9 ~ Chronicle~

New Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9 ~ Chronicle~

~Terra~

"Hello oppa!" Tatiana said as she walked over to Woohyun and noticed his hand was intertwined with  Mina's "You must be her!"

"Play nice Tatiana!" Woohyun spoke coldly as he pulled Mina behind him, releasing her hand. He knew that Tatiana had a problem with him being close to any female that wasn't her. She even loathed the nickname he gave Mijoo.  He called her Juliet because she was charming and he enjoyed hearing her stories about Earth that he longed to experience for himself. 

"You must be Woohyun's f…" She stops when Woohyun looked back at her, hoping she should not say that word. 

"I'm his girlfriend!" 

"You're not my girlfriend and never will be! You mean nothing to me. You are just someone my parents want me to marry! Not like it's going to happen, I will make sure of that." Woohyun spoke coldly.

"Do you really think it is wise to threaten someone here to help you!" Tatiana said as she walked closer to the two. Why did Mina have to be so pretty?  Tatiana thought to herself. She was hoping she was going to be ugly, but would it change anything if the goddess was ugly, probably not. She was someone that Woohyun needed to protect because of his connection with Gaea. 

"You're not here to help, I know you Tatiana, you’re here to monitor me!"

"Yes, I am here to monitor you, but I am also here to help." Tatiana said as she crossed her arms, "Why don't you believe me oppa?"

"Because I don't! You are only here for selfish reasons.  If you think pretending to be concern is going to win my heart, you are mistaken." Woohyun looked at Tatiana and then Mina, someone has already stolen my heart.  Woohyun thought to himself.  He knew it was a mistake falling for the daughter of Gaea, but he could not help himself. Something felt right when he was with her.

"Selfish? I am far from selfish Oppa!"

Woohyun looked at her with disbelief, he could not believe she was lying to him again, but he was not surprised. She always lied, especially to get his parents to like her.   "Whatever you say, but you know your thoughts are not reality."

"I know what reality is oppa."

"No, you do not know what reality is."  Woohyun glared at Tatiana, "You're desperate attempts to make your fantasy about me to come true end here. I have a job to do and it does not require your involvement."

"Fine, if you feel that way, I will leave." Tatiana turned her back to him and disappeared.

Woohyun sighed and knew he took things too far.  He knew what Tatiana's jealousy was capable of.  He only hoped that his honesty towards her would not affect his mission, protecting Mina. He turned around and looked at the Goddess.  "I'm sorry you had to see that side of me."

"Don't worry about it, I know you have your reason's Woohyun, but…" Mina bit her lip and continued to stare at the spot Tatiana once stood and could not get over the feeling that she was going to become the enemy.  There was darkness in that woman's heart, darkness that was growing as every second past.

"Is everything alright?" Woohyun asked as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Everything is fine..." Mina said as she stared at the spot Tatiana once stood as she grabbed onto Woohyun's arm.

"Please be truthful to me and tell me what is troubling you." Woohyun looked into Mina's eyes.

~

"I am going to murder him when I see him!" Dongwoo spoke in a cold voice. "If Woohyun lays a hand on my cousin!"

"Cousin!"

"Mina is your Cousin?" Sungyeol shouted.

"Yes, she is my cousin! Do you have a problem with that!" Dongwoo glared at Sungyeol and the younger man took a step back.  Everyone knew how nice Dongwoo was, but if you got on his bad side it would be best to hide.

"No, I am just shocked." Sungyeol sighed. "You cannot blame me for that.  Does anyone else know?"

"Sunggyu hyung and Hoya know.  I am not sure about Woohyun, but am I sure he knows about my connection with the goddess.  He tends to know everything. He is nosy in that way."

"You always need to look out for the ones who play dumb." Sungjong smirked as he flipped his hair out of his eyes.  "They are normally the once who are the most manipulative."

Hoya snorted at the accuracy of Sungjong's comment. He knew Woohyun far too well, he knew all of them far too well, it was scary. Hoya looked at Dongwoo, "What do we do now?"

"Keep an eye on Sunggyu hyung for me.  I will go look for Namu."

"Do I really have to babysit him?"

"I need to leave him with you, Hoya.  You are the only one who can cool him down if his flames go out of control or have you forgotten."

"You don't need to remind me that the planet I am from is made of ice."  Hoya crossed his arms.  "I just do not like being put on babysitting duty of a grown man.  Hyung's recklessness caused this."

"I know his recklessness caused this, but we still need to fix the problem.

"You know that the answer to that problem is Mina, right.  She has the ability to save hyung." Hoya glared at Dongwoo.  "But her abilities have yet to be awaken.  They have been suppressed for so long who knows if she even has her powers anymore."

"I am sure she still has her powers." Dongwoo sighed.

"How could you be so sure? She has not even used them."

"Her Aurora is brighter than any star I have seen." Myungsoo closed the book he was reading.  Mina sure did have an interesting selection of books.  He did not know a girl could be into such a thing.  Myungsoo found her even more fascinating than before.  "She still has her powers, Mina just needs a dire situation to awaken them. They cannot be forced out of her."

"And why should I believe you?" Hoya asked.

"I would not question him if I were you." Sungyeol bit his lip, "He is an expert when it comes to Aurora. Dongwoo hyung you should find Woohyun and Mina before something terrible happens."

"Don't worry, I should be back soon." Dongwoo vanished.

"He is going to get sidetracked, like he always does." Sungyeol crossed his arms.

"Not this time, trust me." Hoya walked over to where Sunggyu was laying and placed a hand on his forehead.  "You should have see him earlier when he thought we were going to make moves on Mina when we met her."

"We know how scary Dongwoo hyung can be if you get on his bad side."

~

~Jupiter~

"You do know that does not make sense!" Metis ran his hand through his hair, "How can you believe a dream like that?  These dreams should have been discuss with your brother before you tried to keep Sunggyu away from Mina.  I know you and Hermes do not get along, but this is something you should have discussed with him."

"He did not let me talk to my wife before she…"

"I understand that you are upset about that, but your brother has a job to do and that is guiding souls to become stars. You do not know if your wife said anything to Hermes to prevent you from seeing her."

"I just wanted to say goodbye to her and that I will always love her."

"I am sure she knows you will always love her.  Bellona would not want you to suffer to see her turn into cosmic dust." Metis sighed, "That is the last thing she would want you to see."

"I may be suffering, but not as much as Sunggyu."

"But you do not think keeping Sunggyu away from this girl will not hurt him? It will because he grew close to Gaea after your wife past.  He had no mother figure and saw the Goddess as one. Her daughter may be the only living thing that will help him heal."

"I did not think of that!"

"Of course you haven't because you want to protect him. I know he is all you have left, but you need to let him experience life. He needs to…" Metis paused when a guard entered the room.

"You're highness, I am sorry to bother you,  but…" Callisto kneeled in front of his king, "It is of great importance.  It is about the princes."

"Is everything alright?" Metis asked and the look on Callisto's face said it all, "What happened? Are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter