Chapter 14

Jealousy? Can't be...

All the members were rehearsing and getting dressed for the fanmeeting in shanghai.

As usual, jihyo had her own room and the other 6 male members shared a room with each other. Jihyo had no manager and had 6 members to rely on for help.

Jihyo POV

Take a deep breath. Don't get nervous. You have done this many times. I got up and put my mic on with the help of my stylist. "Why do i keep on feeling this way? was it because of what gary oppa asked me before?" 

*Flashback* 

Nobody's POV

Jihyo and Gary and the other members reached their hotel room and decided to meet up 10 minutes later in the lobby. After they went seperately into their rooms, jihyo unlocked her door and put her suitcase on top of her bed along with her bag. She noticed that she was holding onto a present meant for gary from the fans. Jihyo got up and knocked on Gary's door and he unlocked it and gave her a hand motion telling her to come in. Gary was on the phone talking with his company and trying to sort things out for his new album coming out in the fall.

Jihyo's POV

Me: "Oppa-" i was cut off after i saw gary oppa was on the phone

Gary: "Okay yeah so just make the news saying that i will be releasing the album on the 21st of september."

Wow...his room looks different from mine. The window shows a total different side compared to mine.

Gary: "If that's all then ill hang up right now because i have someone waiting for me. Bye!"

Me: "Oh sorry if i bothered you...i just came in to give you these."

Gary saw what was holding in my hand and smiled.

Gary: "Are you sure you don't want to keep it to think of me when im not next to you?"

Me: "W-What?!!?" 

Gary: "Hahaha im just joking. Thanks jihyo yah."

Me: "So oppa ill see you downstairs in about 5 minutes."

Gary: "Can't we just talk? I'm bored."

Me: "Okay...what do you want to talk about?"

Gary: "Let's talk about us...i mean the monday couple."

Me: "I feel that the monday couple is becoming a big thing right now and i could guess why the fans keep on thinking that we are dating."'

Gary: "It wouldn't be bad to date right now, would it?"

I was shocked. My eyes became bigger and i couldn't move.

Me: "You're joking right? I mean i couldn't be able to date you."

Gary: "Again im just joking. Relax jihyo yah."

Me: "Oh...Okay."

Did i just sound disappointed? I gave him a smile and laughed a little. Now that just looked weird. Wow this is very awkward. I can't stand this, im going back downstairs.

Me: "oppa im just going to stay in the lobby. we only have 2 minutes left anyways."

Gary: "Oh then let me go down with you."

Great...why am i not comfortable around him anymore? is it because im just in one room with him without a camera? I was reaching for the doorknob but before i could even touch it, gary came by me and opened it for me.

Gary: "Let me be a gentleman and open that for you." he gave me the smile that he always gave me but something felt different.

Me: "Thanks."

After going outside the room, i heard someone screaming...."WHAT?! WHY ARE YOU TWO COMING OUT OF THE SAME ROOM?!"

Of course kwangsoo would act like that. He is our maknae. I wouldn't call him innocent but he sure is loud.

Kwangsoo: "noona, hyung are you two dating?"

Me: "What are you-"

Gary: "Yes we are!"