CHAPTER 1

marriage 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

 

The single life

 

Today is the last day filming of Chaerin’s latest Drama. She acted with the A-list actor, Hyun Bin.

“Look at him, he’s so adorable.” Chaerin said to Dara who was there to pick her up.

Dara chuckled, “He really is your type, huh?”

Both of them looking at Hyun Bin who busy chatting with the producer.

“Well, besides his perfect appearance, he’s a real gentleman, he’s not into party, he’s a family man, and you know, since I’m a party animal, so I need guy like that to make my life balance.” She smiled widely.

Hyun Bin came to them.

“Thank you for the hard work, Chaerin, I hope to see you again in the next project.” He politely said to Chaerin.

“Thank you, Sunbae, you teach me a lot during this drama production.” She bowed to him.

“Well, I’ll get going, I’ll see you again.” He waved to her and Dara.

“Yes, Sunbae.” She also bowed. “I also hope to see you everyday in my life.” She whispered to Dara and they both chuckled like a teenager.

“Let’s go, I will drop you home and I have meeting for a big wedding event.” Dara is owner of a successful event and wedding organizer. She’s also famous in celebrities circle.

“You’ll come to the party of YG entertainment tonight, right?” Chaerin asked her. “Youngbae invited you.”

“Hmmm… I don’t think I can make it, I have a very tight schedule today, and I think I’ll be dead by night.”

“Come on!! We’ll be partying with idols tonight.”

“Told ya, I don’t like idols.” Dara shook her head. “Have fun with your gank.”

 

By gank, she means, Chaerin, Jiyong and Youngbae. Chaerin is a talented, beautiful yet a bit oblivious actress and Jiyong is a producer of many successful singer in Korea, he’s a charismatic in person, handsome in appearance, very rich and flirty. They knew each other through Youngbae who is an idol, three of them become close and because they were party animals, they used to party together.

They literally live from party to party. They got drunk almost every night and having hangover as their daily breakfast. They’re famous for being the hype of the party.

 

Jiyong leaned against the bar, all girls are trying to approach him since he was one of successful producer in Korea, so getting close to him is a benefit because he also a genius song writer.

“Hey man!” Youngbae came to him with his band mate, Seungri, Daesung and TOP. “How long you’ve been here?”

“Less than 30 minutes. My drink is just come.” He pointed at his whiskey on the rock.

“Less than 30 minutes? How many girls you catch already?” Youngbae knows exactly what kind of magnet Jiyong is.

Jiyong shrugged his shoulders.

“I have to learn from you, master.” Seungri bowed at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter