5 ~ Auroras ~

New Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 ~ Auroras ~

~Terra~

"Hyung wait..." Hoya caught Sunggyu's arm before the man could go any further.  He sensed something, but was having difficulty figuring out who was spying on them. They were masking their auroras, but the energy he was senescing was dark, very dark.  Hoya knew it was not one of the dwarf planets, it was something extraterrestrial, but not something that he came across often in his travels.

"What are you doing? Let go of me!" Sunggyu growled.

"Hyung, it is not wise to go to that house.  She is not going to be there anyway."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Mina lost everything when her mother died.  Her father…" Hoya bit his lip wondering if he should tell Sunggyu the truth about the hardships Mina faced.  He knew the truth would break Sunggyu's heart and he probably lose control. Hoya looked towards Dongwoo and he nodded his head, giving Hoya the cue to tell Sunggyu the truth.

Hoya sighed deeply,  "The Korean government took away Mina's home from her after he mother died.  She started to live in the shadows, and got involved with a bad crowd."

 

"Why the hell would she do something like that? What about her father?  You were about to…don't tell me the man Gaea married was a bastard?" 

"He did not treat Gaea with respect." Dongwoo spoke up.  "He physically abused her, and was sentenced to fifteen years in jail when Mina was ten. Gaea did not defend herself because she still saw him as the person she fell in love with; she also did not want to reveal her identity."

"Don't tell me he was released already?"

"He was released a few days ago, but from my research he has not been near Mina, yet."  Dongwoo sighed.

"Do you know anything else about that man?"  Sunggyu asked.

"It appears that the man she married does not exist, well, on Earth he does not exist.   I believe he is from space and was sent to Terra by those dwarf planets to get revenge on Gaea.  They still angry with her for locking them up after…"

"After murdering my mom!" Sunggyu glared at Dongwoo, "You do not need to be vigilant! Don't worry about hurting me, I don't feel pain anymore.  You can talk about my mother in front of me, I know she did not die in vain.  She died protecting me." Sunggyu fist clenched as he looked at Hoya, who still had a firm grip on Sunggyu's shoulder, "I am not going anywhere Howon, release me."

"I don't trust you!" 

"Release me, this instant Lee Howon, before I…"

"Before you what? Stop trying to intimidate hyung, you know it is not going to work.  You of all people should know that I am not scared of you or your flames."  Hoya sighed, "I do not think it is safe to go to where Gaea used to lived, it may be a trap."

"Then what do you want to do? I cannot just sit around and do nothing." Sunggyu could feel the air thinning around him.  He did not what came over him.  Was he not used to Terra's atmosphere?  He did not want to start gasping for air in front of Hoya. The last thing he wanted is to be seen as weak;  he has always been labeled the weakest prince of the seven planets.  "Why did this have to happen? Why did they both have to die?  Why is Gaea's daughter alone, not knowing her true identity?"

"We do not know that…" Hoya said as he placed two hands on Sunggyu's shoulder.  He could tell that Sunggyu was panicking.  "Hyung take a deep breath, you're thinking too much into this."

"All of this could have been prevented though.  If we kept a close eye on who was visiting those dwarf planets on Orion, we would know who they send to Earth to charm Gaea.  She would never have fallen in love and..."

"There would be no Mina, if she did not fall in love with that mysterious man.  She would have died without any heir.  Do you want that Sunggyu hyung? Do you want Earth to have no heir to protect it from..." Dongwoo asked as he looked at the older man, "Gyuzizi..." He hurried over to the older man when his eyes rolled back and collapsed. "Sunggyu hyung." Dongwoo shook him, but there was no response.

"We need to find someplace to spend the night, and I don't think it is wise to go back to Sungjong's hostel.  I have a hunch that someone is watching it."  Hoya crossed his arms as he watched Dongwoo lift Sunggyu onto his back.

"Where are we supposed to go then?"

"I will figure something out Dongwoo hyung." Hoya sighed as he stuffed his hands into his pocket. "You just need to trust me for now, can you do that?"

"Of course I trust you, what would make you think I don't trust you?" Dongwoo asked with a confused expression on his face.

"Our planets have not really been on good terms lately.  After the lost of Gaea, people started to think differently.  She was the glue that kept us together, and when she cut ties with everyone, things started to change."  Hoya sighed, "We need to find Woohyun, I can sense his presences on this planet."

"Where do you think he is?"

"I don't know, but hopefully he is with Sungjong.  As much as I hate those two spending time together, we are better off sticking together."  Hoya sighed deeply, "This way."

~

Woohyun sat down on the couch and looked at Mina. "I think you should sit down for this."

"I rather stand!" Mina crossed her arms, glaring at Woohyun.

"Noona, I think you should listen to Woohyun hyung." Sungjong bit his lip, "What we are about to explain to you is complicated and it might affect your mental state.  We do not want anything to happen to you, please sit down."

Mina sighed deeply as she looked from Woohyun to Sungjong.  She could tell by their concerned expressions that she should do as they say, Mina sat across from Woohyun.  "You mentioned something earlier about being from another planet?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter