
"Let's order pizza" said Tiffany
"Let's have Daboki" said Hyoyeon
The girls couldn't agree on what to have for lunch, some wanted to go out for lunch, some wanted to stay in dorm. But in the end they decided to order pizza as they thought going out in this temperature and getting in crowded places was not a good idea.
 
ONE MONTH LATER
 
It was late a night before the girls returned from their concert. The girls were tired and returned to their hotel quickly. Coincidentally Taeyeon and Jessica shared a room that night, when Taeyeon and came out of the shower Jessica was already sleeping in bed, Taeyeon quietly walked over to her and said a goodnight before walking over to her bed. She whispered a I love you, thinking Jessica was already deep in her sleep. She crawled under the covers when she heard someone say I love you too Taengoo. 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Sorry guys this update is quiet short and this chapter a lot :(  I didn't have much idea for this chapter, but still wanted to update for you guys ❤️. Hope you guys liked this update though! But as always thanks for subscribing and of course the upvote, and please COMMENT! 

Love you guys ❤️

Also, Happy Birthday to our dear Tiffany :) 

(haha pink just for Tiffany)

Bye

Peace✌... and out 👋