Chapter 28

Jealousy? Can't be...

Jihyo: "Oppa what about the viewers? What happens when we breakup? Will the show still go on despite the awkwardness between us when we breakup?"

Gary: "I don't think i would worry too much. We have a lot of fans that are protecting us."

Jihyo: "Do you think we should start telling the other members that we are starting to date each other now? I mean they are family to us too you know."

Gary: "So I'm taking that as a yes and you can't take it back."

Jihyo: "Yes i know."

Jaesuk: "These lovebirds are killing me! Seriously what are you guys talking about now?"

Jihyo: "Jaesuk oppa....Gary oppa and i have decided to officially go out with each other now. But we are only going to tell you guys. I don't think i will tell the fans yet."

Gary: "JIHYO AND I ARE GOING OUT EVERYONE!!!"

Jihyo: "Oppa what if the other people hear us?"

All the runningman members were in a building playing the ripping off the name tag and so far of course kim jong kook was winning. This time it wasn't between teams but individual racing but gary and jihyo decided to stick together and get rid of kim jong kook together and decide then whether they will out each other. 

So far, the members that were out were the easy brothers and Haha.

Jaesuk: "Guys are you now teaming up since you guys are dating now? That's unfair!"

Jihyo: "Then why don't you team up with Kim Jongkook?"

Gary: "Yeah you guys make somewhat of a good match with each other."

Jaesuk: "YAH! The minute i go over to the tiger's "home" I will dead within a second."

Gary: "Wait what are we doing not taking out jaesuk."

Gary and Jihyo looked at each other and back at jaesuk and back to each other.

Jihyo: "I don't know....I think we should just get rid of him. I mean he isn't even part of our group."

The next thing that jaesuk notices is that jihyo and gary are chasing after him and jaesuk i trying to find a way to get out of them and find some place where no one will find him. 

A few minutes later while running around, they bumped into the tiger and all of them screamed at once. 

Jaesuk: "Wait!!! Don't rip off my name tag!"

Too late. Jaesuk was already out and the announcement said, "Yoo Jaesuk OUT! Yoo jaesuk OUT!"

Now it was between the monday couple and the tiger. Would it be the powerfu monday couple or the commander Kim JongKook who was known as the strongest in the game.

*10 minutes later*

Haha: "HAHAHAHAHA Who got out?"

As three of them turned around, Kim Jong Kook was the one who had his nametag removed.

Flashback

Gary: "Jihyo hurry! I finally caught him rip his name tag out!"

Jihyo: "Stop moving him around! I can't really catch his nametag."

"RRRIIIIIIIPPPPPP" the nametag was removed from kim jongkook's back and the battle between the everyday couple was now beginning