8~ Shadows~

New Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8 ~ Shadows~

~Terra~

"Are you sure this is the right place?" Dongwoo asked looking at the abandoned warehouse with his arms crossed. He was trying to hide how scared he was, Dongwoo hated creepy places like this, but he had to be brave.  He could sense Sunggyu's  Aurora, but sensed darkness in it, darkness that was not there before.  Dongwoo was bothered by the shadows consuming Sunggyu's Aurora.

"I'm sure this is the right place.  I can sense the others. Everyone is here, even Baby Soul.  I wonder why that girl is here?"

"She was sent by Mars to keep an eye on Mina."

"So Mars knew about Gaea having a daughter and did nothing about it?"  Hoya asked. "Figures as much, they kept the Dwarf planets escaping a secret for awhile.  I guess they are not as perfect as people believe."

"They kept an eye on her for protection, ever since she was a young girl. Mars always  had someone watching.  He put on this act around his kingdom stating that he knew nothing about her, but he did, along with his advisors.  They put on that act so Sunggyu hyung did not question why Gaea was not visiting as often as she used to or raise any suspicious about various matters.  He was kept in the dark."

"Well that is a bit creepy…" Hoya paused for a moment.  "And it is disgusting that Sunggyu hyung has been treated as a prisoner on his own planet.  I know he was targeted as a kid, we all were, but King Ares took things too far."

"He did it to protect Gyuzizi, but he did go too far, why do you think my father told me to help Sunggyu escape? He is needed on this planet for some reason, but I have yet to be informed about the details yet" Dongwoo stopped "Why did you stop?"

"Someone is coming, and we have yet passed through the force field Sungjonggie put a up around this place.  Before we go further, I want to make sure he…"

"Hyung…"

Hoya's eyes widened when he saw the younger man, "Jonggie…"  He ran towards the younger, hugging him.  "Thank god you are alight.  I was worried about you, my instincts told me…" Hoya paused when he saw the bandage on his forehead. "What happened?"

"Some thugs attacked me when I was asking to many questions about Mina noona. Don't fuss to much about it, I am fine."

"Fine, how can you be fine when you have a bandage on your head."

"I'm walking around and talking to you!" Sungjong rolled his eyes, "Besides there are other things we must worry about."

"And what is that Sungjoggie!" Dongwoo asked walking over to them, "Does it have to do with the darkness in Gyu hyung's Aurora?"

Sungjong bit his lip, "It does."

"Do you know why darkness is consuming him?" Dongwoo asked placing two hands on Sungjong's shoulders.

"The Dark Matter he extracted from Mina noona is still in him."

"Where is he Sungjong?" Dongwoo asked in a panicked voice, shaking the younger. "Please tell me!"

"Dongwoo, what the hell are you doing?" Hoya pulled Dongwoo away from Sungjong. He did not want Dongwoo hurting the younger more than he already is.  Hoya knew Dongwoo was worried about Sunggyu, he was too. 

"Have you forgotten what Dark Matter does to Sunggyu hyung!" Dongwoo shouted, "The way it effects him is dangerous.  Do you remember last time Dark Matter consumed him. He was a completely lost himself, his flames took over, nearly destroying the entire solar system."

"How could I forget that, Gaea has to, !" Hoya finally realized why Dongwoo was acting that way. "Sungjong we need to get to him and Mina now!"

---

"Lee Sungyeol, what the hell are you doing." Sunggyu grabbed onto the back of the Sungyeol's shirt, pulling him back.  Sungyeol was getting to close to Mina for his comfort.

"I was not going to do anything. I was just checking to see if she was alright."

"Sure you were." Sunggyu said in a tired voice.

"Hey, hyung, are your feeling alright?" Sungyeol looked at the older man, concerned.  He could tell that Sunggyu was emotionally unstable, the man was always unstable to some degree, but that was besides the point.  He could feel darkness, oozing out of him; the Dark Matter was effecting him more than expected.  "Hyung…" Sungyeol placed a hand on his shoulder, hoping he would be able to help Sunggyu relax a bit.

"Stop trying to change the subject. I told you…" Sunggyu's eyes fluttered shut and rested his head on Sungyeol's shoulder.

"Hyung…" Sungyeol shook Sunggyu. "Hyung"

"You did not just knock him out?" Myungsoo asked as he appeared in the room with his arms crossed.  His eyes went from Sungyeol, to Mina, to Baby Soul.

"I did nothing of the sorts.  I was just trying to calm him down, Myuggie.  His emotions were all over the place and if…" Sungyeol gulped, "If I did…"

"If you did what?" Myungsoo asked coldly.

"Nothing…"  bit his lip as he looked away from Myungsoo, his cold glare made him feel uncomfortable.

"You're lying, what did you do to hyung!"

"I did nothing Myuggie, just helped him relax a bit. I did not force him to fall asleep, the Dark Matter did that!"

"Is he going to be alright?" Mina asked as she kneeled down in front of Sungyeol and looked at Sunggyu's sleeping face.

"He should be fine once he rest up a bit." Baby Soul lied. She knew what Dark Matter did to Sunggyu, but she could not tell Mina that. She did not want to scare her friend more than she already is,  "Extracting the Dark Matter from you took a toll on his strength.  He needs time to recover from the darkness he let into his heart."

"Darkness…why was it let into his heart! Isn't that dangerous?"

"Ummm…well!" Sungyeol bit his lip, he wanted to explain the effects of Dark Matter to Mina, but he was afraid to tell her the truth.   He needed to make up some sort of lie, and he hoped Myungsoo would go along with him.

"Do you really not know how to explain something like this?" Myungsoo asked.

"You should talk you are not the only one who fell asleep in our lessons."

"Will you idiots stop!" Baby Soul sighed.

"NO!" Sungyeol and Myungsoo yelled at the same time. They wanted to prove that the other was wrong, but that is what they wanted Mina to think. 

"Why are you fighting in front of our Goddess?" Woohyun asked as he walked into the room.  He looked over at Mina and then Sunggyu, "Aish, that stupid hyung did not listen to me, he of all people should know that Dark Matter effects him the most. I knew this was going to happen, eventually."

"You knew this was going to happen!"

Woohyun nodded and looked at the others, "You must be truthful to Miss. Mina, she has a right to know about the ef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter