The First [첫째]

Black Pearl [Original Ver.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM Exo: Let out the beast [here]

 

Oxygen. She needed oxygen. 

Hanseul shifted in her sleep as she felt someone choking her.

Her oxygen supply was getting cut off.

clutched itself, trying to fight against the intruding force, trying to force in the desperately needed air.

Her eyes fluttered open, but she could not see. Her vision was covered by darkness.

Was this person an idiot? With an angry roar, she transformed into her feline form. The cloth had ripped into pieces as she had changed forms. Her eyes flashed a dangerous sapphire blue at the intruder. 

The princes heard a scream and then an angry roar. It was 2am in the morning, but they leaped out of bed at the sounds. 

Leo, who had been sleeping in a different room recently because the bonded princes had a habit of cuddling with Hanseul, leaped up first. 

"." He cussed as he ran to her room. 

Hanseul stalked over to her prey. She remembered this scent. She remembered their scent from the last encounter.

The man however, although he was a little stunned from the transformation was not phased. How bad could one kitten hurt him?

With another angry roar from Hanseul, the vampire shifted into attack position. 

Since Chen's room was the closest to Hanseul's, he entered first, shortly followed by the rest of the princes and Leo. 

"." Chen cussed. The rest of the princes seemed shocked as well.

Leo smiled. *Atta girl. You show them.*

Hanseul was already back in her human form. Although they were a little disappointed they still hadn't seen her true form, the sight was appalling. 

The vampire had three long gashes on his torso, grincing in pain. Vampires were dry creatures and generally did not have running blood in them unless they fed recently. He was heaving in pain, cornered against a wall while Hanseul's eyes flashed a dangerous blue. 

"What the hell are you here for?" Hanseul spat. 

The vampire smirked, although he was obviously in pain. So the kitty had claws.

"Well, I heard the exo princes had a cute girl around them, but oh ho, you're more than meets the eye, aren't you?" 

Hanseul hissed as her eyes glinted furiously at him. 

The princes were all surprised. They didn't think Hanseul had the guts to take down a vampire. She seemed like the princess that needed to be protected, but then again... there was that incident with Kris... 

"Initially, I was just going to kill you to see how the princes would react, but now I realize I should have just taken you for myself." The vampire smirked as he was checking Hanseul's body out. 

She was wearing pajama shorts and an oversized shirt, but she could feel his eyes lusting over her long, slim legs and it pissed her off.

The princes were even more pissed off then she was. Especially the bonded ones. 

"Parasite, you better take your eyes off of her before I finish you off myself." Kris threatened, stepping in front of Hanseul to cover her. 

"Oh, are you perhaps her mate? Even more interesting... And the kitty seems well trained and even has a feline form. Are you perhaps werecat nobility?" The vampire went on, not even scared of losing his life. 

"You're overstepping your boundaries. Watch yourself." Tao growled, as he was the closest to the vampire. 

Kris glared at the vampire as his eyes flashed yellow. The vampire began screaming in great pain. Although he was physically unharmed, besides from the injuries he suffered from Hanseul, he was experiencing great mental pain. It was as if someone was tearing the very essence of his mind into bits and pieces.

Hanseul held her breath as she realized Kris was using his other werewolf power. She had forgotten the princes had one other extra ability. 

Lay gasped when Hanseul flipped her hair to the side, revealing angry red marks around her neck. 

"Hanseul-ah, let me come heal you." He said as he motioned for her to come. 

Hanseul raised a brow as she frowned. "But I'm not hurt. And this bloodsucker needs to be taken care of." 

Suho gave her a look as he shooed her to Lay. "Go Hanseul-ah." he said in a commanding voice even Hanseul couldn't refuse.  

While the guards were tying up the vampire for further interrogation, Lay rolled Hanseul's t-shirt down a little bit to take care of the marks on her neck. Her skin was red and swelling on her neck as the vampire's grip left marks the shape of his hand. 

Chanyeol grumbled. "I should have burned that bloodsucker when I had the chance." 

Xiumin patted his back. "Relax, it'll be alright. Lay's healing her." 

Lay's hand emitted a soft white glow and she could feel her skin rejuvenating itself again.

Lay exhaled as he patted her head. "All done." 

Hanseul smiled. "Thanks, oppa." 

"Alright guys, its still like 2 am, go back to sleep." Suho said as he began rushing people out of Hanseul's room. 

Everyone but Baekhyun stayed. Hanseul gave him a look. "Oppa, I'm fine, go back to sleep." she said as she tried to push him out her door. 

Baekhyun didn't move one inch. Hanseul sighed. "Really oppa?" 

Baekhyun smiled as he patted her head. "Let me at least tuck you back in." 

"But, but..." Hanseul said with kitty eyes, "I took down the bad guy." 

Baekhyun chuckled as he leaned down straightening out her bed hair. Their eyes met, and her heart softened at his gaze. She gave in and let him walk her to his bed. 

Hanseul laid down into the bed as Baekhyun pulled the blanket over her. 

"Oppa, can you stay?..." 

Wordlessly, Baekhyun held her hand underneath her blanket and started to hum a song. 

The song sounded familiar. The soothing melody eventually helped her drift off to sleep. She felt at ease as she felt her eyelids slowly droop. 

"Sleep tight, Hanseul-ah." Baekhyun said as he kissed her forehead. 

Because of that incident a couple days ago, the princes had been suffocatingly over-protective. She felt like she was a dog on a leash. Literally. Perhaps caged cat would be the better word choice.

Leo was with her all the time, not that it mattered, she was used to that, but at least one of the princes was always with her, and the bonded wolves refused to let her sleep alone at night. She didn't mind the last one, they slept like rocks anyways. She didn't understand how they could possibly react faster than her. And not only that, hadn't she taken care of the fricking vampire by herself? Nothing bad happened. She didn't understand why they were on the red. 

She felt frustrated. She was a free spirit. And she tended to do the opposite of what was told. Hanseul literally felt like a caged tiger cub and she longed for freedom. 

"Hey Oppa, can we go out?" She asked Luhan who was playing around with a rubix cube. 

Leo was also sitting in the room and gave Hanseul a mischevious look. He definitely approved of what she was planning. He couldn't stand it in here either. The princes needed to understand Hanseul could definitely protect herself, and what she couldn't do, he would. 

Luhan paused and glanced at her curiously. "Why do you want to go out?" 

"I can't stand being cooped up in this palace for any longer. Please?" She begged. 

Luhan tried not to look as her voice rang clearer and higher as he covered his eyes with the back of his hand. He could only imagine what she looked like. 

Hanseul kept on nudging him and his curiosity got the better of him. Her lips were pouted out and her eyes were sparkling. She looked like such a cute kit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter