Chapter 13

Jealousy? Can't be...

Gary: "Jihyo yah...how about not going the way its planned and we do it the way we want?"

Jihyo: "I'm not too sure about that. We might i mean i might mess up by not following the order."

Gary: "It's okay...for the opening you could just do the same as you used to and when i come out i'll hold your hand and lead you our way."

Jihyo POV

Wow Gary sounded like a gentleman. Was he just being nice or did he have feelings for me?

Jaesuk: "Yah! Are you guys going to sit with each other the whole entire flight and talk about the concert? We should play a game or talk about something fun!"

Jongkook: "Or eat something on the plane thats healthy like me!" jongkook oppa was eating strawberries and had plenty of vegetables in front of him.

Jongkook: "Oh giraffe! Here's your leaf! good job today"

Kwangsoo: "Ayyy hyung! I don't actually eat food like the giraffe."

SukJin: "Gary ah do you actually have feelings for Jihyo?" after asking this, it brought silence within the group.

Gary: "Ayyy hyung! how many times do i tell you. its just for the show to make it fun. i have to do something at work properly right?"

Jongkook: "Thats what you might think but after a few months you might start developing feelings for her."

Gary POV

I won't be starting to have feelings for her after a few months since i already have feelings for her now.

Jaesuk: "Jihyo yah what do you think?"

Gary: "She probably thinks the same way as i do probably."

Jihyo: "Yea practically what Gary oppa said and if he ends up having feelings for me then i will think about it"

All the runningman members: "WWWWOOOOOOOWWWWW! KISS HER! KISS HER!"

Gary: "I mean if you want me to then..." Gary jokingly leaned in to jihyo and pulled back quickly.

Jihyo POV

My heart started to beat really fast. Was it because of what gary just did right now? Calm down jihyo just like he said its just for the show.

Announcement: "Hello! we will be landing in a few minutes. please put on your seatbelt put your chair back and put your tables the way they were. Thank You."

Gary: "Shanghai!!!!"

Haha: "Yessss!"

*1 hour passed*

Nobody's POV

Everyone was getting there luggages off the circle that was keep on rotating. The security brought them safely out of the airport and in to their cars. Jihyo and Gary in one car, Haha and kwangsoo in another, Jaesuk and Suk jin in another and Jongkook had a lot of luggage so he went by himself.

Inside of Gary and Jihyo's car

Jihyo was rubbing her wrist because of all the pushing before in the airport. Gary looked concern and asked jihyo, "Are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital?"

Jihyo: "No oppa its fine. it will be better tomorrow for the meeting dont worry." 

Jihyo POV

Why is he being so concerned about me? I mean he always has been but mostly in front of the camera. What do i do?