Baekhyun - Surprise!!

Exo One Shots & Imagines (Requests Open)

A/N: Hiiii guys. As I've said before, to play it safe I'll give a mini warning if there are some curse words in my story, in case some of you aren't comfortable with it. And once again, I've only used the "f word" a few times (maybe like twice). Anyways, I hope you enjoy the story!!

~Your POV~

"Jagiya?" You call softly, laying beside Baekhyun on his bed.

"Yea Y/N?", he replies playing with your fingers.

"Are you still going out with Chanyeol to that movie tomorrow?" You silently hope for him to be busy tomorrow.

"Yup, are you still sure you don't want to come?" He asks giving you those irresistible puppy eyes.

"I'm sure, I'm sure. Besides I thought I'd go out with my friends to the beach.We haven't had a girls day in such a long time." You say smiling up at him excitedly. Yes you were excited, but not for the beach. You really aren't going to the beach in fact, you were getting the two of them along with Suho, D.O and Tao to help you with Baekhyun's surprise birthday party.

"But Y/N, you'd be the only one without your boyfriend. You'll be like a fifth wheel. Just come with me, Chanyeol won't mind being a third wheel." Baekhyun practically beggs you.

You giggle at your boyfriend and pout, mocking him, "Awe but I don't mind being a fifth wheel."

He huffs and turns away, rolling his eyes. "You're so stubborn."

"Well that makes 2 of us", you retort smirking. You glance down to check your phone as a notifications lights up the screen, "Well I've gotta go. See you tomorrow ...on your birthday!"

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT AFTERNOON


~Baekhyun's POV~

"We're on time! I told you we'd  be on time." Chanyeol says pumping his arms in the air, acting cocky as usual.

"Dude, I didn't say we weren't going to be on time." I chuckle at my best friend's excitement. We were both pretty excited to watch this new movie. We quickly run into line to get our tickets and walk into the movie theatre, still fanboying over the whole movie franchise.

After the movie, I was so caught up in the freaking out that I didn't notice who walked behind me.

"Kira? Aren't you supposed to be at the beach? Where's Y/N?"

She jumps, startled at my words and turns around with wide eyes, "Oh um Y/N? She's at-she got sick so she decided to stay home." By the time she finished her sentence we're already near my car.

"Oh she's home? I guess I'll go over to see her." I shrug, opening the door to the car.

"NO! I mean, she might be at Bella's house,  hanging out with her." She stutters and I have a strong feeling she's not telling the truth.

I narrow my eyes at her, starting to get anxious, "What do you mean? Kira, tell me what's going on."

"Nothing, nothing's going on. Just go back home...no not your dorm! Uh go back to your parent's home. I'm sure they miss you. " She says frantically backing away.

This does not seem good.

~Your POV~


"I can't reach the stupid shelf!" I yell out in frustration. I hear Bella burst out laughing behind me.

"I was waiting for you to realize that you won't reach it. Hold up, I'll go get Tao to help you." She says walking out of the kitchen. I was trying to reach for the homemade cookies that I made specially for Baek's birthday.

"TAO YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE THE STUPID GAME ANYWAYS, GET OFF YOUR LAZY AND HELP Y/N." I hear Bella yell, causing Suho and D.O, who are also probably with Tao, and I to laugh.

"Geez woman." I hear Tao mutter as he gets closer to me. "Oh look it's Ms.I'mTooShortAndCantReach", Tao teases me.

I roll my eyes at him, "Yah! I'm average height! Just help me reach the Baekhyun cookies".
"Baekhyun cookies? Ugh okay, hold on." Tao laughs and I feel his arms wrap around my waist and softly lifts me higher. I reach my hands out and when I finally get a grip on it and hold it to my chest, a short growl shocks me.

Tao pulls me down and we turn to see Baekhyun standing in the doorway of the kitchen, looking furious as ever.

"What. The. . Is. Happening?!?" Baekhyun roars, eyes flickering between me and Tao after each word.

"Is this why you wanted me out? So you can ing cheat on me with Tao? Tao, I can't ing believe you, I trusted you. I trusted you...both." It broke my heart when his voice cracked at the end.

"Dude, I know that looked bad but trust me-" Tao gets cut off when Baekhyun smashes a plate onto the ground.

"No, I will not TRUST you. Not when I saw you and my of an EX-girlfriend together." I gasp when he emphasizes ex.

"Baekhyun." I whimper, clearly hurt by his words. I move forward to calm him down only to be met with more disappointment.

He jerks away, wordless, and turns his back towards me.

"Baekhyun you can't be serious...ex? What did we even do wrong? No don't answer that. Tao and I weren't doing anything even remotely ual or romantic for the record. In fact..." I walk around the broken glass, blinking back the tears that started to form. "In fact, I'm glad to see how much trust you actually invested in me. If you trusted me like you said you did, you'd hear us out. But it's too late for that. Goodbye Baekhyun. Have a nice ing birthday."

~Baekhyun's POV~

As soon as Y/N walks out of the house I knew I acted like a jerk. But I saw Tao with his arms around Y/N's waist and I cracked. The way Kira was acting earlier didn't help either.

"Well you ed up." I hear someone say from behind me. I turn around to see Bella leaning against the doorframe, with her arms crossed across her chest and an eyebrow raised. D.O stands beside her with his arms around her hips.

"What? I'm-I don't understand." I ask confused. I walk over to a chair and sit down, trying to make sense of what happened.

"Well, Sherlock....your beloved girlfriend, oh wait, ex-girlfriend was planning a surprise birthday party for you, before you showed up and ruined everything. Chanyeol agreed to this and agreed to go see a movie with you to distract you, Kira was in charge of watching you so you wouldn't come back home. Y/N was trying to reach for cookies she personally made for you, and Tao helped her. It's as simple as that. You ed up and ruined your relationship. Y/N must feel broken right now, how the hell does that make you feel?" She says, turning around to walk out the door right after her rant.

D.O hesitates behind his girlfriend, "Your party's starting in an hour. Get ready, everyone's going to come soon. And, I'll make sure Bella brings Y/N."

~Your POV~

"Bella just get her to come. Please, Baekhyun looked guilty after she left." D.O has been trying to convince Bella to bring me along to the party, and it seems like D.O, the one who doesn't care for much emotion and drama, feels as if Baekhyun deserves another chance.

After I left Baekhyun's house, Bella came to my rescue and offered the necessary 'Junk food and chick flicks' best friend day and I agreed. But after listening to D.O's words, a small part of me hopes it's not necessary. Baekhyun and I had a great relationship, I guess it scared me when he got furious, he never got that mad at me before.

"Ugh fine I guess. But if Baek doesn't get his together by then...", Bella's sentence trails off threateningly and I hear her footsteps heading my way.

"Y/N, do you-"

"Yea. I'll get ready." I cut her off with a smile getting up and walking into the guest room in Bella's house. Thank god I left my dress in here last night. I put on light make up, and some pumps. It's a high school party and almost everyone's going to be there, I need to look happy and confident. Even though I just got into a stupid fight with my boyfriend...ex-boyfriend.

"Damn Y/N. Wait till Baekhyun begs for you to take him back." Sujaane smirks as she passes the doorway. I blush and pray with all my might, hoping that we'll get back together. I won't count on it though, because although this was a stupid argument and we had a good bond, Baekhyun has always been stubborn.

"Shut up Bella!" I call back with a light laugh.

TIME SKIP TO THE PARTY

"Well, we're here." D.O says from the driver's seat.

"Time to part-ayyy", Bella says overly excited.

"Yes, we're getting turnt tonight." I say in the most sarcastic voice I could muster up, getting out of the car. Once we're inside, people greet us but there's no sign of Baekhyun.

"Y/N, go check upstairs. we'll wait down here." Bella yells in my ear, over the loud music. I nod and make my way up to his room.

Once I'm finally upstairs I pause, gripping onto the stair's railings. Should I give him more time to cool down? What if there really wasn't a bond between us this whole time and I was all my imagination? A million thoughts race through my mind and I look up in the direction of his room, trying to ignore it all. His door is wide open and I could see Baekhyun sitting on the side of his bed huddled over something. I take a few hesitant steps into his room and hear him sniffle, "Who is it?"

"It's uhm me. Y/N." I say nervously. Now that I'm here I have no idea what to say or how to say it.

"Y/N?" He asks, his voice shocked and looks up. I can finally see what he was huddled over and when I realize it's the cookies I made for him I feel giddy inside.

"Yup, they were getting worried down there so they sent me up to check on you." I smile at him in an awkward friendly way and he gets up to make his way over to me. I flinch back accidently, still wary of his mood.

"How about you Y/N? Were you worried about me?" He asks looking down at me.

"Of course, pabo. How could I not be? You broke up with me over something stupid, and yet here I am worrying over you. You let all your anger out earlier but now it's my turn you . I don't know how to express my feelings. But I'll try. I hate you, I hate you for everything. I can't-" Before I know it Baekhyun has cut me off, pressing his soft, rosy lips onto mine. My heart melts at this gesture and I find myself slowly lose my resistance and end up kissing back.

"I love you too babe." He says and the kiss gets more intense and more passionate. I can feel Liam's hand trailing across my back and lowering with each movement, closer to my bum. He only stops when a loud cough is heard followed by the clearing of someone's throat.

"Let's keep it PG13, shall we? It's your birthday party Baekhyun, you guys can do this later tonight." Bella says smirking at us both.

A/N (again): Hiii...again!! Heheh so anyways, did you guys enjoy this story??

It's been like a month and I still haven't gotten any requests whatsoever awe :( Well, I'll still write these oneshots/images for a while because as I've mentioned before, I don't really have a life anyways lmao

As usual, requests, feedback/comments are greatly appreciated. ((ESPECIALLY REQUESTS, I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS))

Reminder: You're beautiful and ily~