1 ~ Unbalance Alignment ~

New Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 ~ Unbalance Alignment ~

~Terra~

Mina sat on the roof of an abandoned building, staring at the strange necklace her mother had given her, before she passed away.  All she knew about the necklace was that the pendent hanging from the long silver chain is a solar symbol, the sun cross.

Mina's mother was a single mother, trying her best to give her daughter a happy home life, but it was impossible with the upbringing she had.  Her mother constantly dealt with her alcoholic father who was sentenced to fifteen years in jail, when Mina was ten years old, for beating her mother.  Knowing her father is supposed to get out of prison this year, she hopped he did not come find her.

Mina heard voices and quickly hid the necklace in her jacket pocket, remembering what her mother told her before she died that the necklace needed to be protect.   She did not even know the meanings behind the sun cross, but she intended on finding out, to fulfill her mother's wishes.  Mina placed her black baseball hat on her head, hiding her long dark-brown hair under it. Taking a deep breath, she ran across the roof, jumping to the next buildings. 

"Do you think that is her?"  Pluto asked Ceres as they watched the girl and her parkour skills.

"It is a possibility." Ceres crossed his arms as he continued to watch the mysterious girl, who looked exactly like the Goddess of Terra in her youth, but he knew that there was no way the Gaea could stay young like the other planets in the Milky Way Galaxy. "I want you to keep a close eye on her with Eris, she may be someone of significant importance."

"Yes, sir..." Pluto said before disappearing into the night.

~Mars~

"How are we just finding this out now?" Sunggyu voice filled the room as he glared at his advisors Deimos and Phobos. "It should not take light years to find out that Ceres, Pluto, Haumea, Make Make, and Eris escaped from Orion. They are criminals and should not see the light of day after what they did."  Sunggyu could not believe that the Dwarf Planets were able to escape Orion, a jail with the highest security so easily.

"I'm sorry Prince Sunggyu." Deimos apologized, bowing towards the prince before looking into his glowing red eyes.

"Sorry? How the hell can you be sorry about something like this, Deimos." Sunggyu yelled as he slammed his hand on the table, turning it into ashes. "Have you forgotten how dangerous they are?" Sunggyu questioned.  "They have yet to accept that they are not official planets, but Dwarf Planets." Sunggyu took a deep breath, but nothing could suppress his anger. "Have you forgotten that Ceres murdered my mother?'

"Prince Sunggyu, calm down. We do not want another incident like last time." Phobos panicked as he looked at the young Prince.  Phobos knew that they had to be very careful with their words around Sunggyu.  He has a hot temper, and could burn down the palace, like he has done in the past, when he found out about his mother's death.

"There would not be any incidences if people actually did their jobs." Sunggyu sighed deeply as he sat down in a chair, pinching the bridge of his noise.  "There is something else, isn't there?" Sunggyu crossed his arms. "Something that you are not telling me or was told not to tell me. Does my father believe I am going to do something stupid, again?"

"Prince Sungjong is on Terra." Phobos blurted out.

"Phobos..." Daimos scolded.  They were given orders from the king, not to inform Sunggyu about anything regarding Terra, especially those involving the Goddess of Terra, Gaea!"

"Sungjong of Saturn is on Terra?" Sunggyu questioned, knowing that there had to be a reason why the youngest prince, in their Solar System was there. Sungjong was not one to go on adventures alone, unless it was of some importance.

"Yes, Saturn believes something happened to Gaea, so he sent his son there to investigate!" Phobos answered.

"Phobos..." Daimos yelled.  He could not believe he told Sunggyu the one thing that he was not supposed to tell the prince.

"Alone!" Sunggyu raised his voice three octaves.   He felt uneasy and knew that if Sungjong was there alone, something terrible could happen, especially with Ceres, Pluto, Eris, Haumea, Make Make free, “Did something happen to Gaea to cause this investigation to happen?" Sunggyu asked in a worried tone. He could tell that there was something use that his advisor was keeping from him. "Tell me what the hell is going on?" Raising his voice again.

"Sunggyu, please take a deep breath." Daimos cooed.  "We do not want your flames to get out of control again."

Sunggyu's eyes darted towards Daimos, "My flames are not going to go out of control, Daimos.  Why do you keep calling Phobos's name? Are you trying to prevent him from telling me what is really going on?  Did something happen on Terra that you do not want me to know about?" 

"We have orders from your father not to tell you, Prince Sunggyu." Phobos answered, hoping Sunggyu would not attack him. "Please understand, my prince."

"And why is that?" Sunggyu asked in a calm voice. "Is it because of my close relationship with Gaea? If you are not going to tell me, I am going to Terra, myself.  Sungjong cannot be there alone, the kid is going to get himself hurt or worse killed." Sunggyu was about to walk out of the room, but his father, King Ares appeared in front of, "Father..."

"You're not going anywhere Sunggyu."  Ares said as he placed a hand on his sons’ shoulder, weakening him.

Sunggyu's eyes started to feel heavy.  He could feel his flame slowly starting to go out.  "Why are you doing this?" Sunggyu asked in a desperate, tired voice, before blacking out. Before Sunggyu could fall to the ground Phobos caught him.

"Take him to his room Phobos, and increase security around my only child." The king ordered, crossing his arms, "Daimos, a word."

"Yes, sir..." Phobos said as he lifted Sunggyu onto his back, carrying him out the room. He felt that the prince was a prisoner in his own kingdom.  The king was taking precautions with Sunggyu after his wife died when he was a young child.  Sunggyu was the only thing that the king has left, and Sunggyu resembled his mother, especially his eyes.

"I thought I told you not to mention anything to Sunggyu about the Gaea?" Ares yelled.  "He looks up to her like a mother since he did not have one growing up. She treated him like she was his own son."

"I am sorry King Ares, he sort-of figured things out on his own.  Your son is very bright, at least I did not tell him the Gaea passed away. That she left her daughter behind, without knowing anything about who and what she truly is. Sunggyu would be devastated if he knew."

"I see...has Gaea's daughter been found yet?" Ares asked, looking at Daimos. King Ares was worried about Gaea’s daughter.  He knew that goddess never told Mina the truth about her destiny. 

"No, she hasn't, we do not even know what she looks like sir. Unfortunately, I have some bad news..."  Daimos answered.

"I do not need any more bad news today, Daimos."  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter