CHAPTER 6

marriage 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6

 

Married life 4.0: The sisters.

 

“Is everything okay?” Jiyong asked.

Chaerin briefly nodded then put her cellphone away and continue eating.

 

They sent Mr. and Mrs. Kwon to their car, the driver was already waiting.

“Please come again, Mother.” Chaerin hugged her.

“Of course, later I will bring more food, dear.” She said Chaerin grinned and gave her thumb up.

“Bye, dad.” Jiyong hugged his father.

“Ah, yesterday, when I came to Chaerin CF shooting set, I talked to the PD, he’s a very nice guy, he said that he wants to films your interesting life. Like a reality show, so I said I will tell you both, but I just remember now.” Mrs. Kwon said.

“What??” Jiyong and Chaerin said it together.

“Come on, that could be nice.”

“No waaaaay…” they grunted.

“what did you say to the PD?” Jiyong asked.

“Nothing, just say that it will be interesting since both of you are… eccentric? And he agreed.”

Jiyong sighed. “He must think that we will agree because you seems to like it.”

“There’s nothing wrong to try it one or two episodes.” She smiled while entering the car, “I will definitely watch it! Bye~”

“That’s what I’m afraid of, many people will watch.” Jiyong sighed when the car move away. “don’t you think so?” he turned to Chaerin who already busy with her phone.

“Hey!” Jiyong called her, “Who text you actually?”

“Huh? What?” she look up from her cellphone screen.

“Hff.. whatever.” He walked in.

 

__________

 

Chaerin was at her hair salon when Dara called her.

“Dara-ssi~~” she answer it cutely.

“Chaeriniee~ where are you?”

“At my salon. Why?”

“The one near my house?” Dara asked.

“Yes.”

“Come to my house after that okay.”

“Why?”

“I have something to consult with you, about clothes I’ll be wearing to a Gala.”

“Pay me a good fee to become your stylist.”

“Ya! just come here and bring some food.”

“Hahaha.. alright alright, anyway, what Gala is it?”

“I-uh-I don’t know.” Dara said.

“What? How could you don’t know?”

“I mean… its like ball dance party for entertainer I guess. Don’t you get the invitation?”

“Nope.”

“Really?”

Chaerin thinking, her manager didn’t call her to inform about any invitation, “Nope.”

“Oh. Okay…”

“Are you sure this is a party for entertainer? Why I don’t get the invitation? Is it because I’m pregnant? Or because I’m married so they thought I’m not fun anymore?”

“No, honey, relax, its just a ball dance for people like me, not for the A-list celebrity.” Dara lied, because the Ball is a grant party but she feels bad if Chaerin knew. “but you really didn’t get the invitation?”

“No, Dara…”

“Oh, okay, I’ll see you at my house!” she sounds relieved.

 

Chaerin arrived at Dara’s apartment one hour later.

“So, where’s the lady who I want to transform?” she asked.

“Hi, Chae.” Dara showed up from the kitchen.

“There’s the dress.” She pointed at her dressing room.

“When is the party?”

“Uh… tomorrow.” Dara scratch her nose, “wanna drink something first?”

“yes please. So its on Friday?” she asked.

Dara nodded. And gave her a bottle of mineral water.

Chaerin sat on her couch and pull a cushion to support her back when she found a sunglasses.

“Dara, how could you put a sunnies here, I could sit on it and crack it.”

“Sunnies?” Dara asked.

Chaerin raised it but then she stops, “wait…”

Dara gasp.

Chaerin reach her phone and starts typing.

“A-ha!” she said. “is it Youngbae’s??” she showed her a picture of Youngbae wearing the same exact sunnies in internet.

“What? Its… no…”

“Oh, come on~” she chuckled.

Dara sighed. “Well, okay, he was here few days a go.”

“Really??” Chaerin widely smirked.

“He was around here so he dropped by.”

“Okaaaay…”

“Come on, don’t use that tone.”

“What toooone…?”

“Ya! Lee Chaerin.”

Chaerin laughed, “What are you guys talking about?”

Suddenly Dara remember that they were talking about Chaerin. “Uh… nothing, just a general things.”

“Ow-kaaaay….”

Dara grunted, “Come on, lets take a look on the dress. Hurry!”

 

Chaerin picked a nice simple gown from Valentino to Dara.

“I think this is the best, it advantaged you petite size.” Chaerin said. Her phone beeping from a message notification.

“Chae, I saw you really busy replying messages. Is it Jiyong?”

She shook her head.

“its Haerin.” She said.

“Haerin? What does she wants?”

“She’s in Seoul now.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, after she didn’t showed up in my wedding day, she said that she’s going to congratulate me in person, so she went here.”

Haerin is Chaerin’s little sister, she lives in paris but mostly she will travel around the worlds, she worked as a graphic artists. If Chaerin is a partygoer then this girl is a party animal plus she’s a trouble maker.

“But where is she now?”

“I don’t know, maybe with her idol friends or fooling around with models. She just informed me that she will stop by at my house this weekend.” She sighed.

“I hope she won’t cause you any trouble.” Dara also sighed.

 

__________

 

Jiyong came home and found Chaerin at the backyard doin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter