Chapter 7

Reverse the Field [EXO Baekhyun's Fanfiction]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"But I'm really Han Na's friend and classmate!" Chanyeol shouts at the guard. Kyungsoo, who stands beside him, tries to hold him back by holding his school uniform. The guard in front of Han Na's house sighs. "But I still need the prove." He says patiently. Chanyeol suddenly flips his phone up and goes over his photo gallery. He then shows his phone screen to the annoying guard. "Here, we took this photo in my house together with the other kids after we finished our project. You can also see we're using the same uniform and I also have my student card, so you can take that all." He takes a deep breath after speaking.

Now the guard can't say anything. He then opens the gate for both of them. Chanyeol smiles in victory, while Kyungsoo... well... he has to hold the second-hand embarrassment for that. "Next time you want to visit Han Na's house, don't take me anymore unless you have a pass or something." Says Kyungsoo with a hint of annoyance in his voice. 

"Hey, at least you didn't have to say anything!" Chanyeol defends himself. Kyungsoo just rolls his eyes and then walks away towards the main door. 

They both are here in Han Na's house to check on Baekhyun. Three of them actually made a plan on how to make Baekhyun so that he could be closer to Han Na, even further he could hug her without any awkward moments and smoothly. They want to check if Baekhyun is actually following the plan and succeed it, but the guard held them down for almost 30 minutes in front of the gate.

Lucky for Kyungsoo and Chanyeol, as people used to call them as the "Handsome Duo", they could easily ask the maids to show them Han Na's bedroom. Now, both of them are standing in front of the said room. "It's too quiet here." Whispers Kyungsoo. Chanyeol's mind is now full of his dirty thoughts. "Do you think they could be having--" His words are cut off by Kyungsoo's slap. "Shut your dirty mind." He says coldly. Kyungsoo then knocks on the door softly, but no reply.

"I guess we should just open the door~" Kyungsoo sings lowly. When they both enter the room, their eyes go wide. They could see both Baekhyun and Han Na sitting while cuddling next to each other, sleeping. Han Na's arms are around Baekhyun's waist, while Baekhyun's left arm is wrapped around Han Na and his right hand is holding Han Na's arms around him, just as if he doesn't want her to let go. The blanket seemed to be kicked by both of them, as it's not beside Han Na. Their sleeping faces are really cute.

Kyungsoo nudges Chanyeol's arm. "He's one step ahead from the plan." He whispers. Chanyeol just nods while trying to hold his laugh. He then grabs his phone and starts to take pictures of them from different angles. "What a nice scenery." He smirks. After he took about a hundred pictures of them, he shoves his phone back to his pocket, and then walks over to her study desk.

"Ya, Kyungsoo-ya!" He whisper-yells to Kyungsoo. The latter then walks over to him. "What?" "How about we leave a message for both of them?" Chanyeol suggests with a smirk. He's pointing at a post-it notes and a pen. Kyungsoo's satan side seems to appear, and he devilishly nods.

After they both finish writing their own messages, Chanyeol puts his message on Han Na's forehead, while Kyungsoo puts his message on Baekhyun's cheeks. "Good night, you two." Kyungsoo and Chanyeol smirk before they high-five each other.

-

-

5.30 PM....

Baekhyun drifts off from his sleep. He then looks around. Oh, yeah. I'm in Han Na's house, and we were watching that movie. He thought. He tries to recall what happened before, and he blushes at the memory of them cuddling and hugging each other. He's still holding her with his left arm, and when he looks down to his waist, a pair of arms are hugging him, while his right hand is holding the two arms.

He smiles at the thought that the plan went smoother than he thought it would be. When he looks at his right, he sees Han Na's sleeping face. She looks so peaceful. After a minute or so staring at her beautiful face (of course without her knowing), he removes some of her hair strands from her face, and then he notices the post-it note on her forehead.

He frowns when he recognizes the handwriting. "Chanyeol...?" He mumbles. He then realizes something is sticking on his cheek and he also takes the post-it note from his face. His frown grows more when he also recognizes the other handwriting. It is Kyungsoo's.

"What the hell...?!" He whisper-yells after he reads their messages.

Chanyeol's message:

Annyeong, Park Han Na... kkkk.... I'm pretty sure that you two had so much fun together, right? Just in case if you're wondering, I took some of your pictures sleeping together with Baekhyun. You two are really cute, I ship you both... kkkk~ But don't worry, I won't spread those pictures. I'm going to keep them as my private properties, muahaha >:)

Have a nice dream!

Please log in to read the full chapter