Chapter 5

Reverse the Field [EXO Baekhyun's Fanfiction]
Please log in to read the full chapter

A couple days later...

Baekhyun goes home by himself. Because it's Friday, he doesn't have any lessons with Han Na. Chanyeol still has some extended Science lesson (he's super bad at it tbh) and Kyungsoo went to the library earlier to borrow some books for his History test.

He doesn't feel like riding his bicycle, so Baekhyun just drags it with him while enjoying the nice scenery around his school that is filled in with trees in different kinds and a river, which he'll regret so much later.

While he's walking, suddenly two pairs of arms grab him and bring him to an empty, dark alley, which no one seems to be walking through there. While another person kicks his bicycle and crushes it a little bit, making it impossible to ride on.

"Let me go for God's sake!" Baekhyun has been shouting that since he's being dragged harshly. Because he's panicked and being knocked out a little bit when they suddenly pulled him from his bike, his vision becomes blurry and he can't recognize the faces of the two people beside him. But what he knows is that the uniform, it's the same uniform as his.

He's then pinned against the wall. Right after that, someone else comes in to the scene. He then starts to regain his consciousness and now recognizes the faces in front of him.

Right in front of him is Kai, while the other three are some random eleventh graders who he never talked to. But their bodies are hugely built, so it's pretty impossible for Baekhyun to attack back by himself. He then reminds himself that the only way to attack back is by verbal attack, so he can't lose his consciousness again.

Baekhyun sighs. "What do you want?" Hearing that, Kai smirks. "Han Na. That's all that I want from you." Baekhyun raises his eyebrows.

"Why do you need my permission for that? Or you're just too chicken to start the move first?" Baekhyun replies with a sarcastic voice. Kai begins to crack his knuckles, giving the first warning to him, making Baekhyun to flinch.

"I made the first move already, but it seems like someone keeps getting close to her and trying to challenge me." Kai utters under his breath. Baekhyun scoffs.

"So it's the same thing as you saying that you've been rejected by her?" Baekhyun blows off. Kai cracks his knuckles again, giving the last warning. But after that, Baekhyun casually pats his shoulder.

"If you're trying to ask about us dating, no we're not. Rather than thinking about that, you better think of better ways to get close to her, or you'll be the one crying in the end." Feeling humiliated in front of his group, Kai immediately punches Baekhyun really hard on his face before he could turn around.

Baekhyun, who is not strong and has weak body, falls down almost losing his consciousness again. They all then start to kick him on his stomach, but before the third kick from one of them,

"STOP!!" A girl's voice shouts at them. All of them look up, but Baekhyun fails because he can't crane his neck furthermore. But he recognizes that voice too well, making him smile.

"Ha-Han Na... I can explain-" Before Kai could touch her, Han Na pushes him really hard. Han Na is strong compared to other girls, so no wonder Kai falls down after that.

"You guys are pathetic. Just run before I call the police." Han Na threatens them with her deep voice. Kai and his minions run away. "Baekhyun, you can hear me, right?" Han Na asks worriedly to his ears. Baekhyun just nods. She doesn't know what to do, so she immediately calls Chanyeol.
-
-
After a couple minutes, Chanyeol came with Kyungsoo. Chanyeol and Han Na then carry Baekhyun towards Baekhyun's house as it's the nearest from there, while Kyungsoo drags Baekhyun's destructed bicycle, his bag, and his house key from Baekhyun's bag.

When they arrive there, his parents haven't come home yet, so the three of them have no choice but to take care of Baekhyun first, at least until he's awake. Not that they're bothered though. After they lay down Baekhyun on his bed, Chanyeol texts his parents that he'll come home a bit late because of some matters.

Kyungsoo takes the emergency box, which filled in with things like bandage, and then starts to clean Baekhyun's wounds and bruises.

While Kyungsoo is taking care of Baekhyun, Chanyeol ruffles his hair in frustration and asks Han Na. "What actually happened to him and how did you find him?"

"Actually..."
-
-
Han Na was informed yesterday that her aunt would visit her house today. She kind of disliked her because her aunt liked to play some really evil pranks, even to her nieces and nephews. Because of that, she decided to take the longest route to her house with the hope that she wouldn't have to meet her.

She walked along the river while listening to music, until she saw an abandoned bicycle which was already damaged right at the middle of the road. She scoffed. "Such an irresponsible person."

When she tried to move the bicycle out the way, she saw the tag near the handlebars. "This is Baekhyun's?!" She exclaimed. Now she got some uneasy feelings. Was he in danger or something?

She then immediately searched the said person on the empty alleys, afraid if he got into a fight or something like that.

Right when she peeked at the second alley, she saw Baekhyun beaten up by four other kids with the same uniforms as hers.

Please log in to read the full chapter