10 ~ Cosmic Dust ~

New Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 ~ Cosmic Dust

 

~Terra~

 

"Tatiana…" Woohyun hurried over to the girl, grabbing her arm. He turned towards her towards him. "You shouldn't run off like that! Not with the Dwarf Planets loose on Earth.  What if they tried to harm you?"

 

"So now you care?"

 

Woohyun sighed deeply, "I always cared. I care for everyone from Uranus, you are my responsibility while you are here. I promise not to let anyone harm you."

 

"So, what is your excuse?" Tatiana glared at the prince.  Did he not know that he had hurt her the most? Just seeing him with that girl hurt.  How Woohyun could be so close and intimate with the goddess without hesitation.  He always seemed disgusted when she tried to be intimate with him.

 

Woohyun sighed deeply, "I am sorry I hurt you before, but you caught me at a bad time.  I was discussing important matters with Miss. Mina."

 

"I interrupted your date, don’t lie."

 

"We were not on a date and not like Dongwoo hyung would allow me to date his cousin.  I was explaining to her why the Dwarf Planets are so angry with us. Why they are targeting her? Why Gyu hyung did what he did to protect her." Woohyun placed to hands on her shoulder, "It is important for Mina to know these things before she starts her training."

 

"So, you would like to date her?"

 

"Let's not make this about me, this has never been about me.  My reason for coming to Earth bigger than you know. My father does not tell his diplomats everything."

 

"So, you lie to us."

 

"If you want to get technical than yes, we lied.  We did not want to tell full truth until we know full extent what we are getting into.  We have known for months that Gaea has passed on." Woohyun bit his lip. "But recent developments came to surface, Gaea had a daughter changed our original plans."  Woohyun looked at Tatiana with an intense gaze, "There was a living heir to protect Earth, we did not need to appoint someone who is unfit for the job."

 

"Who did you have in mind for the job if Mina did not exist."

 

"We never really discussed it." Woohyun sighed, "Hermes informed the rulers of the other planets about Gaea's daughter, Mina. However, we had no knowledge about Mars knowing of her existence.  King Ares was quite close to Gaea, probably because of her concern for Sunggyu hyung mental health, after the trauma of the loss of his mother. She was always checking in on him. When Baby Soul told us that she has been watching over Mina for twenty years, I knew then that King Ares knew something of great importance which is why he yet to inform the other planets."

 

"I see and have you seen this Baby Soul?"

 

"Don't get jealous, Soojong is like a sister to me. To answer your question, yes, I have seen her.  She is Miss. Mina's best friend, they live together and took care of Sungjong when he was injured. If you excuse me I…" Woohyun was about to leave, but Tatiana laced her arms around his waist. She did not want him to leave her again, like he has done countless times in the past. All she wanted right now was her prince to herself.

 

"Oppa, please don't go.  I don't feel safe without you. Didn't you say you wanted to keep your people safe, like you promised."

 

Woohyun sighed deeply and looked at the girl, he was trapped.  He said he wanted to protect her, but he refuses to bring her to Mina's home.  Woohyun did not trust Tatiana and he knew it was not wise to bring her near the Goddess. "What do you wish to do before I send you home?"

 

"Home, why would I go home when it is here with you?" Tatiana tightened her grip around Woohyun's waist. 

 

It has always been with you…

 

…And soon you will Be Mine forever.

 

~

 

"You know that you should not have done that!" Eris said as he looked at Pluto as he returned to their hideout.  "That girl should not be trusted."

 

"Whether you trust her or not, we can use her lust for Prince Woohyun to our advantage."

 

"He is not who we are after or have you forgotten our main targets." Eris asked.

 

"I know who are targets are, but you lack in observation skills, Eris. If you have payed attention, you would see that Prince Woohyun has romantic feelings for the young Goddess that she is oblivious to because little miss sass doesn’t seem to know what love feels like." Pluto smirked, "And that girl is no ordinary girl; her name is Tatiana and she is the daughter of one of the diplomates of Uranus."

 

"I know that…"

 

"Sure, you do!" Pluto rolled his eyes, "She is not just a diplomate, but is also a marriage candidate for Prince Woohyun…well was a marriage candidate.  Woohyuns father, King Caelus put their engagement on hold because he did not like Tatiana's jealousy towards Gaea's daughter."

 

"Interesting, manipulating that girl to think she will win over Woohyun by helping us may come in handy, but while you were busy spying on the young royals; I found someone who can do more harm than some jealous !" Eris smirked as a man walked out of the shadows. "Remember when we were watching Prince Woohyun and Mina ate at the restaurant. Well there was someone else watching with us.  Pluto, I want you to meet Iris, Gaea's husband and Mina's father."

 

~

 

"Sungjonggie what are you doing out here?"

 

Sungjong turned around and saw Soojung. "Checking on how my force fields are holding up. There seems to be no penetration from unwanted forces." Sungjong smiled, "Where were you all night?"

 

"I had to go somewhere."

 

"Soo… how's your dad?" Sungjong asked.

 

Soojung just stared at Sungjong and wondered how he could figure out her father was on Earth. 

 

"By your shocked expression, I have a feeling that you did not think anyone would find out that he is here."  Sungjong turned towards Soojung. "You do not need to tell me why he is here, but don't keep it from Gyu hyung for too long. Him not knowing that his father is spying on everything that goes on will…well we all know that it will not be pretty."

 

"I know that! I will tell him soon, just not now. I need to fix things with Mina unnie first.  I do not want her to think of me differently for not telling her that I am from Mars, excuse me." Soojung was about to walk into the warehouse, but stopped when Sungjong caught her arm.

 

"She is not going to be there."

 

"Why not?"

 

"Her training has begun…"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter