Chapter 14

Perfect Match

a/n: first and foremost it isnt going to be terribly long.


"Hyukjae! We need to talk..."

This couldn't be good.

Anything that starts with 'I need to talk to you' or some rendition of it is never good.

But hey, it's Donghae, so the blond immediately went over to see what was wrong. After all, with him, it couldn't be that bad, right?

Wrong.

"Donghae, what's wrong? Did something happen? Are you hurt anywhere?"

Donghae's bottom lip trembled as he balled his fists.

"D-do you have something you want to tell me?"

Hyukjae looked away and thought for a moment before he turned and looked back at the brunet. He shook his head, and the brunet's fists clenched tighter.

"A-are you s-sure?"

Hyukjae looked very concerned at this point, what with how badly Donghae was shaking.

"I don't have anything to tell you, Hae, are you sure you're alright though? You're shak-"

"No I'm not alright! You're cheating on me and you won't even admit it to my face! I've given you so many opportunities to tell me now, and you've avoided it over and over again! Just admit it! Admit it!"

"Lee Donghae! Where did you ever even get that idea? Why would I be cheating on you?"

Donghae looked into the blond's eyes with tears overflowing his own.

"Even now you won't admit it." Donghae lightly hit Hyukjae on the chest as he spoke, before his legs gave out and he collapsed to the ground. Thankfully, the older had quick reaction time and grabbed Donghae before he fell all the way down and hurt himself.

"Donghae, tell me right now, who told you I was cheating on you? Because I swear, I'm not. I would never do that to you."

The brunet shook his head as he looked up at the elder.

"H-Heechul told me, and you seriously better not be lying to me. He said that you were ch-cheating on me with someone with a small stature- actually, no, not even! He said you were cheating on me with a white girl, girl of all things! He said that you absolutely would not replace her for anything else in this world, and that you were even thinking about your future together! He saw you two in bed together! We haven't even gotten there yet! You were also planning future vacations, wondering about how to take care of the kids- I actually still can't get over the fact that you went back to women. Besides the s and the , what do they have that I don't? Why am I not good enough for you, Hyukkie? Why am I not good enough? I can go get surgery for you if you want me to, I really will! I l-love you s-so much Hyukkie, I d-don't know what I'd do i-if you left me... You just m-mean so much to me, and, and, I can't think of why this would happen..."

"Donghae, I know what Heechul's talking about, and I'm gonna kill that bastard."

"What?! So it's true?"

Donghae immediately burst into tears and Hyukjae's eyes widened more than they'd ever widened before and consoled the sobbing brunet.

"No no no, it's not true, no, Hae, please stop crying, oh my god, what do I do, oh my- Heechul honestly... Hae? Hae sweetheart please stop crying. If you do, I'll explain everything to you, just calm down."

Donghae continued crying, but at a quiter volume.

"Listen, Hae, I love you so much, and you mean the world to me. If there's anyone I wouldn't trade, it'd be you. You don't have to go and get surgery or do anything to please me because I love you, and how many times do I have to tell you that so that you'll understand? Do you have that little faith in me?"

Donghae shook his head and calmed down enough to listen.

"Donghae, Heechul was being what we call a prick, and the 'woman' he was talking about was my pillow."

The crying immediately ceased.

"..."

"..."

"Your pillow?"

"... Yeah.'

"Okay umm, so about moving to Alaska, I think I'm gonna do that now. Gotta go bye!"

Donghae sprinted out of the room.

"..."

"Okay bye?"


A/n: i just really wanted to do something with the pillow again okay cool bye