6 ~ Dark Matter~

New Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 ~ Dark Matter ~

~Terra~

"That is exactly what I am saying."  Woohyun said in a serious tone.  He was not normally serious, but if the Earth ceased to exist, the entire universe was doomed, "And it is crucial for you to learn them. Miss. Mina, the Earth is dying and you are needed to help save it."

"How do you expect me to save Earth when I cannot even save myself?" Mina asked was placed a hands on Woohyun's wrist. "Do you think it is easy losing everything at once? I have never had a normal life, and being the person who is responsible for Earth's well-being, is something I do not want."

"It's your destiny." Woohyun said as Mina took a step away from him.

"It is not what I want! I do not care if it is my destiny.  I do not care what my mother was the Goddess of Earth.  She lied to me my whole life! Look where that got me. I am all alone, with nothing left I want to protect.  My father is trash and I want nothing to do with him. I haven't seen him for fifteen years.  That man did nothing but harm my mother and make our lives miserable.  I thought once he was in jail, our things would be normal, but no, we kept falling into debt." Mina cried.  "Further and further into debt, until we reached the point of no return."

"Mina, this planet needs you. Its dying, do you want...Mina..." Woohyun yelled when she ran off. Woohyun was about to follow her when Sungjong stopped him. "Hey kid, what are you doing."

"Give noona some space to take this all in. This is all new to her and..."

"I know this is new to her, but we cannot just let her go off on her own like this. She is very vulnerable right now and that is when they will attack. They were watching us when we had our date, and I am sure they followed us here. Those bastards are just waiting till she is alone and defenseless. Do you expect me to stay here and wait for our Goddess to be kidnapped."

"No, but you need to stop acting like she is her mother, and listen to what she was trying to say to you. Mina noona is a different person than we expected. She did not grow up like the rest of us, knowing our duties to our planets."

"I am not acting like she is Gaea, why would I do that when I know it…." Woohyun ruffled his hair.  "I made her upset. I am such an idiot."

"Yes, you are."  Sungjong smirked as he quickly dodged Woohyun's fist. "Hey, careful, I still have a concussion you idiot."

"Concussion or not, what makes you think you can talk back to me like that."

"Because I'm smarter than you!" Sungjong smirked. 

~

"How is he doing?" Hoya asked as he looked at Dongwoo change the cold, wet cloth on Sunggyu's forehead.

"His breathing is back to normal, but his energy is drained." Dongwoo sighed, "I guess he is not used to Earth's atmosphere."

"I'm surprised he did not faint sooner.  I know hyung is not a weak person, but he has always been a prisoner on his planet since his mother died.  Gyu hyung was rarely allowed to do anything fun, probably why is personality is messed up." Hoya sighed, "and if he did visit another planet, his security was always following him everywhere. I could tell he hated it, but I understand why he had so much protection.  After his mother sacrificed herself to protect hyung, things changed. Mars became more isolated from everyone."

"We isolated each other." Dongwoo sighed. "Not  just Mars." 

"I know that!" Hoya sighed.

"You do not sound like you know that Howonnie!" Dongwoo said as he got off of Sunggyu's bed. 

"Don't tell what I do and do not know, hyung!" Hoya crossed his arms, "and it is Hoya, not Howon."

"Sorry..." Dongwoo looked out the window.

"You don't need to apologize, hyung. I just am very defensive." Hoya bit his lip as he made his way over to Dongwoo, "Isolating from each other may have not been the best idea, but our parents thought if we were not around each other it would make it more difficult for those Dwarf Planets from kidnapping any of us."

"That never happened, Gaea was able to stop them."

"It may have stopped them temporarily, but stopping them put a target on your cousins back."

"I know, and that is why we must find her and protect her."

"Not just protect her, train her to protect Earth." 

~

Pluto smirked when he saw her, everything was going according to planned, she was upset and vulnerable. Pluto jumped down from the building he was watching her from and landed in her path.  "Hello, Goddess of Terra."

Mina looked up at the man, quickly taking a step back.  He was handsome, but gave off a dark, sinister vibe. 

"You don't remember me do you?"

"Is that supposed to be a pick up line?" Mina asked as she took another step back. She did not like the vibe she was getting from this man, it felt mysterious, yet familiar.

"It is not a pick up line, Goddess." Pluto said with a devilish smirk appearing on his lips. "I know you know about your lineage, it's all here in your head."

"You must be one of those planets Woohyun mentioned."

"I see that the prince of Uranus, explained a few things to you, but not everything. I am sure he is keeping things from you for a valid reason, but how are you ever going to trust him or any of the other princes, if they are not truthful with you. "

"And your being truthful with me? I rather take my chances and believe Woohyun."

"I thought you would say that…" Pluto took a step towards Mina as she took a step back. "Silly girl, you are just like your mother that way."

"I am nothing like her.  She is nothing but a liar."

"She lied to protect you, and keep you safe from those seven planets."

"You're lying…"

"Why would I be lying Mina, Goddess of Terra!"

"I am no Goddess, I will never be one. How many times to I have to say this." Mina took a step back.

"Keep telling yourself those lies. You need to fulfill your destiny, and I know the perfect person who can train your abilities to their fullest potential."

"You really think I am going to go anywhere with a bast..."  Mina felt her body freeze, "What have you done to me?"

"Nothing special..." Pluto said as he placed a hand on Mina's cheek, "Interesting, your mind is so complex, a labyrinth. I wonder if your mother did this to keep invaders away from your mind."

"Invaders like you?"

"Yes, invaders like me. I know how to penetrate minds like yours, it will just take some dark matter."

"What is dark mat..." Mina screamed when the shadows started to consume her.

~

"Umma...Umma...UMMA" A young boy cried as flames started to surround him. "Umma..."

"Sunggyu...Sunggyu where are you?" Bellona called out as she searched for her son. Mars has been attacked by the Dwarf planets, and she would have aided her husband in battle, but she has something more important to protect, her five year old son.

"Noooo, I don't want to go with you." Sunggyu whined as flames shot everywhere as the man came towards him. Ceres was having difficulty getting near the young prince. He needed the boy to use as bait. "NO NO NO!" Sunggyu cried out again.   

Ceres mumbled curses under his breath.  He had enough, and held up his hand and engulfed the flames created by the prince. He cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter