(REQUESTED) Kyungsoo - Moment of Truth

Exo One Shots & Imagines (Requests Open)

Original Request: So basically, Yuri is a vampire (idk why. xD) . she's the new girl in school. she is pretty, cute, easy going and childish. And Kyungsoo is the typical rich boy who is cold towards girls but many girls has crush on him. he has a group of 5 people , D.o, kai, baekhyun, chanyeol and xiumin. ( of course, the group's name is EXO) . they always does pranks on girls ; especially a transfered student. among the groups, baekhyun is the nicest towards Yuri because he is a childhood friend of her but she doesn't recognized him. Baekhyun and Yuri always been teased by other student 'lovebirds' which make Kyungsoo jealous. One day, somethig happened... (you do the rest <3)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Aish Yuri wait!” You slowly come to a halt and take a few breaths, attempting to turn your eyes back to your regular colour.

This has become a daily routine, you’d be talking to Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo will always criticize something you do. Usually it wouldn’t bug you because that’s the type of person Kyungsoo is, but this time he took it too far. You let your temper get the best of you and you felt your eyes immediately change colour to red so you had no choice but to leave.
Being a vampire has its disadvantages at times.

“What is it Baek?” You turn around as soon as you’re completely sure he wouldn’t notice anything.

“I’m sorry he said that. He doesn’t mean any harm.” Baekhyun sheepishly rubs the back of his neck giving you an apologetic look. But you don’t back down. Nope, Kyungsoo is the one who upset you so why should you forgive Baekhyun.

“I don’t care Baek…you of all people know how I was back then. Kyungsoo pinpointed my exact insecurities somehow and it hurts.”

“I know Yuri but there’s nothing you can do.” He pulls you in for a hug and you lay your head on his shoulder, feeling comforted by his familiar body.

It’s been 2 months since you’ve come back to Seoul. Your family moved to Canada 3 years ago hoping to find better jobs but unfortunately life didn’t work that way. While you were there you got bitten by a vampire and things only escalated from there. Soon your parents had gotten the bite from you which left your brother as the only human. He ran away for a while but came back to propose the idea of going back to Seoul. And that’s how you ended back here, at Serenium High.

“You’re right Baek. Thank you.” You smile and look up at him but soon regret it as you hear the shutter of a camera.

“Perfect.” Chanyeol laughs, teasing you both, “The lovebirds in action.”

“You ruined the moment Chanyeol, they might have kissed.” Jongin says from beside him making kissy faces.

Minseok is silently laughing along although his friend Kyungsoo seemed upset. You ought to feel concerned about his mood but you can only feel satisfaction run through you. Karma’s a .

“Lovebirds my .” You mutter taking a few steps away from Baekhyun while Baekhyun shakes his head feverishly. You both have been constantly teased ever since you returned but you were starting to get over it. Baekhyun was the only person you knew at this school so obviously you became really close. But apparently people got the wrong impression and started to spread around rumours. You wouldn’t have even heard these rumours if Minseok hadn’t told you.

“You guys wouldn’t know love even if it smacked you in the face.” Baekhyun says with his eyebrow raised. Neither you nor Baekhyun let these remarks get to you. Especially since you know he has a crush on your neighbour.

“We know its Yuri and Baekhyun.” Jongin insists, laughing.

“Ugh really? I’m going home, I can’t deal with you all.” You roll your eyes before walking away. You don’t hate them since you know they have a good side but at times you really want to punch them.

Not even a minute later you hear footsteps following you, thanks to your super hearing.

“Baek I said I’m fine you d-“ You stop as you finally turn around and see Kyungsoo, not Baekhyun.

The small smile that seemed to be on his face vanishes as he processes your words, and he gives you a glare instead, “I’m not Baekhyun.”

“I know.” Having said that, you turn around since you’re not sure how to avoid this awkward situation. Why did he follow you? He despises you so surely he’s not here to console you….right?

You feel his presence coming closer so you slow down, giving him a chance to catch up.

“What do you want D.O?” You give him a quick glance.

“Nothing. I’m walking home.”

“Why are you walking with the person you hate?”

“Did I say that I hated you?” His reply comes faster than you can blink.

“No. But you surely make it seem that way.”

This time Kyungsoo pauses with hesitation, “What do you mean?”

“Let’s face it, you seem to hate me more than anyone else in school. You enjoy hurting me.” You snap, a frown forming on your face.

“I didn’t think that it’d give you an impression of hatred.” He his head to the side.

This ignites more fire in your mood, “Are you serious? So am I supposed to sense love from all those insults?”

He scoffs, “You love it from Baekhyun.”

Your eyebrow raises as you hear him, “Are you kidding? Baek makes sure it’s a joke. He doesn’t pinpoint insecurities trying to hurt the other person. Of course I love it.”

By now you both have stopped on the sidewalk, and are facing each other.

“So you do love it?” His accusatory question catches you off guard and you don’t bother replying right away.

“So?”

“Baekhyun and I love each other. None of you know this but he’s my childhood friend. He knows everything about me so of course he jokes around.”

“But do you love each other as more than friends?” He continues and you feel suspicious. What is he doing? One minute he’s trying to convince you that he doesn’t hate you and the next he’s asking about Baekhyun.

“Kyungsoo, why are you walking with me? You and I both know there’s a reason.” You narrow your eyes.

“I’m just curious about my friend’s relationship.”

“Kyungsoo stop with the bull.” You turn back to walk home when his voice stops you.

“Yuri. Sorry.”

“What are you sorry about?”

“I’m done with the bull. I don’t know what to do or say or think so I’ll just let it all out.” He says, giving you a sincere look.

“What?”

“Yuri, I don’t hate you. In fact I like you, like a lot. And I hate it. I hate this feeling, not you. I can’t stand it that you’d prefer your oppa Baekhyun over me. You didn’t acknowledge me until I made those jokes. The harsher I went, the more you’d notice me…or so I thought. And I hate myself for it. I hated myself for making you upset, not you. I don’t know how to say this. I like you, and I want to be your boyfriend. And judging by the look you’re giving me, I don’t care if you don’t feel the same way. I’m just done with being an .”

“You’re an .” You’re reply comes out of your mouth almost as soon as he finishes.

“What?” He looks startled and you laugh, walking closer.

“Kyungsoo I had a crush on you when I first got here. That’s why your insults hurt. If it was Chanyeol, quite frankly I wouldn’t care. You made me wait this long and hurt my feelings just because you were a coward to admit your feelings. You’re an for that reason.”

“Hey! You-“

“No, let me finish. I will be your girlfriend as long as you stop believing the elementary school rumours about what a girl likes. Nobody insults the girl they like anymore, that was so 2010.” You both laugh and he wraps his arms around your waist, finally letting out a smile.

“Deal. I love you, girlfriend.”

 

A/N: Hiii lovelies!! This is the second request (I put the original request up there this time). Sorry for the long wait, requester!

I am so disappointed with this story, I think this was the worst one I’ve written. I’m so sorry to the requester!! I don’t know if this is what you imagined, it’s hard to incorporate a vampire theme into this *sigh*. And I didn’t know how to end it…

I can’t believe my worst story was a request I feel so bad.

I’ll try to improve over time so I hope y’all will still enjoy it!! ^.^

Feeback & Requests are always welcome, I’d love to know what you think of it!!

Reminder: You’re beautiful and ily