3 ~ Unworldly ~

New Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 ~ Unworldly ~

~ Terra ~

"Yahh, who do you think you are dragging me like this. How do you know my..." Mina paused when she saw Woohyun's necklace. "Where did you get that?"

"Where did I get what?" Woohyun stopped and looked at Mina, not knowing what she was asking.

"Your necklace?"

"It was bestowed on me when I was born." Woohyun said as he started to fiddle with the charm of his necklace, ♅.

"Interesting..."  Mina said as she studied Woohyun's necklace and appearance. She knew instantly that he was not of this world. There was something extraterrestrial about him. Biting her lip, she tried to think of what she should say next.

"Am I that irresistible? You are staring at me so intensely." Woohyun smirked as he looks at Gaea's daughter. They looked so similar, but there was something different about this girl. He could tell that she has a rough life. She gave off a different vibe from Gaea.  Her aurora had a bit of darkness in it; he wondered why she had darkness in her heart.

"Your unworldly." Mina bit her lip, hoping that she did not insult him. She knew if she insulted someone it could cause her harm, it has happened in the past.

"I take that as a compliment. It is an honor that you see me as unworldly, my beautiful goddess." Woohyun smiled as he continued to stare into Mina's eyes. "Now, I know you want to ask me something. I enjoy your wonderful complements, but I can tell you have many questions for me and I have the answers."

"Do you expect me to trust you right off the bat like that because I don't, and unworldly is not a complement."

"Maybe, not from where you are from, but on my..." Woohyun stopped himself. He was about to say on his planet, and that would not be the right choice of words. Saying that he is from Uranus might freak the soon-to-be-goddess of Terra out. That was the last thing he wants to do, scare her. "We use that word a lot in the hometown I grew up in. It's strange, but what is normal nowadays.  I know those people who grabbed you are not normal people. They are the type of people you should not associate with Miss. Mina."

"I broke ties with them already. Why am I even telling you this. You're still a stranger." Mina tried to get out of his grip, but it was so firm, she could barely make a dent in escaping. She did not know how she was going to get away from this strange, but attractive man. Was he really friends with that young man she saved.

"How rude of me. I'm Nam Woohyun. Now that you know my name Miss. Mina, we are no longer strangers." Woohyun winked.

"Knowing your name doesn't make us friends. You are still a stranger in my eyes." Mina bit her lip. She wondered why she felt so comfortable around this strange man. He was extremely charming, in a greasy and cheesy sort of way.

"How about we go on a date. I'm interested in learning more about you and I am sure you have questions about my necklace."

"I don't know..." Mina bit her lip again.

"I promise I don't bite. I'm a gentleman, especially to pretty girls like you. Now what do you say?"

Mina sighed and looked around Woohyun, noticing those two idiots were back. "Ok, I will go on a date with you, but you better answer all the questions I have for you unworldly."

"Anything for you, my goddess." Woohyun smiled. "Do you know any good places to eat? My treat!" Woohyun smiled again. He could not believe she agreed to go out with him.

"I do, and will you stop calling me a goddess. I am far from one." Mina said as she grabbed onto Woohyun's wrist, dragging him towards her secret spot that her former comrades don't know about. "It's this way, and I am always up for a free meal."

"You will soon find out how amazing you are. That you truly are a goddess, Miss. Mina." Woohyun said to himself as he allowed the goddess to drag him along. "I'm sure you are, it looks like you enjoy eating."

"What is that supposed to mean? Are you calling me fat?" Mina said in a cold voice. She was ready to punch this man, but she thought it would be best to hear him out first.   Mina had the feeling that he was not trying to insult her.

"You're far from fat, I'm just happy that you are a healthy girl, you seem strong too, I like that."

"Are you flirting with me?" Mina asked.

"It may seem like flirting, but I'm not.  It's just the way I talk to girls." Woohyun smiled. "So what kind of fabulous place are we going to?"

"You'll find out in a bit, so keep your mouth shut. Don't you get tired of your own voice?" Mina asked.

"I could never get tired of my own voice.  It is as smooth as velvet, and it is one of my iest features."  Woohyun smirked.

"You really think highly of yourself, don't yah."  Mina sighed at Woohyun's arrogance. 

"What is wrong with being confident in yourself."

"Nothing...."

~

"Are you sure he is staying here?" Sunggyu asked when they landed on the balcony.  "If you're wrong Dongwoo, I swear I am going to..."

"Burn me? Hyung you have burned me many times in the past. I think I have become immune to your flames." Dongwoo sighed deeply. "I know he is here because I talked to an advisor from Saturn before I helped you make your grand escape." 

"Aren't you a social butterfly." Sunggyu pushed open the door of the balcony and walked into the tiny room.  He could not believe Sungjong had lowered himself to a trashy place like this.  Sunggyu was about to walk further into the room, but was knocked to the floor.

"Hyung...wait, knowing Jonggie he would..."  Dongwoo hurried into the room and saw Sunggyu laying on the floor with Hoya sitting on top of him. 

"LEE HOWON GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!" Sunggyu shouted.  "DO YOU WANT TO DIE! I WILL..."

"Do you really think fire could defeat ice, hyung, it cannot." Hoya smirked.  There was a glint of arrogance in his smirk.  "What are you doing here? I thought you were not allowed to leave Mars."

"I helped him escape." Dongwoo said as he leaned against the wall. "I guess Sungjonggie is not here." 

"He is not. He was supposed to make contact when he arrived, but he never done so.  That is why I am here.  My father Poseidon ordered me here because Jonggies father, Cronus asked me to investigate."  Hoya got off of Sunggyu and pulled the older man to his feat. 

"Do you think something happened?" Dongwoo asked in a worried tone.

"Of course something happened to him, my animal instants were tingling.  You know I always know when something happens to Sungjong."

"Do you know how creepy that sounds?" Sunggyu said as he looked around the room.

"He was here to investigate about Ga..."

"You can say that Gaea is dead, I know about it already.  You do not need to be so cautions about talking about her." 

"So regal of you Sunggyu hyung."

"T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter