Chapter 17

Jealousy? Can't be...

Jihyo POV

What would this smile be meaning? Is it what the ceo on the phone told me before? Is it true? Should i believe his words?

MC: "Jihyo! Gary and you have been the monday couple for about five years now....any thoughts of actually dating?"

Actually dating? I have of course thought of that but never actually considered doing it. What would gary oppa think? 

Me: "I'm going to wait and see how much longer gary oppa's heart can be open for me."

Gary: "My heart will always be open for you." causing laughter everywhere.

I was laughing too, but what is just to forget about the feelings i have in myself right now? or is it something that i should be enjoying? 

*After fanmeeting was over*

Gary: "Jihyo yah before in the hotel...what happened? When you came out of the hotel you looked upset or worried about something. I didn't want to ask in the car because it would bring too much attention to everyone. Is it something that you want to talk about?"

Me: "Oppa...i don't know what to say. I mean...i was talking with..." I stopped i couldn't go on any longer. What if what he felt and what i thought he felt was totally opposite? That would be so embarressing.

Me: "Nothing oppa i was just tired and kind of nervous about the fanmeeting."

Gary POV

I knew she was lying. Although she is a great actress, she can't hide that face filled wih guilt from me. I have known her for five years and i know everything well almost everything about her.

Me: "Okay jihyo yah! Aigoo you being nervous...this wasn't even our first fanmeeting why are you so nervous? Was it because i was handsome?"

Jihyo: "Mwoh???!!!! (What?) What are you saying? No it can't be." Jihyo was turning red and started to laugh i again pretended not to notice.

What would be my true feelings for her? Most importantly, would she have the same feelings for me?

Me: "Aigoo im just joking."

Nobody POV

All the runningman members were eating all together. We decided to take a picture of the food before rushing in to eat.

Jihyo: "Wait wait wait!!! im going to take a picture."

Haha: "Can we eat now? I'm starving."

Jihyo: "Yeah eat a lot little kid. You would need that so you could grow more."

Everyone was laughing and haha pretended to act like he was upset. 

Jaesuk: "Everyone! dig in!." 

There were chilli crab, rice, noodles, dumplings, ribs, and grilled oysters. 

After everyone finished eating, one by one went up to there own room. 

Kwangsoo: "Remember noona...YOUR OWN ROOM!!!" After saying that, kwangsoo earned both a smack on his head and a kick behind his leg by jihyo.

Jihyo POV

After i hit kwangsoo playfully, we all laughed together. It was great to laugh all together as a family. We are a family right? 

Me: "Gary oppa, wait i have a question for you."