Chapter 24

Jealousy? Can't be...

*Few weeks passed*

Today was the recording of the episode of 264 (the latest rm episode). Jihyo and Gary went on their "date" and ate food together. They had their usual conversation and the pd and the directors knew what to edit out even without asking the members. 

Jihyo: "Oppa so how was your day?"

Gary: "It was fine. It was boring because you weren't with me."

Jihyo: "Oppa we aren't even dating...i can't even be with you because we are both busy."

Gary: "I could make room for you whenever you need to see me. For others, i won't."

Jihyo: "May i ask why?"

Gary: "I told you before that you are different from others. You are the only goddess in my heart."

Jihyo felt very touched after hearing what he said. She actually felt that she was the only one for him.

Gary: "I have an interview coming up in china, are you going to wish me luck?"

Jihyo: "You don't need my luck. As you said, im already in your heart."

Gary: "Aigoo, you just know the perfect words to say to me to make me happy."

Jihyo: "I think i should be the one to saying that."

Gary and Jihyo finished on to their food and as gary was being a gentleman, he brought jihyo water and gave it to her. Jihyo jokingly asked gary, "Did you drink on the way here?"

Gary and Jihyo were close enough to tease and make fun of each other. They have known each other for over 4 years and they were comfortable like a family, but there were times when they didn't see each other that way.

Jihyo: "I'm sorry oppa. i will be leaving you here."

Gary: "Yah jihyo yah what do you mean?"

Jihyo: "I'm going to haha and sukjin oppa. See you later. I'll call you."

Gary was betrayed by Jihyo. He was betrayed before and today also. He was always forgiving towards her and the reason behind that was because he loved her. He loved her even before she even knew. Jihyo might have had a sense of him liking her but wasn't too sure until the confession.

Jihyo: "Oppa i'm sorry for leaving you."

Haha: "Wow is it jihyo's turn to apologize to gary now? How ironic."

Gary: "Yah! i heard that you were the one who told her to betray me."

Sukjin: "But you have got to admit that it was pretty funny."

Gary: "I mean i guess it will to other people but when it comes to betraying me, ..... i don't know."

Jihyo: "I'm sorry oppa. I won't do it again."

Jihyo was making a sad pouting face to Gary and gary couldn't just stay mad at her and say no to that face.