Chapter 15

Jealousy? Can't be...

Kwangsoo POV

I came out of my room and i saw jihyo noona coming out of the room next to mine. "Wait weren't the boys supposed to be on this side of the hallway? I guess not." 

Me: "Hey noo-"

Gary: "It's what a gentleman should do for a lady."

Me: "Noona, hyung are you two dating?"

Jihyo: "No what are you-"

Gary: "Yes we are." Gary put his arm around jihyo and smiled proudly.

Jihyo: "Yeah only on mondays."

Me: "Aigoo you two know how to shock people! Just date each other already and make it official."

Jihyo: "YAH! DO YOU THINK IT'S THAT EASY TO BECOME A COUPLE?!"

Gary: "I think i should be the saying that. YAH! DO YOU THINK IT'S EASY FOR JIHYO TO SAY YES TO ME?"

Jaesuk hyung came out and asked what was going on in the hallway. 

Jaesuk: "Yah why do you need to scream when we are all in the hallway. Someone might even say that there are animals in the hallway and one of them is definitely you kwangsoo."

Me: "Ayyy hyung! These two came out of the same room and...and...ohhh forget it."

Jaesuk: "They probably had something to talk about."

Jihyo: "Thank you jaesuk oppa for understanding."

Jaesuk: "Yeah of course im understanding the fact that you guys want to keep your relationship private and just needed to talk about it."

After jaesuk hyung said that jongkook hyung, haha hyung and sukjin hyung individually came out of their room and joined the group.

Jihyo: "OPPA!"

Jongkook and haha and sukjin were all scared.

Jaesuk: "Hahaha im just joking jihyo yah."

*End of flashback*

Jihyo POV

Would it be possible? What would happen to the show? What would happen to the members? Why do we even worry about breaking up? Is gary not that trustful in our relationship? Wait did i just say relationship?

While i was keep on asking questions in my face with the mong face, Jaesuk oppa came in to tell me to get ready for the stage with gary oppa. 

Jaesuk: "Make sure to make the fans proud. I know you always do."

Me: "Thanks oppa! you're the best."

I was walking out of my room with my stylist and saw gary holding his microphone in one hand and his sunglasses in another. 

Me: "Gary oppa!"

Gary oppa turned around and gave me a smile and said, "Hey here's my star!"

I shyly smiled and put my around him and we both walked on to the stage. 

Gary: "Good luck! ill see you in 10 seconds."

I walked out onto the stage, holding onto the microphone tightly because i was nervous. After seeing the phrase, i called out "GARY!"

Gary oppa really looked handsome whenever he was singing or rapping on the stage. it made him look like a different person almost. 

Jongkook POV

Wow seeing them on the stage like that really looks like a couple. They should just date already. By any chance would jihyo have any feelings for him now? Can't be. She always rejects gary.

*Flashback*

Everyone was outside the hotel getting ready for the car except jihyo.

Me: "Where's jihyo? I'll go get her. Jihyo yah what are you-"

Jihyo: "Whatever i do it has nothing to do with you. Why do you keep on telling me this when i keep telling you that i don't care anymore. Just stop calling me and leave me alone."