CHAPTER 25

marriage 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 25

 

married life: lesson to learn

 

 

Chaerin’s heart is broken into pieces knowing that Jiyong didn’t trust her to the level where he wants her to sign an agreement.

The tears keep flowing no matter how many times she wipe it. She keeps driving the car even though she has nowhere to go.

 “You’re going too far, Ji, why don’t you just ask me to sign a divorce paper?” she mumbling while crying.

“You’re too mean you know!!” she hits the steer wheel. “And now I don’t even have a place to sleep and I can’t see my daughter!!’ she screamed.

“ you Kwon Jiyong!! you and your ego!! you and your thoughts!!!” she howled.

Chaerin pulled over the car and start thinking where she should go.

Dara’s place?

She shook he head.

She can’t go to her family house because nobody’s staying there now.

My old apartment!

 

Last time she went there was when she was 4th month pregnant, she went there to take some stuff.

Chaerin step into the apartment and saw all the furniture is covered with white sheet. She’s sneezing several times before start uncover her old room. She check the closet and found that she still have clothes there.

Now she’s busy cleaning up the apartment while crying.

 

___

 

Dara heard a brutal knock on her door.

“What’s that?” she was lounging in front of the TV with Youngbae.

Youngbae insist to open the door.

“Jiyong?” he surprised to see drunk Jiyong in front of his girlfriend apartment.

“Where is she??” he enforce step in.

“Dara?” Youngbae confuse why Jiyong drunkly looking for Dara.

“NO!” he shout.

Dara came because she heard  Jiyong’s voice.

“What’s happening here?” she asked.

“WHERE”S CHAERIN??” He yelled.

“Chaerin??” Dara asked back.

“Don’t try to hide her!!” she pointed at Dara. “CHAERIN!! LEE CHAERIN!!”

“She’s not here.” Dara hold him.

“Let me go!!” he release himself and pushed Dara aside until she stumbled.

“HEY!” Youngbae pushed him, “What the heck man??”

“None of your business!!” he pushed Youngbae.

“The , Ji! You pushed my girl and that’s my business!”

“I’m just asking WHERE’S LEE CHAERIN???”

“She’s not here for God sake, Jiyong…” Dara tried to separate Youngbae and Jiyong.

“LIAR!!!” he shouted at Dara.

SLAP!

Dara slapped Jiyong in the face.

“CALM DOWN!!! YOU’RE IN MY HOUSE NOW!!!”

Jiyong stopped.

The he drop himself on the floor, facing down and started to cry.

Youngbae and Dara looking at each other.

“J-Jiyong… is something happened between you?” Dara asked carefully.

“She’s leaving… Dara… she’s leaving… she left me… she’s ing leaving” he sobbed.

“What???” Dara and Youngbae asked together.

“She’s freaking leave me!!”

Dara run to the kitchen and get him some water, while Youngbae trying to calm him down.

“We fought and she leaves, I don’t know where is she now, she must be here…. She must be looking for both of you, righttt??? Now please please pleeeaaasseee let me see her…”

“She’s not here, man… you can check by yourself, she’s not here…” Youngbae told him calmly.

“Then where is she now?” he’s crying again. “she could she be??”

Both, Youngbae and Dara really confuse.

“Oh nooo….” Suddenly he howled, “She must be running to that tall bastard.”

“Tall bastard?” Dara puzzled.

“Kim Woo Bin?” Youngbae asked. “You were fighting because of him?”

Jiyong didn’t say anything.

“Oh my…. Don’t say that—“ Youngbae sighed, he could see where is it going.

 

After Youngbae succeeded to persuade Jiyong to drive him home, Dara who was also at the car tried to call Chaerin, but she didn’t pick up.

“Maybe she assume that we already knew about this.” Youngbae said.

“Maybe…” she sighed.

“What is actually happening to them..” Youngbae rubbed his head.

“They have such a perfect life.” Dara sighed.

“We never really know what kind of struggle they’ve been facing.”

“Chaerin never told me anything.” She said.

 

___

 

its been almost a month Chaerin didn’t come home, Jiyong never lets Na-Ri sleeping in her own room, he always get her sleep in Chaerin’s space and he will hug her tight everynight.

Every once in a while, he will see news about Chaerin doing a fan meeting and drama promotion in some city overseas because now the filming is finished.

Like today, he browse all over the net to see all picture of Chaerin in Macau. She looks very skinny and she put more make up than usual.

“Is she trying to look pretty in front of her new boyfriend?” he scoffed then he feels her heart sting.

 

While in the other side, Chaerin never stop staring at all Na-Ri’s picture in her phone. She misses her so much, her heart broken every time she watch a video of her baby. She would crying in her sleep.

Her make up artist should put more make up on her to hide the tired eyes. She barely eat and whenever she ate something, she’d threw up.

 

Several days later, Jiyong as usual, zombie-ing in his office when suddenly Youngbae came and drag him.

“Where are you going to take me?” he powerlessly get in to Youngbae’s car.

he threw his phone to Jiyong and Jiyong saw an article from his phone.

 

Lee chaerin spotted leaving her old apartment: did the couple officially split up?

 

“She’s in her old apartment?” he feels like finding a little light, but then he paused, “Are you bringing me there?” he asked.

Youngbae didn’t say anything, “no way, no way Bae!”

“Yes way!” he said.

Jiyong sighed, he don’t know what to say when he saw her.

“J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter