CHAPTER 11

marriage 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11

 

mature content alert!

 

Jiyong kissed her back, intensely, he cupped her face, pushed her into the bedroom and closed the door with his feet. Chaerin put her arms around his neck, hold him tighter while Jiyong slipped his hands into her pajamas. He caressed her back and found her didn’t wear any bra.

“No bra?” he broke the kiss.

“I’m about to sleep.”

“You always sleep without bra?”

“Yup.”

“Even when you’re in my room?”

“Yeah, but I wore tank.” She said.

He whistled and continue kissing her. he’s now exploring her jawline and down further into her neck.

“Aw~ its tickle” she giggled between her cracked moan.

“Uhm-hm.” He gave her neck bone a little .

Chaerin grabbed his chin, make him facing her again and kissed him with more passion. Jiyong was busy ing her pajamas but then he’s stumbled upon the edge of the bed and fell sat on the bed, facing Chaerin’s cleavage.

Chaerin smiled looking at her husband staring at her cleavage like some kind of hungry wolfs. She s one more button to give him a better view.

“Your s… they are getting…”

“Bigger?”

he nodded without looking away.

“It happened to every preggies, babe.”

“Really???”

“Uh-hmm..” she another one.

“God bless me.” he mumbled. “Cause I’m a good boy.”

“Now take your present.” Chaerin opened the last button and pushed him down to the bed.

“Oh yeah, ride me babe!” he smirked.

Right when Jiyong said ‘ride me’ a moment a go, one memory came, the night when they drunk and had for the first time. It might be blurry but their body remembers how Chaerin love to be on top and Jiyong couldn’t refuse the view when she was riding him. But then both of them stopped.

“I don’t think I can ‘ride’ you.” Chaerin said.

They were thinking the same thing. Not about the memory of that night but,

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Jiyong asked.

“I think so.” She reached her cellphone, Jiyong watched her typing something. “Are you thinking about this?” she showed Jiyong her phone screen. He nodded.

Safe position for preggies.

They both laughing. Especially when they found out that all position required more work from the male, the female shouldn’t move too much.

“We should avoid every position requires standing and any other extreme position, and of course, woman on top…” Chaerin read an article they found on the internet.

“Arrghh! Whyy!” Jiyong messed his hair in frustration but still bitterly laughed.

“Hey lazy man, you still wanna do it or not?”

He snuggle into her neck, “I do but you should know that I already have a picture in my head that you’ll be on top.” He pouted.

Chaerin smiled, “poor baby…” she turned to him and kissed his ear, down to his neck and gave it a little bite.

“Awh…” he moans.

She sat on top of him, “I think we can do a little with me on top, at least it will fill a bit of your imagination…” she took off her pajamas and exposed her upper body.

“Oh shhhh…” his hands runs from her thighs up to her s while she him. Jiyong starts became hot, he took off his own tshirt and helped Chaerin his jeans. Their kisses getting deeper as their hands roaming around all over each other’s body. Jiyong threw the last piece of fabric that covered Chaerin and ready to fill her in when suddenly Chaerin asked.

“Ji, do you have protection?”

 

__________

 

Jiyong woke up with a headache, but unlike the headache of hangover which very familiar with him, now is different, it’s the headache of unfulfilled appetite. He rolled over to see the sleeping Chaerin beside him. She covered her body with the blanket. Jiyong hugged her from behind and drown his face to her shoulder.

“Morning…” Chaerin said in her sleepy voice with her eyes still closed.

Jiyong kissed her shoulder and slide his hand to rubbed her tummy. “Morning my baby… and my wife.” He giggled but then he sighed.

“What’s with the sigh, babe?” Chaerin rolled over and kissed his eyes.

“I never been this frustrated, Chae, I feel like a high school-er who tried to have for the first time, so unprepared. Moreover, we end up did nothing. Seriously, I never feel this failed before.”

“Try to brag about your experience now, mister?” she smiled.

“No, babe, I swear you’ll be my last adventure.”

“Oh that’s sweet…” Chaerin looking at his eyes, she could tell that he’s serious. “Hey, Ji…”

“Hm..”

“You want me to go down there and do something to your ‘fully awake little fella’?” she pointed at his while making a super naughty face.

“What??” Jiyong was so surprised he dropped his jaw.

“Pay me back tonight, but don’t forget the preparation.” She winked.

“I’m yours, babe.”

 

__________

 

Jiyong went to his office with a big ear to ear smile.

“What’s with the smile?” someone was already at his office.

“Noona?” Jiyong surprised to see his sister.

He walked towards her and give her a big warm hug.

“How are you Jiyongie?” she asked.

“Never been better.” He grinned and saw another lady sat with her sister.

“Remember her?” Dami asked Jiyong.

“Sure… how are you Hye-yoon Noona?”

.

Jiyong dialed Chaerin number.

“Hey..” Chaerin answered the phone right away.

“Where are you?” he asked.

“Groceries.”

“With?”

“Alone, why?”

“Who says you can go out without companion?”

“Why not?” she said.

“Hfft… I forgot how stubborn you are.” He sighed, “Anyway, Dami noona is in Seoul now, so I invited her to have dinner with us tonight.”

“Great! We’ll go out or we will just have it at home?”

“Where do you think more suitable for you?”

“Why me?” Chaerin asked.

“Because you’re pregnant, you have to be comfortable.” He said.

Chaerin feels her cheek warmer, Jiyong was always effortlessly care to her and the baby. “Ok, i think it will be good if we have it at home, I’ll cook.”

“You’ll cook??”

“Ya! I’m good at cooking! And of course ahjumma will help me.”

 

__________

 

Dara looking at her phone, she was just texted Chaerin asking what she’s doing now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter