CHAPTER 2

marriage 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

 

the marriage

 

One month later.

 

Jiyong drove himself to the area of Gangnam. He parked his car in the parking area nearby and walked to a small but fancy café. Today he has a lunch date with a new singer. The girl was already waiting for him, she waved at him when he entered the café. Jiyong sat infront of her and ordered one ice Americano.

“Oppa, thank you for agreeing to have lunch with me…” that girl, a new singer who willing to do anything in order to climb as soon as possible, said to Jiyong with a cute voice.

He nodded and smiled. He really likes looking at a desperate newbies like this, somehow their company sell them to have a date with many producers to have a song or even an album. And mostly the singer would gladly choose Jiyong because of his achievement and appearance. They don’t care about the fuss of how jerk is this guy.

“When I met you at the party last week, I know that we have so many things in common.. I think we will make a good couple.” she said.

“Many things in common? Like what?”

“Like… uh… you’re very handsome and I’m pretty…”

“I met many girls who is much more prettier than you.”

She pouted, “I like party just like you.”

“I hate girls who likes to party.”

“Oppa… why are you being like this…?” she pouted again.

Jiyong chuckled, “sorry… sorry… you're getting cuter when angry.”

Suddenly his phone rang. Chaerin’s name is on the screen.

"Hello, Chae.." Jiyong picked up the phone.

"Where are you?"

"I'm having a lunch date. Why?" He answered.

"Date?! With a girl?"

"Nope, with a cow. Of course with a girl! Duh!"

“Not funny.”

“I don’t expect you to laugh either. What’s up? I kinda busy now.” 

"Busy dating newbies? Sounds very much like you.”

"Why? You're jealous? After what happened last month i thought you said we're casual."

"Yeah because i didn't know I’d get pregnant."

"Well, if i knew you're pregnant i won't go date.. wait... YOU WHAT???"

Jiyong feels like somebody's slapped him with a chair.

"PREGNANT, BASTARD!”

"H-HOW??"

“WHY DIDN'T YOU USE ANY PROTECTION??"

“YOU SAID PROTECTION DOESN’T FEEL GOOD!!”

“YOU SHOULDN’T LISTEN TO ME, I WAS DRUNK!”

“DO YOU THINK I’M SOBER THAT NIGHT???”

"STOP YELLING! I FEEL LIKE PUKING!!"

Both of them stopped and take a deep breath.

Jiyong was speehless. how can Chaerin just told him via phone and not coming to him with an ark.

Jiyong's date stoned in her seat and being awkward.

“Tell me where are you now, I’ll be there as soon as I can.” He said to Chaerin then hung up.

“Is everything okay, Oppa?” the girl carefully asked Jiyong.

"Hey sorry, my—uh—sort of girlfriend got pregnant, i should leave and probably marry her. I'll see you around at the studio." He tucked some money under his drink that enough to pay their lunch and left.

 

He called Youngbae on his way to Chaerin’s apartment.

"Dude..." He said when Youngbae picked up.

"Chae's pregnant."

"You knew?"

"I was with her at the doctor."

"Is it mine?” he asked.

“Ya! What do you think Chaerin is? She’s not one of those girl who sleeping around with anyone.” Youngbae snapped him.

“But obviously I’m not the first one tho.”

“Yeah, but you’re the last person she slept with.”

“Where are you now?” Jiyong asked.

“At my company. Where are you?”

“On my way to Chaerin’s place.” Jiyong said, “if she killed me, please tell my mom I love her.”

Youngbae laughing really hard, “relax dude, she seems pretty calm about this.”

 

Jiyong sat across Chaerin who lounged at her couch in ease. She doesn't look worry, while her publicist and manager couldn't stop walking around make a circle pattern on her apartment.

"Chae, its either going abroad and hide yourself until your baby's born or get married now." Her manager said.

"Why should i leave? Its okay to have children without a spouse right?" She scratched her nose.

"Listen, we know public already know you're a partygoer but please don't make it worse by having a fatherless baby." Now her publicist speaks.

Chaerin pointed at Jiyong, and Jiyong also pointed at himself.

“The father.” They both say it at the same time.

The publicist sighed.

"Besides, it would make your mom find an excuse to come here from France and drag you back there." Her manager added.

Chaerin sighed, she hates living with her family, she ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter