CHAPTER 13

marriage 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 13

 

married life 7.0 : reality

 

 

“What’s the morning scene looks like in Kwon’s house?”

Chaerin thinking, “The morning scene in our house is not extraordinary, just like any other family. Usually I’d get up and go to the kitchen, preparing some breakfast for Jiyong while he preparing himself to go to work. After that I will accompany him eat the breakfast while I’m reading the newspaper, well, I just scan through it just to know the headlines, actually.” She giggled.

“Who woke up first? You or Jiyong?”

“Depends on what day is it, during the weekdays, Jiyong will wake up first but on the weekend, Jiyong will wake up near lunch time.” Chaerin smiled. “we’re not a morning person.”

“I see, I know you were known as party hoppers.”

“We were, I mean, if we still have time and energy to do that, we’d love to go out at night again someday, but you know…” Chaerin pointed at her bump. “baby’s on the way.”

“Yeah, its exciting, and talking about the baby, no one ever really know about the story of this quirky family. Mind to share with us?”

“Of course,” she smiled and looking at the camera, “I’m Lee Chaerin and my Husband, Kwon Jiyong welcomed you to our house.”

And the PD clap his hands.

“Good!” he shouted. “That was a great opening interview.”

Chaerin bowed to the interviewer and the crew of their variety reality show.

Jiyong and Chaerin agreed to do a show with PD nam a month ago, and today is their first day of filming. The scene took action in their residence and because the show is focus on family things, mostly the filming will take place in their house.

“Too bad that Jiyong can’t be here today.” The PD said to Chaerin.

“He’s went out of the town for meeting since yesterday, but he’ll be back today, since tomorrow we have schedule for baby check up.” Chaerin explained.

“Tomorrow? Hmm… interesting, do you mind if we film you tomorrow?”

“Well, as long as you got the permission to filming at the hospital.” Chaerin’s manager said.

“I think that won’t be a problem for us…”

“No problem then,” Chaerin said.

“Great I’ll see you tomorrow, don’t forget to tell Jiyong we’ll come with you tomorrow.” PD Nam said.

“Sure!”

 

.

 

Chaerin get into Dara’s car. Today Dara cancelled some of her schedule and  picked Chaerin for lunch because its been weeks they didn’t catch up.

“How’s the filming?” she asked.

“Very quick. They just taped some background interview and that’s it.”

“I saw the teaser everywhere and netizens already gone crazy.” Dara rolled her eyes.

“Hahaha… my Dara who hates netizens so much, so cute.”

“I don’t hate them, they’re just always over-reacted.”

“They’re not, honey, that’s what you’d do when you like someone so much.” Chaerin peek from behind her sunnies.

“Really? If you like someone so much then it allowed you to diss other people? Nonsense.” Dara scoffed.

Chaerin smiled, “let’s talk about it later with a full stomach, I know you’re being like this because you’re hungry.” Chaerin laughed.

“I think so,” Dara chuckled, “who wants a kimchi jiggae?”

“With sweet sour deep fried beef? ME!!”

“Lets go!”

 

Chaerin and Dara ate in a small quiet restaurant in Itaewon.

“Kimchi jiggae restaurant in itaewon near the big intersection…” Chaerin mumbled while typing something in her phone.

“Reporting to husband, huh?” Dara .

“Nope. Just updating to someone.”

“Who~? Jiyongie?” Dara said in cute way.

“Hahahaha… you’re too good in aegyo. No wonder those idols love you so much.”

Dara scoffed.

“So,” Chaerin said. “It’s been ages since you whine about netizens and fans, what happened?”

“No, nothing, I just saw your teaser and advertising about the reality show and like I said, the fans are already anticipating about it.” she said.

“Do you think its bad?” Chaerin asked.

“I think its good, I hope that would give the show a good ratting.”

Chaerin could see that her bestfriend worrying about something else.

“Where’s Youngbae?” Chaerin suddenly asked.

“Who?” Dara startled.

“Youngbae.”

“How would I know where is he.” Dara scoffed.

“But I think you knew where he could be more than me.” Chaerin smiled.

Dara shrugged, “I don’t know.”

“He’s not in Seoul?”

“I don’t know.” She said.

“Dara, I’m your bestfriend,” Chaerin said. “right?”

“Can’t agree more.”

“Then tell me what is it with you?”

“What you wanna know, honey?” Dara asked back.

“You’ve been worrying of something lately, and I know even tho we didn’t meet very often.” Chaerin said. “You are one easygoing person I know, you’re always cheer up, always have those positive vibes. But lately, it seems like you’re taken a back a little, and I know you have something bothering your mind.”

“Maybe its about work, Chae, you know… many deadlines.”

“I know you’re a pro, I’ve known you as a business woman not only for one two days. You’re good at it, and I don’t think its about work. Maybe its about Youngbae…?”

Dara laughing, “what the heck, Chae. We’re friends like me and you.”

“Youngbae called me yesterday, said that he was confuse because of you, you’re like Katty Perry’s song, Hot and Cold.”

“What did I do wrong? I just wanna be friends with him.. You said I can’t be picky so became friends with anyone, even if he’s an idol. Even if he’s weird, I mean we met without you and Jiyong several times but that doesn’t mean that we have something, its just because he’s so weird that he often came looking for me whenever he feels lonely. And yes I asked him go to the bar with me the other time because you’re busy.. but nothing more than that, its just a friendly, you know…” she moved her hands awkwardly, “frien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter