4 ~ Asteroid ~

New Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 ~  Asteroid ~ 

~Terra~

"Ready to cause trouble, Pluto?" Eris asked as he looked at the older man standing next to him, observing the couple. "Hyung..."

"Give me a second..."

"You have already taken light years, we need to act now or we will lose this opportunity.  They are distracted by each other's company, it is the best time to attack."  Eris demanded.

"It is not the best time to attack them Eris.  He knows we're here, and is waiting for us to try something."  Pluto said as he watched Nam Woohyun closely.  He could see through the princes facade.  He wanted to make it seem that he is really trying to charm the soon-to-be-goddess.  "We need to continue to watch them before we do anything stupid."

"We have already watched them enough and do you really think the Prince of Uranus is smart enough to know that we are here?"  Eris asked. "He is infatuated by Gaea's daughter, it is hard not to be to attack them and kidnap the girl. She is very pretty, and it is obvious that he is attracted to her."

"He acts like an idiot on purpose, it is his way of luring people in, but it seems like he is not using that technique on this girl.  This girl is far too important for him to play stupid games."

"I know that hyung, but we cannot just sit here and allow Gaea's daughter to learn about what she truly is.  If she learns her purpose, we are done for.  We will not be able to destroy Terra, if she knows."

"We will still be able to destroy Terra if she learns the truth." Pluto crossed his arms. "We just need to play our cards right."  Pluto sighed and could not understand why Eris was having such a hard time seeing this. 

"You think she is not going to take the truth well?"  Eris asked.

"I know that she is not going to take the truth well.  The truth always hurts, and there are other factors that we need to get involved, factors that will hurt her more than attacking them unprepared." Pluto bit his lip as he watched Mina laugh at what Woohyun said to her.

"And what may that be hyung?"

"Her father is not a good person..." 

"How do you know her father is not a good person? Who did Gaea end up marrying?"  Eris asked.  "I thought she was going to marry Prince Sunggyu's father.  They always seemed close and it seemed like Sunggyu saw Gaea as a mother."

"Because we sent someone in to charm her, and she ended up falling in love with him.  It was the biggest mistake of her life, and that girl is the product of that mistake.  She should have never existed, but she does." 

"Are you going to tell me his name and origins?"

"Iris,"  Pluto smirked.  "He used to resides in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.  He knows Ceres father, and was part of a plan to destroy the relationship between planets.  This plan has been around for light years, and each generations has tried to destroy the bond those planets have, but it's been difficult until now.   We were almost successful with destroying that relationship, but we were arrested after killing Prince Sunggyu's mother."

"Because we were not quick enough to place the blame on Jupiter." 

"Well we did have some success, Eris. The relationship between Mars and Jupiter is not what it used to be, and the relationship between planets should be worse than ever.  Since we escaped, the seven planets have not been able to agree on who gets to investigate our escape." 

"Why is that?" 

"Are you stupid Eris? Dongwoo and I our cousins."  Pluto sighed. 

"I know you are Dongwoo hyung's cousin, but what I don't know is why are they fighting over who is doing the investigation?"

"Because they think Mars is behind our escape."

"Why would they think that after we killed Sunggyu hyung's mother?"  Eris asked.

"Because Mars does not allow their heir to leave their planet.  I do not think Ares wants to lose his son because he is the only thing that he has left, and it does not help that Sunggyu looks a lot like his mother."

"How about we kill Sunggyu hyung as well?"

"We will in due time, but our first priority is Mina." Pluto sighed, "Let's go..." He said as he started to make his way down the street.  The to inform Ceres about everything we have seen tonight."

"Do we have to hyung? He is not going to take it well!"

"We need to inform him no matter what! If we want to destroy Terra from the inside out, he must know about Nam Woohyun being with Miss. Mina."

~

Hoya gave Sunggyu a strange look.  There was no way that hermit knew Sungjong better than him.   "I know Sungjong best, hyung. I know how..."

"You don't know him best.  Sungjong is not the same fragile child he used to be, not after the attempt on his life when we were younger, that I protected him from."

"You almost got killed in the process, you scared him. Scaring Sungjong is not protecting him.  He is still..."

"If you say fragile one more time I am..." Sunggyu stopped himself to continue what he was going to say before. "People are too scared to bully because they know he will fight back.  Trust me Howon, Sungjong is not the same kid that used to cry all the time because he was being bullied."

"I still have to protect him.  He is still my responsibility."

"You don't have to be responsible for him, he is being responsible for himself." Sunggyu sighed.  "Stop babying him."

"If he was responsible he would not be missing right now."  Hoya crossed his arms and glared at Sunggyu, "If he allowed me to come with him, this would have never have happened."

"That's stupid..."

"Gyuzizi..." Dongwoo placed a hand on Sunggyu's arm and knew that the older man was going to say something to piss Howonie off.  He knew Sunggyu and Hoya had no filter and always said what was on their mind.  "Don't say anything that you will regret."

"Regret? I don't regret anything that I say."

"Hyung..." Dongwoo pouted and knew that there was no way that he could reason with the older man.  "Don't come crying to me when Hoya punches you."

 "He will not be able to punch me?"

"So you do not move like a grandpa anymore?" Hoya smirked and flinched when Sunggyu grabbed him by the shirt, pushing him into the wall.  

"Don't with me Lee Howan, I am not in any mood to deal with your comments.  We have more important things to think about then fight each other.  I know that you want me to prove my worth to you, and I will, but not now.  We need to find Sungjong and Gaea's daughter.  Gaea's daughter is in great danger or have you been living under a rock." 

"I know what is going on hyung, so stop acting like a know-it-all." Hoya placed a hand on Sunggyu's wrist and pulled him off of his shirt.  "We all know what is going on and how Mars failed to keep those criminals locked away in Orion." 

"We did not fail."

"They escaped hyung, the people who murdered your mother escape, and I think they had someone on the inside help them.  We need to figure out who that person is and destroy him." 

Dongwoo sighed as he watched the two, "Since we know Sungjonggie is not here, we should start looking into places where he may go. We cannot sit on this.  The more we do nothing, the more danger Mina will be in."

"Mina?"

"That is Gaea's daughter's name and Dongwoo forgot to mention that Mina is his cousin and that she is off limits to us."

"WHAT?" Hoya glared at Dongwoo, "How can you forget to mention something so important.  It is just as important as Pluto being your cousin."

"And he is something that I want to erase from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter