CHAPTER 8

marriage 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8

 

Married life 5.0

 

Jiyong drove the car like a death racer. He jumped off of his car right after he arrives. Haerin opened the door and stumbled.

“I think I’m gonna puke.” She said covering , drunk and being in the high-speed car is not a good match.

Jiyong doesn’t care about her, he ran to the lobby. He asked first nurse he saw.

“Where’s my wife?”

“Kwon Jiyong-ssi, your wife is at the VIP emergency room.” The nurse answered.

Sometimes its good to be famous, because people will have all the information you need. Jiyong ran again to the pointed place. He saw Dara sat near a bed and there, he saw Chaerin. Jiyong catches his breath before he entered the room.

“Hey,” he said, “are you okay?”

Chaerin a bit surprised to see him.

“How did you know I’m here?” she asked.

“I told him.” Dara raised her hand.

“Oh…” Chaerin nodded.

“What happened, Chae?” Jiyong asked.

“I was at the bathroom, when I felt my stomach really hurt and then I fell.” She briefly explained.

“And what the doctor say?”

“Nothing serious, the baby’s fine.”

“That’s a relieve.” He said, “Are you also feeling better?”

“Me?” she asked, “I’m okay…”

“Kwon Jiyong-ssi.” Doctor Park just came and greet Jiyong.

He bowed, “hello, doctor.”

“Can I talk to you in private?” Dr. Park asked.

Jiyong nooded, “sure.”

And they walked outside the room.

“Is everything okay?” Chaerin asked Dara. “why Dr. park wants to talk with Jiyong in private?”

“I don’t know… but don’t worry, I think everything is okay.”

 

Jiyong met Haerin at the hallway, she’s very messed up. She walked towards Chaerin’s room.

“Where’s unnie?” she asked.

Jiyong didn’t say anything to her, just pointing at Chaerin’s roon and keep following Dr. Park.

“Who’s that?” Dr. Park seems a bit surprise to see Haerin.

“My sister-in-law.”

“Jiyong-ssi,” Dr. park start talking after they stopped near the coffee vending machine.

“Yes, doctor.”

Dr. park bought two cups of coffee and gave one to Jiyong.

“Its good to see you, since this is the first time we met.”

“Yes, doctor, I was busy so I asked my friend to accompany Chaerin to see you for check up.” He lied, obviously he didn’t asked Youngbae to accompanied Chaerin, but he doesn’t want the doctor to have another thought of their relationship.

“Oh, seems that you’re friend didn’t do the job, because chaerin always came alone when checking up.”

“Really?” Jiyong a bit surprise.

“Yes, but anyway…” Dr. Park sipped his coffee again, “Lets sit down, I will tell you the condition of your baby and wife.”

“Is everything okay, doctor? What happened to Chaerin?”Jiyong became nervous.

“She’s fine, Jiyong-ssi, she had a false contraction, a condition where the bump became very firm.” He sipped the coffee, “usually its because she got too much pressure or stress. I thought it was because of work, but she said she didn’t take too many job offers lately.”

“Yes right, she limits her schedule.”

“That made me thinking maybe she’s stress because she got nothing to do. So, I think she should have activities, working is a good stress reliever for some people who used to work.” Dr. park explained.

“Will it be okay for the baby?”

“Of course, you just have to make sure that her schedule is less than usual. And make sure she has a good night sleep. Make her relax before bed time, like having a light conversation, give her massage especially on feet and her back because it’s the most tired body parts during the pregnancy” He explained, “or cuddling will help.”

Jiyong gulped, “o-okay…”

Dr. Park sat at the waiting chair, this waiting room was almost empty since now its in the middle of the night. Jiyong sat beside him.

“Its just…” Dr. Park stopped for a while and thinking, “from the record I have, this is not the first time Chaerin-ssi has the false contraction, I made a tests for it just now.” Dr. Park gave Jiyong papers with graphics and paragraphs of explanation, he didn’t really understand it.

“Here we could see that she experienced this several times, but maybe this one is not tolerable.” Dr. Park continued.

“You mean that she was holding it before?”

“Could be.”

A guilty feeling came into his chest. “And the cause is stress and pressure?”

“Not always, pregnancy is hard, the body change not only physically but also mentally. A pregnant woman needs to be relax, she needs more endorphins than when she’s not pregnant. Endorphins are produce during fun activities. And endorphins with best quality is produce during sports and s.”

Jiyong gulped, couldn’t reply anything.

“And since sports is not advisable, I think the best way is to have an .” Dr. Park said. “Excuse me Jiyong-ssi, but when is the last time you had an with your wife?” Dr. Park asked.

Jiyong cleared his throat, he’s not a newbie in this field, but talking about it in a professional way is much more weirder than he thought it could be.

“It was…” he couldn’t say that the first and the last time they did it was before they were married.

“Don’t say that the last time was before you found out that she’s pregnant.”

He awkwardly chuckled, “i… uh..”

“Come on Jiyong-ssi we’re both adult, you be shy.” He smiled, “I asked you to talk here was because I know it will be awkward if I’m asking this infront of your wife and her friend, but I didn’t know that even its just us you’re still shy.” Dr. Park laughing.

Jiyong also tried to laugh. “Its because… I didn’t—“

“You didn’t know that you can actually have with a pregnant woman?” Dr. Park asked.

“Yes! Because of that.” Jiyong relieved that dr. Park helped him answer the question. “Can we?”

“Of course! Especially when it enters the second trimester. In this stage, your baby is strong enough but the womb is still adapting with the baby’s growth, so, what makes the womb stronger is an ‘exercise’ from you,” Dr. Park winked. “You should be active! This one is the best stimulant for the mother and the baby.”

“Really?”

“Yes! Its good for their health. But..” dr. Park raised his finger, “Do it gently, don’t be rough and use protection.”

“What would happen if I don’t use protection? Will I get another baby?”

Dr. park laughed, “Jiyong-ssi, you wouldn’t have another baby if you don’t use one. But why I suggest you to use protection is because you don’t want to disturb the baby, right?”

Jiyong feel his face warm and red. “oh… that’s why.”

“So, please initiate an , cuddling or do something fun to make her produce more endorphins.”

Jiyong nodded but his head full of worries.

 

Haerin get into Chaerin’s room.

“Unnie…” she said.

Chaerin looking at her sister’s messy look, her mascara was ruin, her lipstick is everywhere and her hair is messed up.

“What the heck happened to you?” Chaerin asked.

“Not important. Are you okay?” she asked.

Chaerin nodded.

Haerin walked near her bed, Dara moved aside and let Haerin sat beside the bed.

“Is the baby okay?” Haerin asked again.

“Yes, it was just a light contraction, because I was tired so I guess the baby is protesting.”

Haerin wiped her eyes.

“Are you crying??” Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter