Chanyeol - Tattoo

Exo One Shots & Imagines (Requests Open)

"Are you sure about this Yeollie?" You ask biting your lower lip nervously. You were currently at the local tattoo parlour with your boyfriend Chanyeol.

"For the millionth time...yes." He sighs, smiling at you. He knows how nervous you are for him since he's always the act first, think second type of person. You look at him skeptically but nod anyways. He won't tell you what tattoo's he's getting, he just showed up at your doorstep this afternoon telling you to get ready.

"Why do you need me here then?" You ask, looking at the examples on the wall.

"What, can't I just want to bring my beloved girlfriend with me when I go to get my first tattoo?" He asks jokingly. You roll your eyes as the tattoo artist walks in. He gives you a smile before running up to Chanyeol.

"Hey Yeol." He says, high fiving your boyfriend.

"Hey Jaebum." He replies grinning. From what you've heard from Chanyeol, they both have been close friends since elementary school.

"And this must be the famous Y/N." He says looking over at you. He has an eyebrow raised, clearly teasing Chayeol.

"Hi." You smile and give him a quick wave.

"I'm sure you'll like this tattoo." Jaebum continues with a knowing grin. You were curious as to what the design is but you keep it in. As Jaebum shows Chanyeol the way to the leather tattoo chair, you walk over to take a seat in the waiting chair placed in the opposite side of the room. You've begged many times before but your stubborn boyfriend is good at holding his ground.

"It'll hurt like a since it's your first, just saying." Jaebum says laughing at your boyfriend. You giggle along, you all know how easily Chanyeol gets hurt.

"Yea, yea, whatever. That's why I'm getting a small one." Chanyeol replies, puffing out his chest in an attempt to forget about his queasiness.

"Small but extremely meaningful, you must really love her." Jaebum teases Chanyeol causing him to blush. What? Were they talking about you? What do you have to do with a tattoo? With a sigh, you pull your phone out, deciding to check Twitter and put your mind on other things.

~WHEN THE TATTOO IS DONE~


"There." You hear Jaebum say from the other side of the room. Looking up, you see them wrapping something around Chanyeol's arm, where he got the tattoo. Aw, you were hoping to look at it after it was done.

"When can I see?" You slightly whine walking over to them.

"Patience babe. I'll show you...some time in the next decade." Chanyeol winks.

"Okay woah pda kids, no winking in my parlour." Jaebum chuckles, feigning disgust.

"Ha you wish you got some of this." Chayeol plays along but he grabs his stuff anyways preparing to leave. With a groan you walk out to the car, with Chanyeol following you. Jaebum already decided to do this tattoo for free since he knows how important it must be for his best friend.
The car ride was filled with the voices of you attempting to sing the songs on the radio, and your laughters. You were having a lot of fun and the tattoo almost slipped your mind. Almost. When Chanyeol pulls up to your drive way, you put on the most seductive look you can and turn to face him.

"Come in babe." You say, pecking his lips. He follows you in without another word and your smirk to yourself, proud of your plan. You were not going to give up. You were determined to see this tattoo before he left.
You run upstairs into your room, knowing that he was right behind you, and turn to lock the door behind you two. When you turn back around Chanyeol is already sitting on your bed, shirtless. With a giggle you slowly walk towards him before slightly pushing him backwards, cradling his lap. You silently laugh at his expression, he had his eyes opened wide and lips parted taking in quick breaths. It was extremely cute but this wasn't a cute atmosphere. Oh no, this was intense and you planned to use it to your advantage. You innocently tug at the plastic cover around his new tattoo and flutter your eyelashes.

"Take this off babe, I want to see all. Of. You." You whisper, kissing him after each word. You hear him chuckle from underneath you and you look up at him confused.

"I see where you're going now." He says still smirking. You pout at his words and move to sit back up until you feel his hands tugging at your top. You lose balance and fall back on top of him.

"But that doesn't mean we can't continue what we started."

~NEXT MORNING~


You wake up feeling slightly cold despite the blanket which someone wrapped around you. Your personal body heater wasn't beside you which worried you a bit. Where could Chanyeol be at this time? It was still 9 o'clock, much too early for the both of you. You pull on his hoodie from the ground before making your way downstairs. You looked in the game room, but he wasn't there. When you thought about calling him, you hear faint humming and you follow the noise downstairs, ending up in the kitchen. There he was, at the stove making scrambled eggs. You smile to yourself and quietly walk over to him and wrap your arms around his waist sleepily. He was so comfy, completely living up to the expectations you had for your giant teddy bear.

"Hey sleepyhead." He teases, kissing the top of your head.

"Hey babe." You say nuzzling into his arm. You stand like that for another few minutes as he finishes up with the eggs. You suddenly remember what happened last night and you pull your head away to look at his arm. There it was, small but simple. You trace the tattoo, unaware of Chanyeol carefully watching your movements. Your face lights up with a surprised smile and it warms his heart to see you happy.
It was the initial of your first name with a halo on top of it.

"It's for you babe. Y/N, you are my one and only angel. I love you so much."

Author's Note: Okay wow you probably forgot about my last update since I said I'd post this in a few days (but I think its been a week) but basically I was wondering which type of imagines you like best, the usual longer ones or short and sweet ones like this??

Anyways requests and feedback and all of that are appreciated and guess what? I got my 2nd ever request (yes I know, no big deal but let me be) so I'll start working on that in a bit.

So you, hope you guys enjoy!!

Reminder: You're beautiful and ily