CHAPTER 7

marriage 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7

 

Married life 4.1: the sisters (2)

 

“Where are you going?” Jiyong asked Chaerin. He was just woke up and get out from his room when he saw Chaerin already neat and finished her breakfast without him.

“I have schedule.” She said.

“Working?”

She nodded, “PD Nam, the PD of reality show your mother talking about last week, called my manager and asked to see me.”

“Oh, okay…”

“Your breakfast will be prepared by the maid, I called her today also to prepare room for Haerin, she will stay here tonight. Are you okay with that?”

Jiyong feel uncomfortable but he couldn’t say he disagree.

“Sure.” He said.

Jiyong walked her to the front door.

“Chae, would you stop having schedule on the weekend?”

Chaerin looking at him, waiting for reasonable reasons.

“I mean, you have one last week, and also this week, maybe for later let me talk to your manager to put all the schedule during weekdays, so you could have some quality rest.”

Ah, so this is about the baby. She shrugged, “I’ll talk to him later.”

“Where are you going after the meeting?” Jiyong asked.

“Don’t know.”

“When will your sister arrive?”

“Don’t know.”

He doesn’t want to be just with Haerin at home. Especially after what happened before.

“Should I come with you to the meeting? I mean, this is about our reality show, right? At least I should be there too!” he was happy because he got and idea to leave home.

“I will be there just to reject the offer, you don’t have to come. Besides, you’re just wake up, it takes time for you to prepare.” Chaerin refused. “Bye.”

“Chae,” he said, Chaerin turn to him, “you look a little pale, take care of yourself.”

“Myself?” Chaerin feels her heart pound a little harder, “oh… of course I will, since I’m carrying your baby.” She bitterly smiled and get into the car.

“Its not always about the baby, Chae, its you…” he sighed when the car is moving away.

He sighed again. Chaerin had been so cold to him. Suddenly he took his phone and dial a number.

 

_________

 

“Good morning Chaerin, its so good to see you already very pretty in the morning like this.” PD Nam welcomed her in a brunch restaurant where they had the meeting.

“How are you PD Nam?” she asked while bowed and shook his hand.

“I’m great, let me talk to this little Kwon first, hello baby…” he cutely talk to Chaerin’s bump. “Please please sit down.” Pd nam said.

“So…” Chaerin smiled. PD Nam has always been a good PD everytime they work together, so to reject his offer is actually a bit hard for her.

“Your husband called me before you arrive, he said that you are on your way to meet me and sign the contract.” PD Nam looks so happy, “Thank you for the willingness to work with me.”

“Sign the contract?” Chaerin started to feel confuse. "Who said that?"

“Yes, your husband, Kwon Jiyong called me and said you will sign the contract of agreement.” He explained slowly.

“Oh, okay…” Chaerin smiled. “Would you excuse me for a second?”

“Sure.”

Chaerin walked away from her table and make a call.

“Hello.” Jiyong picked up the call.

“Kwon Jiyong, did you call PD Nam?”

“Yes.” He said.

“What the heck you said to him?”

“I said we’re agree to join the reality show.”

“But why?? I thought we agree not to join the show.”

“Why not?”

“I’m asking you why, don’t answer it with another why!” Chaerin almost shouted.

“Its because…” he was thinking. Actually he sees this as a chance for him to be all good again with Chaerin, since if there’s camera, Chaerin can’t be cold to him. “Because… I think we’re not as popular as we were, you know we need this to gain our popularity again, especially for you. I see how panicked you were when you think you didn’t get the Gala invitation. So, I guess my mom’s right, lets give it a try, one or two episodes. If we don’t like it, we can always cancel it. Don’t worry…”

“Without asking me first?”

“I’m sorry…”

Chaerin grunts. “Jiyong you really!!”

“I’m sorry, Chaerinie~” he tried to be cute.

“You at aegyo, don’t do that again.” She hung up the phone.

 

“Is everything okay, Chaerin-ssi?” PD Nam asked when Chaerin get back to her table.

“Yes, so, where should I sign?” she asked.

“You will sign?” Her manager also confuse because at first Chaerin said she was gonna reject the offer.

She nodded, “of course, since my husband and I agreed to join, so I should sign, right?”

They did the contract signing very fast. This is beyond her thought, Chaerin really don’t know what to do. Jiyong is really something.

“So, Chaerin-ssi, I’m sorry that I have to drag you here, I didn’t know that you have a family lunch today.” PD Nam said.

“Family lunch?” Chaerin asked back.

“When I asked Jiyong why he didn’t come along to sign the contract, he said he has to prepare for the family lunch, so he expect you to come home as soon as possible after the meeting.” He laughed, “you really is an eccentric couple. I can’t wait to start the filming.”

Chaerin also force a laugh, “Yeah you’re right…”

“I will talked to your manager about all the schedule and everything.” He stood up and shook Chaerin’s hand.

“Yes, thank you.” Chaerin nodded, “But can we filming during the weekdays? Because me and Jiyong agreed to not having any schedule on the weekend.”

“Oh.. that’s very sweet and considerable. Sure, sure we can arrange it.”

 

__________

 

The bell door rang.

“.” Jiyong cursed, knowing that might be Haerin.

He opened the door and found Youngbae infront of the door.

“Youngbae!” he surprised yet happy to see him. “What brings you here?”

Before he answered there’s a car entering the lawn. Dara get off from the car.

“Dara-ssi?” Jiyong and Youngbae both surprised.

“Morning.” She walked to the front door.

“What are you guys doing here?”

“Haerin called me to come.” Dara answered.

“Same here.” Youngbae said.

“Haerin? She’s not even here yet.” Jiyong raised his eyebrows. Suddenly another car also came.

Haerin jump off from the car.

“Thanks baes, I’ll see you tonight! Chu~” she flew a kiss to a girl behind the wheel and another girl. It was 4minute’s Hyuna and Girls’Day Hyeri.

Those girl peeked from the car window and greet Jiyong, Youngbae and Dara.

“Jiyong-ssi, Youngbae sunbae, Dara-ssi.. anyeong.”

Haerin turned to three people who is confusingly standing at the terrace. “Morning all!”

She looking at Jiyong, “Hi, brother-in-law.” She mischievously smiled and dropped her bag right beside Jiyong. Jiyong sighed.

“Haerin-ssi.” He called his sister-in-law.

Haerin stop, “what?”

“I know our first meeting not as good as I expected, but I really hope you’re respect me and behave well under my roof.” He brushed her bag with her feet then get into the house.

“Tsk!” Harin took her bag.

Dara and Youngbae exchanging gaze as they didn’t know what happened.

“Where’s my room?” she asked.

“Upstairs.” Jiyong call a maid to lead her way.

 

Chaerin arrive at home around lunch time.

“Where’s Haerin?” she asked Jiyong. “And why is Youngbae and Dara here?”

“Haerin called them, she’s at the backyard with them.”

Chaerin going out toward the backyard.

“Hello unnie!” Harin called her. “It’s a very nice ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter