Chapter 22

Jealousy? Can't be...

Kwangsoo POV

As i was walking by stores, i happened to look through the window and see a nice cake that would be great for my mom's birthday

Oh wow the cake looks really good. Maybe i should buy it for my mom's birthday. It does also happen to be her favorite flavor, mocha.

I slowly opened the door, and at the corner of my eye, i saw jihyo unnie on a date?! Were my eyes mistaken? What was happening? Who is that guy in front of her? No it can't be. I closed my eyes for a good 10 seconds and looked back where jihyo noona was before and saw that my eyes were right. How can this happen? 

Me: "Gary hyung....what do we do, what do we do?"

Gary: "What do you mean? I can't really hear you, what's happening?"

Me: "J-Jihyo noona is on a date! Did you know about this?"

Gary: "What? A date? How? Why? Hold on let me go there tell me where you are."

Me: "No i don't think its a good idea. What are you going to do when you see her?"

Gary: "KWANGSOO TELL ME WHERE YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT NOW!!!"

Me: "Okay, okay....im at the cafe in front of my apartment but you just go down 2 more blocks."

Gary hyung immediately hung up the phone without saying goodbye.

Gary POV

What does jihyo think she is doing right now? I guess my reaction right now is telling me to stop her and that i actually have feelings for her. So stupid, i should have told my feelings for her right away instead of hinting it. 

Should i go? Should i turn around? I don't honestly know what to do.

In less then a second, i saw kwangsoo's hand waving at me from outside my car. Was i driving and not really realizing what i was doing? Wow that was dangerous.

Kwangsoo: "Hurry, hurry hyung. stop her from what she is doing now."

Me: "How are you even sure that it is a date? "

Kwangsoo: "They have been talking for a while now and they laugh and smile as if they are, hurry!"

I walked inside the store and jihyo didn't recognize me, neither did the man in front of her.

Me: "Oh hey jihyo yah...what are you doing here?"

Jihyo: "Oh oppa! i want you to meet-"

Me: "Who your boyfriend? Who is he? Is he just a friend? Is he-"

Jihyo: "oppa he is the new ceo of my new company. Don't worry he isn't going to turn out like the past ceo."

Me: "Oh im sorry...i just became worried for her. I'm like her brother i just care for her too much."

I gave him my card and made a 90 degree bow in front of him. He laughed and told me, "It's okay. Anyone could mistaken. You guys could actually become a real couple. I give you my support."

Me: "Thank you." I bowed once again and i kept it that way until he got up and left which was just a few seconds later.

Jihyo: "Oppa! You didn't need to overeact like that. I could take care of myself."

Me: "I'm sorry. Kwangsoo saw you and him talking and laughing and he thought you guys were going out, so i-"

Jihyo: "Oppa do you love me?"