11 ~ Air ~

New Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11 ~ Air ~

 

~Terra~

 

"This isn't a good idea unnie, I cannot believe you blackmailed me into going to this awful club with you. I thought you were done doing business with Yong Guk?" Baby Soul asked as they walked down a dark alley towards the club. "Unnie!"

 

Dongwoo is not going to be happy about this!

 

"I am done doing business with him. I just need to complete one more task before he is willing to let me go." Mina smirked, "And going to this club with me is one way of making up lying to me about being from Mars. You told me that you would do anything I ask."

 

"If I knew it was going to something like this, I would have said no. I never condoned this lifestyle you had before the boys arrive, but I cannot allow you back into this lifestyle, it's dangerous. I thought things were going to be different now that you are training to protect Earth."

 

"This is the last time, I promise."

 

"You should not make promises that you are not going to keep. Yong Guk is not the type of person who will let you go easily. He already tried to hurt you once. Do you think I do not know what happened! Woohyun oppa told me that he tried chasing you down after you protected Sungjong. Have you forgotten what he was done to Sungjong? How he has told you countless times that this mission would be your last? Do you know how disappointed your mother would be if she knew?"

 

"My mother is gone! I only joined his gang to help pay for her medical bills, but I started to enjoy causing mischief. The adrenaline rush made me happy for a little while, and helped subside the darkness." Mina bit her lip, "It was better that she didn't know about my nightly adventures or even cared. She did not care about informing me that I am the Goddess of Terra, the soul protector of this planet."

 

"The Goddess of Terra should not be behaving this way and your mother did care about you. I know she did not show it well, but she cared deeply for you." Soojung sighed, "Putting your life at risk is an awful way of repaying her for protecting you."

 

"Good!"

 

"Unnie…" Baby Soul grabbed onto Mina's arm. She did not like this behavior, and knew that this was a trait from her father's. Soojung had no idea how she was going to explain to Mina that not only if she is a descended of the protector of Earth, but she is also a descended of an asteroid, a dark entity that only purpose is to destroy Earth.

 

Mina shrugged Baby Soul had off her shoulder. "You need to lighten up a bit Soul, and have some fun." Mina walked into the club, ready for what Yong Guk was going to throw at her.

 

~

 

"How were you able to convince Yong Guk to lure your daughter to this club? I thought she was done with working with this gangster?"

 

"She always says she is done, but like a drug addict, doing jobs for Yong Guk is an addiction for my daughter. Let's just say it is part of the darkness that is inside of her from being a descended of an asteroid." Iris smirked as he looked down at the young adults dancing.

 

"There is darkness in her, but it is very dormant." Pluto said with his arms crossed. "If Sunggyu did not arrive when he did, I would have been able to awaken the darkness inside her."

 

"So, Ares finally let his son out of that prison of a planet…"

 

"Not exactly, Dongwoo helped him escape."

 

Iris rolled his eyes. He should have known that Ares would never let his son do anything. Since his wife was murder, it has been difficult to penetrate Mars wall. No asteroid has come near that planet for centuries.

 

"How is that cousin of yours?" Iris asked.

 

"Don't know, my family severed ties with them years ago."

 

"I see…" Iris crossed his arms, "Does Prince Sunggyu have interest in my daughter?"

 

Pluto rolled his eyes and wondered about all the questions Iris was asking about Sunggyu. Did the man know something that he didn't? "He seems interested in your daughter, but I don't think Dongwoo will allow anyone to have a romantic relationship with her, but he is not the only one who has a romantic interested in your daughter."

 

"If you are talking about Nam Woohyun, I know about his interest in my daughter already."

 

"How do you know that?"

 

"I have seen the way he looks at her. Prince Woohyun seems to be in love with my daughter, but that is never going to happen due to the prophecy."

 

“What prophecy?” Pluto and Eris has asked at the same time.

 

“Has Ceres not disclosed this information to you yet?” Iris asked. “I thought he would have told you since it involves my daughter and Sunggyu. I had to sneak into the archives on the moon twenty-four years ago, to retrieve the prophesy.”

 

“Are you going to just stand there or…”

 

“We can discuss the prophecy later, it seems that my daughter and her tiny friend arrived.”

 

~

 

Woohyun sighed deeply as he sat in a coffee shop, waiting for Tatiana to arrive. He needed to keep up this act as long as possible. Woohyun did not want the stupid girl to do anything rash, his biggest fear is that she already has done something that she will regret later.

 

"Oppa!"

 

Woohyun cringed, he never noticed how whiny her voice was, until now. He felt her arms wrap around his neck and her lips on his cheek. "Did you sleep well Tatiana?"

 

"No because you didn't stay with me!" Tatiana pouted as she sat across from the man she is going to marry whether he wanted to or not.

 

"Tatiana, I have…"

 

"I know you need to protect and train the Goddess of Terra, but you also need to spend time with me. We were supposed to be married this year, but your father decided to call it off because he did not like my jealous behavior towards the Goddess."

 

"Good!" Woohyun spoke coldly, "You should be punished for disloyalty."

 

"Oppa!"

 

"Tatiana, you know I am right. I need to protect Mina for many reasons. She is the key to bring harmony back to the Milky Way Galaxy and help prevent us from destroying each other. Terra has been without a ruler for many years now, and it is dangerous to leave Earth unprotected."

 

"I know that oppa!"

 

"If you know that, but you keep on insisting on marriage which is not going to happen until these matters are solved."

 

"Are you saying we still have a chance to be together."

 

"There is a possibility, but your behavior must improve towards not just…" Woohyun paused for a moment and noticed a familiar young man hiding behind a menu. “Excuse me for a moment.” Woohyun rose to his feet and walked over to the table Sungjong was sitting at. “What are you doing here kid?”

 

“Sunggyu hyung asked me to keep an eye on you and your psycho-ex-fiancée. He wanted to make sure you are not murdered so he can get tips from you on how to get Mina noona to like him.”

 

“Mina noona doesn’t like him?”

 

“Well, she doesn’t trust him as much as she trusts you. I think Sunggyu hyung is jealous of the relationship that you have with Mina.” Sungjong smirked as he placed his menu down and noticed that Tatiana was glaring at him. “I do not think Tatiana is too happy to see me, but I must inform you that you should finish up this date quickly, it seems like our Goddess decided to cause some trouble and go see that man who hurt me.”

 

“What?”

 

“That bastard, Yong Guk gave Mina a job to do and it seems like she is going to take it.”

 

“How do you know this?”

“Well…I was fixing one of my force field since there seemed to have been a fracture in the shield…”

 

“Sungjong, I do not need every detail of the story on how you got this information. I need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter