Chapter 16

Jealousy? Can't be...

*Still in flashback*

Jihyo POV

There were a lot of laughing and talking going on in the hallway that we weren't able to keep track of the time. According to our staffs, we were supposed to be down at least 5 minutes ago. 

As we were walking down, i heard gary oppa call my name.

Gary: "Jihyo yah." I stopped and turned and waited for him to catch up to me. 

Me: "Yes oppa? How may i help you?"

Gary: "You can help me by telling me why you didn't respond to what i said to kwangsoo about you playing hard to get."

Me: "I was caught off by Jaesuk oppa you know. He came out of nowhere and scared the thoughts in my head."

Gary: "Yeah let's keep it at that way."

Me: "I'm telling you-" I was caught off by the phone ringing. Looking around, i noticed that it was my phone and excused myself from talking with gary oppa and picked up the phone.

Me: "Hello? Who is this?"

Person on the phone (POTP): "Wow did you delete my phone number or something? Why can't you recognize me by this voice of mine?" I sure knew who this person was once this person started talking. I was in no mood to start talking with him so i said: "I have no time to talk with you so never call me again."

POTP: "Wow you really don't even give a chance for me to explain do you?"

Me: "I DON'T CARE! HOW MANY TIMES DO I TELL YOU THAT I DON'T CARE! DEAL WITH YOUR OWN LIFE!"

POTP: "Do you actually think that gary really likes you? That's how all guys are, they are only nice to the girls just for fun."

Me: "No, gary oppa is never like that. He actually cares-"

POTP: "That's what you are thinking. Have you even ever asked gary what he ACTUALLY feels about you?"

Me: "I don't care anymore. We are just great friends and partners and no one will control us to whether do this or that."

After what i said, i hung up and took a deep breath. Frustration filled within me and i couldn't take it much longer. Heat was filling up in me and i was noticing that i was fanning myself. I turned around and to my shock i saw jongkook oppa.

Me: "O-O-Oppa...Did you just-" I was caught off by oppa's nod and i noticed the look in his eyes. His eyes told me that he actually cared. Was this the type of look that the POTP was talking about? No I'm not going to even bother thinking about what he said.

Kim jong kook: "Jihyo yah what happened? Want to talk about it?"

Me: "No it's fine oppa. I'm just figuring things out with my company."

After that, the ride to the fanmeeting was quiet. not because of what happened with me in the lobby but more like the members were sleeping regaining their energy and saving their excitement within themselves. 

*End of flashback*

Gary took my hand and walked down the middle stage, and i couldn't help but sing along with him. When he noticed that i was singing with him, he gave me that smile, what was this smile supposed to be? Is what the POTP said true? Could it actually be?