Chapter 6

Jealousy? Can't be...

Everyone was texting jihyo that she should just forgive gary. She couldnt stand it any longer and texted back, "I dont understand why gary never even once texted saying im sorry. I mean is it that hard?" There wasnt any response for an hour or two. She decided to text them back but this time saying, "Lets meet up at the cafe where gary betrayed me." There was a reason why she put in that detail that gary betrayed her there during the christmas episode. Gary promised to jihyo that he wouldn't act the same as he did with Kim Kyung Soo but once again that promise broke because of Seolhyun.

Jihyo's POV

i mean is it really that hard to say those two words. i mean it isn't like im expecting a whole letter from him that says that he was really sorry and won't do it again which he said to me after i got really mad at him the first time. Should i just forgive him and forget about it? NO SONG JIHYO WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! i can't be too soft on this situation. My heart was broken. 

Gary's POV

i didn't know what to say. I broke her heart. Was i supposed to say the overused two word cliche im sorry? Was that at least going to make her feel better. To be honest, no matter how i acted to seolhyun i loved jihyo more. more than anyone else in this world except my mom.

Gary's and Jihyo's thoughts

Gary: I cant say it

Jihyo: I wish you would just say it

Gary: I promised that i wouldn't hurt you

Jihyo: Your broke that promise after saying you wouldn't act that way again

Gary and Jihyo: We promised to be together, but nothing lasts forever

Nobody's POV

Everyone was supposed to meet up at the cafe at 1 and everyone came including gary.

Jihyo: "The reason why i wanted everyone here was because i needed to tell you guys something. I know that im going to make a mistake that i might be foolish with but i think its the best choice. Im going to be leaving runningman, we might not be seeing each other in runningman but that doens't mean that we won't be able to see each other in other entertainments." Jihyo had tears flowing down her face with a fake smile.

Haha: "Just because you are mad at gary hyung doesn't mean that you have to be leaving runningman forever."

Jong kook: "Yeah jihyo yah i agree with haha with this one. We are a family."

Jaesuk: "We are a big family just how jongkook said. We started as one and we are leaving as one. Nobody is leaving this "circle". No matter how mad we are at someone we need to learn how to forgive and to forget."

Jihyo: "Jaesuk oppa i did forgive and forget. First time was a warning second time is a time where you "chose the wrong time". im going to start going."

Gary gave her a tissue to wipe away the tears.

Jihyo: "My heart feels like its been stabbed 5 times, a single tissue won't fix it." 

Jihyo turned down gary's tissue and walked out the door. People noticed her and took pictures of her while saying, "Isn't that song jihyo?" Quickly, jihyo put on her sunglasses and ran to her car. Before she could even open the car, someone called her name. "Song jihyo."