Chapter 1

Jealousy? Can't be...

Jihyo POV 

why does my heart feel like its beating so fast? This happens whenever i think of...NO THIS CANNOT BE!!! WAKE UP JIHYO!!! This happened ever since jisuk jin oppa asked me if i would consider dating gary oppa or not. I mean gary oppa is a very nice guy and caring towards me but thats what any oppa would do to try to protect their younger "sister". OH I DONT KNOW ANYMORE! i need to get ready for runningman filming.

The pd told the cast about the plan today. I lost focus while stealing glances at gary. Just when gary was about to look towards me i quickly turned my face towards the pd and pretended that i was always listening to the pd. i hope gary oppa didnt see me. Whats really wrong with me these days? 

Garys POV

I felt someone stealing glances at me while we were all listening to the pd telling us the instructions for today. I quickly looked and saw jihyos head turning at the corner of my eye. Cute i thought. I have always thought jihyo was an angel. She was my angel, she was like my goddess, she was too beautiful and sweet too. If only she had the same feeling towards me. Our push and pull relationship has been going on for 3-4years. Or should i say 2 years since jihyo started dating her ceo. There was no recent new news for the cast to hear privately. Usually after filming we would go out and eat and share what would be going on with our lives. Honesty jihyo told us that  she was dating the ceo even before the news came out. At that moment everything stopped. I couldnt feel anything at all. It felt like i just got hit by 100 people. Thats how painful it was. If only jihyo knew how i truly felt.

 

 

 

sorry  this chapter is short. I promise to make the next chapters more interesting.