Chapter 2

Yixing and his way-out-of-his-league-and-bad-boy-crush

"What are you doing?" A judgemental voice was practically screaming in Yixing's ear now, he couldn't bare to look at the attacker, afraid of what they might do to him. 

"Isn't this the piano nerd?" Another voice hollered 

"Ha really? Do you really have no friends to spend your time with? Nah, I guess not!" A further voice laughed 

Suddenly, a sharp face had bent down and was looking directly at Yixing. This was Sehun, he was in your form and he was always causing trouble. He never paid attention to his studies and had no respect for anyone. This is the person that Yixing despised the most. His angular eyes and greasy hair made every part of Yixing's body cringe, he couldn't think of anyone he'd thought this negatively towards before. 

"You should really look where you're walking Yixing" Sehun sang in a sing-song tone, "or bad things will happen to you, understand?" Yixing's hair was grabbed so you were looking up now. 

He could now see the full scale of the attack. 

The other two voices were those of Minseok and Luhan, Sehun's right hand men. They would follow him around everywhere and follow his every command but Yixing was pretty sure that they were just afraid of doing anything about their position. 

And there was someone else. Leaning against the corridor wall. 

No.. 
No...
No! No! No!

It was Wu Yifan. The man that Yixing had had a crush on for what seems like forever. He was staring down at the floor, automatically showing off his sharp jaw line and figure. His trousers hung low on his hips and his school shirt was partly tucked in, while having a few buttons undone, letting Yixing feast on the sight of his collarbones. Yixing's sight was drawn to Yifan's lips which were perfectly closed together and gave the impression that he was thinking about something. The eyes that Yixing had looked for for many years were now metres away from him, and they were cold. So much colder than Yixing had ever noticed. They looked as if they were made of ice and if they were touched, they would instantly shattered into thousands of pieces. 

Yixing's own eyes were shattered when Luhan ripped of his glasses, threw them to the floor, and that's when they made contact with the bottom of Luhan's shoe and were never to be seen in the same condition again. 

Yixing stared at his ruined glasses on the floor even though his vision was blurry, and bent down instantly to start picking up the lenses. He was then grabbed by the neck and pushed further down onto the floor where he came face to face with a large pair of black shoes. Wu Yifan's shoes. Yifan hadn't moved from his position since you saw him and Yixing was glad that he hadn't because if not it could have been his shoes on his head. Yixing noticed the scuffs and small piles of dirt on Yifan's shoes and couldn't understand why he would walk around in such muddy shoes. 

Yixing could feel the small shatters of his lenses digging into his face now, held there by what he thought was Minseok's hand on his neck. 

"Maybe the glasses aren't working for you if you can't see where you're walking Yixing, you should really get that checked out" Sehun laughed as he walked away, the grip loosening on Yixing's neck as two further pairs of shoes walked away. One pair remained. Yifan still hadn't moved. 

"Yifan, you coming?" Minseok called. 

"Hm." And the shoes shifted to leave the wall and followed the others away