Chapter 27

Jealousy? Can't be...

Few weeks have passed and everything was back to normal. Well that's what jihyo thought. She didn't know that someone was after her still she thought it was all over. Gary and jihyo have become closer than ever and the members kept on teasing them about it.

Jaesuk: "wow you guys are just really going out in public with your relationship now aren't you?" 

Haha: "I know. It seems like they don't mind what other people think anymore."

Gary: "I just feel comfortable with her now. I feel that I know her much more better than I did in the past."

Haha: "hey its not confession time. It's time to play games."

Jaesuk: "you don't need to take care of jihyo anymore. She got into a new company and is settled in."

Jihyo: "Gary oppa just cares about me and how I am. I don't think there is a real problem with that."

Gary: "Thanks for backing me up jihyo yah. I wouldn't know what to do without you."

Jisuk jin: "Yah! Just hearing the conversation between you guys just wants me to tell you guys to date each other."

Gary's feelings were now settled. He knew how he should feel for her. His new songs came out around a few weeks ago and one part of the lyrics was about jihyo. How jihyo stopped the playboy Gary and how Gary became very loyal and nicer to jihyo. On the other hand, eventhough jihyo was an actress, when it came to hiding her true feelings for someone, she was bad at it. She knew she liked Gary but didn't know how to put it in words. It was the same story going on between both of them. Always a push and pull reaction between them. 

It was their time to tell the truth.

Gary: "Jihyo would you go out with me?"