CHAPTER 26 FINAL

marriage 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 26

 

Married life 101: The end is the beginning

 

 

Chaerin’s crying while holding her phone, she saw all pictures Jiyong sent her, everyday.

(Picture of Na-Ri laughing) she has your laugh, Chae…

(picture of Na-ri crying) she refuse to eat fruits, I think she doesn’t like banana.

(Picture of Na-Ri walking) her balance is better and better each day.

 

and today Jiyong sent her a message

 

JIYONG: Na-Ri said her first word, she said ‘mommy.’ I’m so jealous :) I miss you, Chaerin.

 

Chaerin is crying her heart out because only God knows how much she misses her baby. She haven’t seen her for a month, and even though she has many activities for filming and promoting the drama here and there, still she got the whole night to craving over Na-Ri.

“What kind of torture is this?

“Is it really only my faults?”

“Can’t we just back like it used to be?

“Why can’t he trust me?”

“Do I really have to make that agreement Jiyong wants? Is it the only way so I can see Na-Ri?”

She’s crying louder now. She’s crying while holding something. Something that she knew will probably change her life forever.

 

___

 

 

Few days later, Chaerin went to Jiyong’s office, she took a deep breath before entering his room.

Whatever happens happens.
Chaerin walk towards his desk.

“Chae…” he stood up

Chaerin put something on his desk, a paper size envelope.

“What is it, Chae?” he’s afraid of his own thought. “Chaerin, don’t tell me this is—is this a divorce paper?”

She just standing there saying nothing.

Jiyong trembled when he took the envelope, he carefully open it. He put his hand inside to take the paper, but he found nothing in it.

His face shows confusedness, so he put the envelope upside down.

Suddenly something fell down, something thin like a pen fell to the desk.

Jiyong hold his breath.

“Chaerin…” he carefully took the tool. “Babe, is it—?”

His hand shaking when he saw stripes on it. his mind full with questions.

 

“I’m pregnant.” She said.

Jiyong hold the test pack tightly.

His chest is about to burst.

Chaerin who was holding her tears back then, now starts crying.

“Is it for real? Is it for real? Chaerin? Baby is it for real??”

Chaerin nodded.

“Trust me, Ji, its yours.”

“The , Chae, I don’t care about the rumor, I know you’re only mine.”

Chaerin smiled.

“Chaerin, you…”

“Don’t leave me because I’m pregnant to our second child, Ji…”

“Lee Chaerin, who says I’m gonna leave you?? I thought you’re the one who’s gonna leave. For God sake Chae, you even hold on not seeing Na-Ri for weeks, I thought you’re really gonna leave.” He’s trembling.

“You have no idea how I spent those days…”

“So, you…” he’s looking at her tummy and smile.

“I’ve checked it several times, with many different test pack brand.”

“And it all say that same?”

“Positive.” She said. “But I haven’t go to see the doctor…”

“I’ll go with you to the doctor.”

Chaerin nodded.

He walked towards her and pull her to his embrace, “thank you, Chae… thank you…”

“Ji… I’m sorry for unable to make you feeling secure, for being so blunt and stupid…”

“Sshhh…” he’s facing Chaerin and cupped her face. “we both stupid and blunt, I don’t know what makes us so blind, we’re too blind to see how much we’re in love to each other. It took you go far from me to realize how I can’t live only with Na-Ri, I need you, Chae, we need you.”

She wiped the tears that falls down through Jiyong’s face.

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry for not trying harder to keep you.” She said, her voice crack.

“I’m always here, baby, I was decided to keep waiting for you even though you don’t want me anymore.”

“Don’t say that…”

Jiyong kissed her gently, he miss the taste of her lips so bad, he misses her so bad. Chaerin return the kiss, she wrapped her arms around Jiyong, she will never let go.

Jiyong broke the kiss. “Baby, please come back home.” He said.

 

___

 

Dr. Park is more than happy to see the couple again.

“Good day, Mr. Kwon, Mrs. Lee, and… the beautiful princess, Na-Ri.” He smiled ear to ear from his desk when Jiyong and Chaerin enter the doctor’s room.

“Hello Dr. Park.” Jiyong bowed while holding Na-Ri.

“So…” he said after Jiyong and Chaerin sat in front of him. “I have the test result with me.”

“And…?” Chaerin asked.

“You are seven weeks pregnant, Chaerin-ssi… congratulation.”

JIyong hold her hand tightly. Na-Ri sat on his lap. “Na-Ri, do you hear that? You’re gonna be a sister.”

Dr. Park laughing, “seems like yesterday Chaerin-ssi was pregnant to Na-Ri, and now she will have a little sibling.”

Chaerin smiled, “But my pregnancy is fine, isn’t it doc?”

“Its healthy…” he said while checking on some documents about Chaerin’s pregnancies. “second pregnancy is usually more relax, but it doesn’t mean you can’t stress, but I’m sure both of you already know how to handle it.”

Jiyong and Chaerin nodded.

“I heard about the rumor about you, Chaerin-ssi. Don’t take it seriously.” Dr. Park referred to the rumor about her closeness to Woo Bin.

“That—uh… we..”

“We don’t care about that, Doc, we trust each other more than some cheesy rumors.” Jiyong cut her.

“Yeah…” Chaerin gave Jiyong a meaningful smile,

“Don’t say the pregnancy is to proof people that they’re wrong about your splitting rumor?” Dr. Park asked.

“No… the baby means more than that, doc, but it also a proof that our bond is still as strong as before.” Chaerin said.

“Even stronger.” Jiyong added.

 

___ 

 

“Hey… I’m sorry for giving you a hard time.” Jiyong talked to her tummy once they got home.

Chaerin is sitting in their bed.

“So that’s why I was so weak during the fan meeting.”

“Hmm...” he sat beside Chaerin and wrap his arm around her. Na-Ri is sleeping in a baby crib near them. “So, it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter