Chapter 2

Jealousy? Can't be...

It was tuesday morning and it was the day after running man was filmed. Jihyo needed someone to lean on or someone to talk to. The first person that came up into her mind was the runningman members. They were just like real family they would tell each other secrets joke around and comfort each other.  But before that jihyo ha some business to do.

Jihyo POV

I broke up with him...someone new has stole my heart. But does he feel the way for me? Is this how people feel with their one sided love? I couldnt be like this to bark chang joo so i called him and told him that maybe this wasnt right or maybe we should find someone else.

*flashback*

"chang joo oppa...i need to talk to you" i said. I didnt want to sound too nervous about telling him this

"oh anything for my jihyo! Should i go to your house and we talk there?" Chang joo said. Just by him calling me "my jihyo" made me even more nervous. How will he take the news about our break up? 

"No...i think its better if i just go to the building so i could talk to you privately" thoughts kept on filling up in my head. I couldnt stand it anymore. I needed to be done with this.

"okay then see you soon"  chang joo said. 

My hands kept on shaking even when i put down the phone. I stood still for 5 minutes thinking if i just did the right thing. 

I decided to text my other oppas and my giraffe younger "brother" to tell them to meet me around 40 minutes later at the cafe that was filled with mostly the mc moments. I decided that was a good way to use as an excuse if chang joo tried to do anything to keep me from leaving him. 

I finally arrived at the building.  After parking in a spot i took off my seatbelt and turned off the car and took a deep breath. You can do this.

"Oppa its me jihyo" i said while knocking on the door.

"oh jihyo come in!" Chang joo said back in his normal voice.

"chang joo oppa i need to tell you something-" before saying anything else he caught me off by giving me a hug and offering me coffee tea or anything to drink. I politely denied and continued to say what i was going to say. 

"I think that we shouldnt see each other anymore. This isnt right. I have hurt so many people and i dont know clearly what my heart is telling me" i told him honestly. There is the truth. I sighed deeply waiting for him to answer.

"why jihyo? Why all of a sudden you just want to break up with me? Is it because of that bad jerk who always flirts with you. You know what im going to give that man something that he will regret for his entire life. That stupid jerk!" Changjoo was really mad. His face was all red and his hands were into a fist ready to punch something. 

"No changjoo oppa its not just all of a sudden. I was thinking about this for a while now and i think its time. And dont say that my gary oppa is stupid or a jerk because you know why? He was always there for me whenever i needed someone to talk to while you put your work before me sometimes!" My voice started to get louder and louder each time i kept talking about gary oppa.

"did you just say my gary oppa?  Wow you must be crazy!" Changjoo glared at me.

i couldnt believe that he had just called me crazy. I mean i guess i was but anger just filled up my whole body that i stood up and told him "lets never meet each other again and i mean it" and left the room.