Chapter 12

Time

"Noona!" 

"Oh, hi Baekhyun ah" 

"Hi Noona" 

"How can I help you?" 

"Oh, well I just wanna discuss about our duet" 

"Oh, ah, ok" 

"Are you hungry, I will order some food and we can eat and talk" 

"Ok, let's go to room 2C" 

"Ok, what do you want to eat? Chinese?" 

"Your call" 

"Ok, I will meet you there then, bye" 

"Ok, bye" 

 

Baekhyun arrived in the room with the takeaway food after 15 minutes. He neatly placed the plates and chopsticks on the table before taking a seat opposite Taeyeon. 

"Ok, Noona, so first we need to decide of the song we will be singing" 

"Yeah, ok, have you got any in mind?" 

"I was thinking maybe Missing City?"

"Yeah that song sounds nice, let's sing that then" 

 

Taeyeon dragged her tired body back to the SNSD dorm, she had spent the whole day at the company.

"Unnie, you are back!" Yonna exclaimed 

"Yeah, where's everyone else?" Taeyeon only saw Yonna and Yuri in the room

"Well, Sunny and Sooyoung unnie are sleeping in their rooms right now, and I think everyone else are busy with their schedule tonight" 

"Aigoo, so tired" Taeyeyon sighed while she sat down beside Yoona on the couch 

"Why aren't you guys sleeping?" Taeyeon asked the two

"I need to leave in a 30 minutes, there's no point sleeping now" Yonna pouted 

"I'm just keeping Yonna company" Yuri answered 

The three sat in comfortable silence watching some random program airing on SBS. 

"Well, I'll be in my room, bye, goodnight" Taeyeon broke the silence 

"Ah ok unnie goodnight" Yoona and Yuri said in unison 

 

Taeyeon POV 

 

After washing myself up I felt my eyelids were about to drop down, they were heavy. I laid in bed, I was just about to drift off when I remembered I needed to check my schedule for tomorrow. I stretched out my arm to try reach my bag hoping I would be able to reach it, but reality was cruel, I just couldn't reach it. 

"Yah" I grunted 

Giving up I walked over and read through my planner. 

"6am radio show, 10am variety show shooting..." I mumbled and made mental notes, now I can finally sleep properly. I threw myself onto the bed and quickly fell asleep. The next morning I woke up finding a sleeping princess beside me. I turned and admired her facial features, eyes slightly fluttering, long curly eyelashes, high cheekbones, and her small pink lip that was now curved in a small smile, she must be having a happy dream. Too immersed in my own world I lost track of time until a knock was heard. 

"Kim Taeyeon, Jessica Jung Sooyeon, get up we need to leave in 30 minutes" Manager Tiffany calls 

"Okay, got it, thanks Manager Fany" I replied 

"Jessica, get up, we need to go" I whispered in her ear 

Seeing as Sica had no reaction I decided to wake her up differently. I pampered her face with soft kisses and slowly made my way to her lips, gently and biting on her lower lip.

 

No one POV 

 

Jessica woke up, feeling someone nibbling on her lips, she opened her eyes to find her beautiful lover kissing her. 

"Emm, morning Sica" Taeyeon pulled away from the kiss seeing the sleeping princess had already woken up.

"Morning Taengoo" Jessica said while rubbing her eyes cutely

"Come on go wash up we need to leave in 30 minutes”  

"Okay, Let's go together" Jessica suggested 

"Huh? Okay, but don't do anything funny" 

"What? It’s just to save time, stop thinking about weird stuff you byun" 

“Mehrong, Sorry not sorry" Taeyeon said as she pulled Jessica into the bathroom.

 

At last the girls made it to the radio station, they were maybe just 30 minutes late, thank goodness they didn't get into too much trouble with the producers. This is all thanks to Jessica and Taeyeon, they haven't been in each other's company for a while so this morning they spent a lot of time in their room. We may assume they were doing R18 stuff or we may assume they were just being childish and was messing around with each other, nether the less, manager like Tiffany got very angry as they were late to their schedule, so congratulations to Jessica and Taeyeon they successfully managed to rise up HellFany and trust me it wasn't a very good scene.  

 

.

.

.

 

As usual Taeyeon spent her time at the practice rooms with Baekhyun practicing for their collaboration. Jessica was not happy with the thought of Taeyeon spending so much time with Baekhyun even though it was work related. Baekhyun had kept on showing his interest in Taeyeon, even on shows he would always name Taeyeon as his ideal type. Jessica knew she had to keep it professional plus Taeyeon had always assured her nothing was going to happen between them and Jessica knows trust is important in a relationship so she decided to trust Taeyeon. 

 

“Noona, you know that I like you right?” Baekhyun said boldly 

“…Uh…” Taeyeon was speechless by the sudden confession, though she knew he may of had some sort of crush on herself but she didn’t take it into heart thinking it would only last a few days before he moved on. 

“I know it’s sudden Noona, but I need to say this… At first it started with a skipped heart beat, I didn’t think much about it, I thought I was mistaken, but day by day my heart beat would have a sudden increase when you came into sight, thats when I realised I must of developed a crush on you. I knew I was not in your league so I tried to hide and suppress my feelings towards you, but whenever I see guys or even your members get too close to you I can’t help but feel my blood boiling, I was feeling jealous, no matter how hard I try to hide or deny my feelings I can’t” 

Baekhyun leaned in after finishing his confession, he didn’t wait for any answers, he couldn’t resist those y red lips, temptation got the best of him. He closed the gaps and kissed Taeyeon gently. Taeyeon feeling the contact froze before realisation struck her, she tried to pull away but Baekhyun was too strong for her, he kept his lips firmly on her’s. Taeyeon continued to squirm, keeping her lips shut and motionless, response-less. After a while Baekhyun quickly composed himself and let go,  

“Now that I finally have let it out, I just want you to know that I like you and…would…you be… be my… G-girlfriend?” Baekhyun bravely asked 

“Baekyun-ah… I…I…” Taeyeon was still in shock.

“It’s okay Noona, i understand, it’s too sudden and sorry about the kiss, but I will be waiting for the day when you will say yes” Baekhyun cut off knowing the hesitation voice. 

 

Taeyeon stood up to leave, she walked towards the door before spotting someone who had been observing them, the person ran as soon as they made eye contact. 

“Oh S***t!” cursed Taeyeon. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, sorry this chapter was a bit sudden with Baekhyun and stuff but please bear with me :) 

Have been really sick and tired of school, getting a bit of emotional problems. An offer but if you guys have any questions/want to rant, need a listener, or even find some comfort always feel free to message me :D 

Don't ne shy, it’s always good to talk and let it out!

 

Anyways, Hope you guys enjoyed it! 

 

Peace... and out 👋