The First Attack [첫공격]

Black Pearl [Original Ver.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM- Insane BTOB [click here]

Finally, all fourteen of them arrived at the border of the eastern coast pack's village. They all shifted back into human form, excluding Leo. He stayed in his domesticated form in Hanseul's arms. Lay chuckled and petted Leo. Hanseul smiled at him. "Isn't he adorable?" She whispered. Lay silently nodded in agreement as he heard Leo purring. 

The alphas of the packs here came out to greet their royalty. 

"Prince Kris, Prince Suho." The two betas came with bowed heads. "I trust your journey has been well?" One of them asked. 

Kris and Suho and the rest of exo nodded. "How has the production been?" Suho questioned. 

All fourteen of them were led into the village. It was very high tech, industrial, and it seemed like a booming lively town. 

Hanseul's eyes brightened at the marketplace. Leo saw that look on her face. Aish. He wished he had shifted back now. He just didn't want to cause trouble about Hanseul's identity, which is why he remained in this form. *Yah. Baek Hanseul. Don't even think about it.*

Hanseul scoffed. She tended to do the opposite of what she was told, just to piss them off. She was a girl who hated restrictions and rules. She lived to bend them. This is why she never really could accept the fact that she was barred from entering Feliane. She walked off while the princes weren't noticing into the market place to explore. Leo started panicking. *YAH, Baek Hanseul! You don't even know this town!  GO BACK!* He yowled. 

*Oh, hush Leo.* She said as she wandered around, deeper in to the heart of the marketplace. 

The princes were a little bit too preoccupied with their political duties to realize Hanseul had slipped away into the crowd of pedestrians.

Hanseul hummed to herself with a bothered Leo in her arms as she walked around. Little did she know, a group of guys started following her trail. Leo was too busy trying to get her to go back to the Princes but he noticed the delinquents approaching out of the corner of his eyes. Hanseul brightened at the sight of her weakness: a candy shop. She had an incredible sweet tooth sometimes. She went in and bought some caramel apple pops and walked around with one in . She looked at what else the market place offered, looking at some jewelry on a stand. 

Suddenly the group of boys approached her and grabbed her hand. "Hey, honey, come play with us." He said as they closed in on her. 

Hanseul rolled her eyes. "Not interested. Go away." She said nonchalantly as she walked ahead of them, but they easily caught up with them. 

"Do you know who we are?" One of the guys said. 

"Not really interested. You better go away before I make you." Hanseul hissed as her eyes narrowed into dangerous slits. 

"Ooh, I'm so scared." One of the guys laughed as they mocked her. 

Hanseul's brow furrowed as one of her claws accidentally sheathed itself as a guy put his hand on her waist. There was a raw red mark on the back of his hand. 

"Oh, honey, there's no need to be scared." the guys said as they encircled her. The guy's hand had already healed. He must have been a regenerator. 

Hanseul crouched, ready to strike until another Leo in his human form came along with Prince Chen and Tao. 

Chen put a hand on the guy who had dared touch her, electrocuting him to the ground as he crumpled helplessly with a whimper as he shot a dark glare to the rest of the guys. He felt livid for some weird reason that these scoundrels had dare touch her. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Tao said darkly with his arms crossed as he stepped closer. Tao towered over the delinquents by a good few inches. 

The beta wolves trembled at the sight of their royalty. "P-Prince Chen... Prince Tao." They gulped in unison. 

Hanseul stared at Leo's human form and gave the one in her arms a nudge. *Yah, you cloned yourself to get them? I could have taken those idiots on.* She harrumphed. 

Leo smiled at her and in an instant his human form faded away into his domesticated form. 

Tao and Chen both blinked. 

"What just happened?" Tao questioned. 

Hanseul shook her head. "Leo can clone himself. He made a clone of himself to get you guys once he saw trouble." Hanseul explained. 

Chen frowned. "Hey, Hanseul-ah, you probably should have stayed with us..." He trailed off as he noticed all the other guys staring at her body and sent a warning glare. However, Hanseul was painfully oblivious of what her short shorts were causing. She rocked back and forth on her heels in her cute shorts that displayed her endlessly long and lean legs. 

Hanseul looked puzzled. "I can fend myself fine." She said firmly. 

Tao bopped her head. "Psh, even if you can, we can take you later. Don't be stupid enough to wander around by yourself in a different part of town." He chided. 

Hanseul pouted. "Tao-sshi, that hurts." 

Tao scoffed. "That's Tao oppa to you." 

Chen smirked. "If you call him oppa, I demand you call me oppa." He argued. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter